most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
MrAmazin 5 heat pts
space
space
$346 | Props total: 6 6
Because Bird didn't win those 3 mvps in 84-86 with a stacked team?
 6 years ago '09        #22
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5105 5105
skip hatin on bron? what else is new? :sleepy:
 6 years ago '07        #23
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 ramanaa said:
good thing he doesnt get a vote
skip actually does have a vote hahahahah how didnt u kno that and why would u a.ssume he didnt
 03-02-2012, 02:55 PM         #24
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hold the fuhk up!

n*ggas listen to what SKIP fuhkin BAYLESS says?!?! Gotta be kiddin' me.
 6 years ago '06        #25
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,531 | Props total: 26324 26324
funny thing about skip is, i bet he doesnt even believe 95% of the bullshiit he spews.
 6 years ago '11        #26
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 2334 2334
bx needs to combine all the Lebron threads together, its the same debate in everyone
 03-02-2012, 03:02 PM         #27
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #28
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
This fool also apparently said no mvp ever played with a player as good as Wade, Stephen a said Kareem and Skip said "he was a top 10 player of his era, not top 5"
 6 years ago '11        #29
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 2334 2334

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #30
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
skip is a troll man same bs he said about A rod shouldn't b mvp LBJ is the best player in the league on the best team period. numbers dont lie. the fact that he has mvp numbers and has to share the ball shows alot . When players get with each other there numbers go down. Bron has ACTUALLY WENT UP IDK WHY ANYONE WOULD LISTEN TO THIS IDIOT

he has the most jaded views on sports and knows no one gonna touch him so he can say all the dumb sh*t he wants
 6 years ago '05        #31
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
dont tell me these clowns have a vote
 03-02-2012, 04:06 PM         #32
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Something skip said I finally agree with, look at it if he was with the Cavs hed get his MVP, being on a loaded team such as the heat after everything he did before he signed there promising so many rings and etc, he dosent desereve it.

Im shocked there isnt any love for Kobe dudes beasting it everynight injured and hes on old man legs yet no MVP votes? Such bull sh*t.
 03-02-2012, 04:42 PM         #33
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
hes shooting 5 more shots per game and 200 more shots than the 2nd most player in the whole league

nope no votes for mr 30 or 30

your post is funny you added alot of emotional things to your vote. how about we judge whats on the basketball court you know hes just having one of the greatest if not greatest statistical and effeciant seasons of all time and i find it funny that your talking about a loaded team but magic the guy in your fu*king avy won 3 mvps on loaded fu*king team u dummy
But Kobe has to take those shots, who else on the team going to hit jumper? Pau, Bynum/ Nope world metta peace? Nope. Kobe has to cause there isnt anyone else on that team that has the ability to.

What do stats mean anyways? This season should be tossed out with the lock out and having the fact that half the teams in the league now are so terrible you put a top college team in the league theyd get into the playoffs.

D Wade, LBJ and Bosh plus that team in depth is basically running train becuase one there young and Athletic, sure I respect LBJ but is he really the MVP this season, no becuase you take LBJ away from that team and theyd still win regardless, take KOBE away from LA they wouldnt be an 8th seed.
 6 years ago '05        #34
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,395 | Props total: 238 238
 SeaJaiye said:
...i dont see spoelstra ever doing sh*t on the sideline or pregame to get his team ready...
Mike Brown won coach of the year and he didn't do much!!! You ever notice that LeBron and Thibs did all of the talking during timeouts in Cleveland?
 6 years ago '08        #35
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
We already discredited Skip bayless.
 6 years ago '06        #36
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,380 | Props total: 5661 5661
I don't see how you could discredit lebron when jordan had pippen and rodman during the bulls second 3peat . it could be argued that pippen is on the same level as wade if not better. same with rodman during those championship years.
 6 years ago '11        #37
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 dagame04 said:
Mike Brown won coach of the year and he didn't do much!!! You ever notice that LeBron and Thibs did all of the talking during timeouts in Cleveland?
 03-02-2012, 04:59 PM         #38
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazin said:
Because Bird didn't win those 3 mvps in 84-86 with a stacked team?

Soooooooooo, Magic and Bird had control over what teams they went to/who came to their teams?

kids
 6 years ago '06        #39
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 West Side Wolf said:
But Kobe has to take those shots, who else on the team going to hit jumper? Pau, Bynum/ Nope world metta peace? Nope. Kobe has to cause there isnt anyone else on that team that has the ability to.

What do stats mean anyways? This season should be tossed out with the lock out and having the fact that half the teams in the league now are so terrible you put a top college team in the league theyd get into the playoffs.

D Wade, LBJ and Bosh plus that team in depth is basically running train becuase one there young and Athletic, sure I respect LBJ but is he really the MVP this season, no becuase you take LBJ away from that team and theyd still win regardless, take KOBE away from LA they wouldnt be an 8th seed.

I can't believe nobody else caught this..

You my friend are a fu*kin buffoon...

Your debating pass should be forever revoked after that bullsh*t..
 6 years ago '04        #40
deathrow 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 2 2
skip a bum

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy