most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
 ricky_peso said:
I just downloaded the shadow broker dlc cause I heard it affects the story some what. Does anybody know any other ones that affects but not like you get an email or thx or something...

I never download dlc's I have a total of 3 ever and two was for mass effects. Box put me on to this game I would of never even tried it if it wasn't for this website
The Arrival DLC is exactly before ME3.

Besides that, the Shadow Broker and Overlord DLC quests are related to ME3.

Grissom Academy will ring a bell for those that have downloaded the latter of the two.

Anyways, I'm six hours in and I swapped discs 3 times. Damn, I may cop ME2 and 3 for the PS3.
 03-08-2012, 01:38 PM         #122
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So that ending...yeah...what the fu*k
 6 years ago '06        #123
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Hovi Bryant said:
The Arrival DLC is exactly before ME3.

Besides that, the Shadow Broker and Overlord DLC quests are related to ME3.

Grissom Academy will ring a bell for those that have downloaded the latter of the two.

Anyways, I'm six hours in and I swapped discs 3 times. Damn, I may cop ME2 and 3 for the PS3.
That's crazy, I ended up buying the Digital version of Mass Effect 3 for Ps3. I know I'll never be trading this game in & space isn't an issue since I put a 500GB HDD in my slim. It's about 15gbs including the From Ashes DLC.

Also as a heads up, ME2 for PS3 uses the ME3 engine if you choose to to go there:

The new, PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 will look better than the original on Xbox 360 - that's because BioWare's using the Mass Effect 3 engine to power it.

"One of the first things you're going to see is improved graphics," said game producer Jesse Houston on the BioWare podcast.

"We actually created the engine for Mass Effect 3 and used that to make Mass Effect 2 PS3. So we took the content, the story and all of the other a.ssets that made up Mass Effect 2 and we put it into the Mass Effect 3 engine.

Got both digitally downloaded and they'll never be deleted.
 6 years ago '05        #124
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,232 | Props total: 15793 15793
Yea, the disc swapping is retarded this go around...I heard most, if not all the side quests are on disc 2 so everytime you want to play a side quest you have to swap disc
 03-08-2012, 01:49 PM         #125
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The disc swapping annoyance stops almost completely until the last mission of the game once you hit around 10 hours and have swapped it out a few times.
 6 years ago '08        #126
el bundy 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
i havent played much of this since im playing street f!ghter x tekken. ill definitely put more time in tonight.
 6 years ago '08        #127
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
I swear to God, the way Bioware had us do this ending. Man, I honest to God contemplated taking that ish back. Tooooooo pissed off.
 6 years ago '06        #128
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 drumgangP said:
For the first time sir I am completely agreeing with you. Maybe not to much on Heavenly Sword(even tho ill admit that was a really short, but super dope game)

imo Mass Effect is the best series created during this generation. and definitely one of the best series of all time.

And God Of War 3/Uncharted 2 are 2 of the finest exhibitions of what a console is capable of. The console bias I usually put on ....really happens because i wish Sony did more games of that caliber to be honest. Those 2 games alone in my opinion showed n*ggas how the fu*k to make a PS3 game be dope. Mass Effect is showing n*ggas how to make a GAME, period.

matter of fact to be honest i sold my first PS3 I bought at launch( got it for mgs4 lol) and then bought the one I have now JUST to play god of war 3/uncharted 2. Its true

fu*k all the negative talk about DLC, with a game this good i'd gladly spend for the DLC. Hell the sh*t we got for the first 60 dollars spent is well worth 200 bucks IMO.

n*ggas talking about the DLC issue are people who obviously havent played the game. Cause a game this dope? I dont EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER want to end I hope they make DLC for this sh*t till im 40
Mentioned Heavenly Swords facial animations because for 2007 its was mind blowing, even if this dropped today it looks better than most of the sh*t out there and the games 5 years old:

[video - click to view]

As for coming out with more games like it, they've been doing it on a yearly basis. Resistance 3 was an absolutely beautiful looking campaign(online co-op was dope), we had UC3 in 2011 as well. These games take time to build and they can't just sh*t these games out considering the time and effort that are obviously put into them.

This year there's Last of Us, God of War 4, Last Guardian(Shadows of Colossus Pt2), and later this year the Rockstar PS3 exclusive: Agent may be released.

If you're into sports I'd also recommend MLB The Show:12, I'm more of an NBA2k head but MLB The Show is the best quality sports franchise I've ever played, graphically and everything.

I personally don't give a fu*k about the consoles really, but I'm a gamer so to be honest I like using a console thats capable of the things we're talking about here. I love my xbox as well spent 3 solid years on it as my main console, but it's just dated at this point plain and simple. Sure games like Halo and Gears 3 are fun to me but it just isn't enough.

Last gen OGXbox was my preference due to having superior power graphically. I'm a gamer and I play games not consoles, but it's been a few years now since a M$ exclusive came out that gave me the same "Wow" feeling that ME3, UC, God of War etc has given me. Honestly, the last time was Gears of War 1, that's just me though.

As a console head, I can't help but appreciate the Cell processor. And it's still Cell > anything not PC plain and simple. I'm not talking Console names here, I'm talking Console tech. We're all gamers here and there's games that everybody should absolutely play, so if you're looking to game sometime on PS3 holla, PSN: Soraci7

Last edited by Soraci7; 03-08-2012 at 02:24 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #129
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,423 | Props total: 1443 1443
Those endings basically make Mass Effect the Matrix Trilogy of gaming
 6 years ago '07        #130
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
starting over so many bugged missions.
 03-08-2012, 02:27 PM         #131
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Figueroa said:
See I don't hate the ending, I think it just fits, but I'm still mad that they couldn't add some more variety to them.
 6 years ago '06        #132
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Would you guys stop mentioning the ending 1 day after release.
 6 years ago '05        #133
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
That Thresher Maw f!ght.
 6 years ago '04        #134
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
dont know why EA decided to put most of side mission on disc 2 which makes us swap if we want to do both mission...

looks like I will do the storyline then once I get to disc 2 I will start doing some of the side missions...
 6 years ago '12        #135
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
I just did the mission with the a.ssassian at the Citadel.. Hopefully I got tons of sh*t left to do
 6 years ago '07        #136
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Figueroa said:
Pretty much.
[spoiler - click to view]

I heard multiplayer has the best ending. I'm gonna have to get on that. They did get kind a lazy w/ this 3rd one but I heard EA rushed them.

Last edited by TH35; 03-08-2012 at 09:19 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #137
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Just got my free copy of Battlefield 3 PC
 6 years ago '08        #138
el bundy 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
ive been loving every second of this game.
[spoiler - click to view]

03-08-2012, 09:39 PM         #139
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never played mass effect before, I need to get into this series ASAP. But my xbox is red ringed fu*k idk what to do

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 03-08-2012 at 09:41 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #140
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
Honestly, I'm banning n*ggaz instantly if they continue to talk about the fu*king ending(s) in this game. Starting now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy