Drake, this why niggas don't fu-k with you!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2012, 10:33 PM         #101
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:

Is anybody really surprised by Drake any longer? He is what he is; a generic talent raised in an environment devoid of a father-figure; a masculinity-deficient s3xually ambiguous metros3xual(?) who performs a hybrid of RnB and rap.

I've grown weary of hating him...
he lived with his dad for 7 years in memphis
 6 years ago '12        #102
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 90sBaby said:
he lived with his dad for 7 years in memphis
The most important development years had well and truly passed by then.
 6 years ago '08        #103
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
drake is the worst thing that ever happened to rap
 6 years ago '04        #104
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 2516 2516
lol @ all these grown a.ss men in here discussing another grown a.ss man that doesnt know or care about your life at all. The n*gga has millions why the fu*k would he care if simple n*ggas thats living paycheck to paycheck is fu*king with him? Either listen to his music or dont.
 6 years ago '12        #105
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 realkilla3 said:
lol @ all these grown a.ss men in here discussing another grown a.ss man that doesnt know or care about your life at all. The n*gga has millions why the fu*k would he care if simple n*ggas thats living paycheck to paycheck is fu*king with him? Either listen to his music or dont.
Precedence. This is the face of hip-hop in the mainstream; it's relevant if you care at all about the direction rap is going in.
 6 years ago '08        #106
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 Mathematic said:
I'm not even talking about the so called eyeliner. Look at his mannerisms, why is he laid on the bed taking a pic of himself like that? With his lips puckered out like a bi*ch...and this is your idol?
hes not laying out iike that....like dude said it's mediatakeout...i dont even like drake and all this hate is getting annoyting
 6 years ago '08        #107
zhifi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$473 | Props total: 122 122
is this fool doing the facebook duck face?
 6 years ago '05        #108
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
 Mathematic said:
I'm not even talking about the so called eyeliner. Look at his mannerisms, why is he laid on the bed taking a pic of himself like that? With his lips puckered out like a bi*ch...and this is your idol?
Why you so worried about this man? He is out living his dreams while you my friend are reduced to being on the internet hating on a fake pic. Life is too short for this kind of stuff homie. I know everybody likes to do nothing but hate now of days but you n*ggaz gone have to start getting some lives.
 6 years ago '04        #109
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Mediatakeout?????
 6 years ago '08        #110
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 noverum said:
Precedence. This is the face of hip-hop in the mainstream; it's relevant if you care at all about the direction rap is going in.
Basically ....

But I'm the bad guy for pointing it out? fu*k it tho, somebody has to be it , right? It's crazy how you can't question sh*t anymore because delusional fans will spring into action and defend their fav artist no matter how suspect sh*t looks. But I'm sorry, there is no excuse for that pic, for his fans or not...that is 100% suspect..
 03-04-2012, 06:34 AM         #111
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
Basically ....

But I'm the bad guy for pointing it out? fu*k it tho, somebody has to be it , right? It's crazy how you can't question sh*t anymore because delusional fans will spring into action and defend their fav artist no matter how suspect sh*t looks. But I'm sorry, there is no excuse for that pic, for his fans or not...that is 100% suspect..
But nobody cares he isnt the first blatantly suspect rapper(bizzy bone,kanye) so hop off.
 6 years ago '08        #112
space
space
 90sBaby said:
But nobody cares he isnt the first blatantly suspect rapper(bizzy bone,kanye) so hop off.
So you admit he's blatantly suspect, then....so why are you upset at me?

You just exposed yourself....
 03-04-2012, 07:01 AM         #113
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
So you admit he's blatantly suspect, then....so why are you upset at me?

You just exposed yourself....
Im upset at the amount of post you have in here discussing drake's femininity
 6 years ago '05        #114
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Honestly though, why should it matter if he's feminine? Either you like his music or you don't. If you don't alright stop player hating and move on. And I'm not an advocate of his music by any means there's some songs I like and some I don't, but objectively speaking I could careless what he does in his personal life. Does it make you feel better about your life to poke fun at him?

I got a song I'd like to dedicate to a lot of you

[video - click to view]

03-04-2012, 08:02 AM         #115
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aubrey on dat dere phaggy time cuz
 6 years ago '08        #116
space
space
 90sBaby said:
Im upset at the amount of post you have in here discussing drake's femininity
So we can't discuss femininity in hiphop, now?
 03-04-2012, 08:30 AM         #117
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
So we can't discuss femininity in hiphop, now?
This thread has been made before,we know drake is soft, talk about something new.
 03-04-2012, 08:47 AM         #118
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
what you mean its mediatakeout?

its a fu*king picture lol so what u mean its mediatakeout? did they phottoshop the pic?
they lied about the massacre(s spelled that wrong) and eye liner
 6 years ago '08        #119
space
space
 90sBaby said:
This thread has been made before,we know drake is soft, talk about something new.
A real quick look at your post history tells me something different..the issue is not wanting me to talk about something new. The real issue with you is that you love ymcmb as a whole and you will defend them at all costs. No matter the suspect sh*t they do. You want ppl to stop picking on your fav rapper...

P. Dedos said:
what you mean its mediatakeout?

its a fu*king picture lol so what u mean its mediatakeout? did they phottoshop the pic?
that's what I've been trying to figure out but I never get an answer...they just keep saying"it's mediatakeout"...lol wtf does that suppose to mean?

Last edited by supervillain; 03-04-2012 at 09:00 AM..
 03-04-2012, 09:01 AM         #120
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
A real quick look at your post history tells me something different..the issue is not wanting me to talk about something new. The real issue with you is that you love ymcmb as a whole and you will defend them at all costs. No matter the suspect sh*t they do. You want ppl to stop picking on your fav rapper...

that's what I've been trying to figure out but I never get an answer...they just keep saying"it's mediatakeout"...lol wtf does that suppose to mean?
Your a lame breh for looking at people post history, my favorite rapper is in my avi,and I dont defend anyone I just dont hate using irrelevant points, sorry to bust your gay internet theories,and for your second sentence i answered that, there is no eyeliner or mascara in the picture,you should acquire some life skills and be a sick c*nt not a phaggot c*nt like you are being now.

Last edited by DoubleD; 03-04-2012 at 09:04 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy