Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
32 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-02-2012, 03:39 PM         #41
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #42
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 rynell said:
Nothing dirty about that hit...........thing is the league had film on this s**t for two years and all of sudden now they wanna do something because of some report.

@ n*ggas saying this is more worse than the Pats video taping.
you lieing to yourself if you dont think thats a dirty hit, i dont give a fu*k though they just saying it included favre and kurt so i put the video up
 6 years ago '04        #43
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,863 | Props total: 8191 8191
 rynell said:
Nothing dirty about that hit...........thing is the league had film on this s**t for two years and all of sudden now they wanna do something because of some report.

@ n*ggas saying this is more worse than the Pats video taping.
I found Roger Goodells meter for this statement:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #44
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
and fu*king at bruski ripping them when he was part of the spy gate. you hypocritical bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #45
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 G Code said:
you lieing to yourself if you dont think thats a dirty hit, i dont give a fu*k though they just saying it included favre and kurt so i put the video up
That hit was legal. What made it dirty? because it was a QB?
 6 years ago '04        #46
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
Either Reggie or Shockey snitched...
 6 years ago '07        #47
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
yeah the saints defense always been dirty...said that sh*t before
 6 years ago '10        #48
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
 starzz said:
That hit was legal. What made it dirty? because it was a QB?
legal and dirty arent exactly the same thing, and ya like kurt was gonna make the tackle could have just pushed him no need to k!ll him.

like i said before though

[video - click to view]

, nfl is soft now and its gay people get penalized for clean hits
 6 years ago '07        #49
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i wonder what kind of program the lions got on there
 03-02-2012, 03:53 PM         #50
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #51
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Just to clear things up since I don't see it in the thread nor the OP...

These bounty's are paid for injuring the target player, not just hitting him.
 03-02-2012, 03:57 PM         #52
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fo real tho, Saints fans. We can't complain when Gregg Williams talk freely about the remember me hits. Stupid on his part and the players. Front office not stopping this will cost us big time.
 6 years ago '12        #53
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 N.O.4Life said:
n*gga you sound like a bi*ch.n*ggas get hurt all the time.No whistle was blown on neither play so it wasn't dirty plays.Quit crying
Hahahaha

Saints fans crying like little bi*ches
 03-02-2012, 04:04 PM         #54
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder how many of these "everybody's doing it" saints fans was shaking their heads nope when the pats got caught filming?
 6 years ago '05        #55
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 G Code said:
The low hit on Favre was questionable I agree, but Warner was trying to make the tackle and got blocked. It was unfortunate that he got hurt on the play, thats why that one gets blown out of proportion.

BTW its lying......
 03-02-2012, 04:13 PM         #56
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
I didn't see the big deal since I think there was no rules against it but there are some against stuff like bounties also don't know but Kurt Warner just said someone on PFT that this probably goes around the league sadly.

there's no rules against going hard but it's problematic when there's money on the table and a guy saying "go get em" in a way that careers can end...i do think it's a lot more widespread than credit is being given but to have an entire defensive staff on board is OD
 6 years ago '04        #57
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 G Code said:
legal and dirty arent exactly the same thing, and ya like kurt was gonna make the tackle could have just pushed him no need to k!ll him.

like i said before though , nfl is soft now and its gay people get penalized for clean hits
Being legal is whats negates it from being dirty. Qbs are football players too and I agree I could give two sh*ts
 6 years ago '11        #58
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
I pretty much agree with Warner...i don't wish no injury on no player, but coming up as a football player, anytime you took the field on defense you can't think about trying not to hurt someone. Its like a boxer in a ring, you can be best friends before and after, but in that ring, you need to try and destroy that n*gga. Its the same on the field, you let up for one second, everybody has film on you "loafing" on the field and that sh*t can turn into a big play. its unfortunate that injuries actually occurred during the game, but n*ggas know the risk stepping on the field. As long as it's in the confines of the whistle and the rule book I have no problem with it
 03-02-2012, 04:16 PM         #59
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
I pretty much agree with Warner...i don't wish no injury on no player, but coming up as a football player, anytime you took the field on defense you can't think about trying not to hurt someone. Its like a boxer in a ring, you can be best friends before and after, but in that ring, you need to try and destroy that n*gga. Its the same on the field, you let up for one second, everybody has film on you "loafing" on the field and that sh*t can turn into a big play. its unfortunate that injuries actually occurred during the game, but n*ggas know the risk stepping on the field. As long as it's in the confines of the whistle and the rule book I have no problem with it

it's a part of the game. paying people to do it isn't...but these guys know the risk. that's why they get paid the big bucks.
 6 years ago '05        #60
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 wjcorner said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy