Steph Kegels
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
46 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 181 181
havin hella fun wit the multiplayer. havent even touched the story.

if anyone wants to get a group goin today or tonite get at me. GT is bd2eazy
 6 years ago '08        #102
el bundy 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 KSoraci7 said:
Cap is 60.
thats whats up, so theres still plenty of room to grow. i still feel a little overpowered though so i'll probably up the difficulty.
 6 years ago '04        #103
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #104
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 el bundy said:
thats whats up, so theres still plenty of room to grow. i still feel a little overpowered though so i'll probably up the difficulty.
Not me, started off on hardcore mode and my power regen is slow as hell right now through the first 2 missions. Was pretty challenging so far in certain spots especially against the enemies that carry the physical shields.
 03-07-2012, 01:46 PM         #105
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah illmatic was online stuck in the tram cars on the mars mission cause he upped his difficulty sh*t had me rollin.

I'm glad I aint the only1 who thought that reporter had an a.ss

Games crack, so much to do, I like how even tho the universe is in a state of panic, theirs still so many sidequests and sh*t to do.

I thought we would get forced thru to the ending. Not at all
 6 years ago '06        #106
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Everything from the new loading screens to the revamped ship is just :

The tighter aiming retical, feel of the guns & even the new look Galaxy map is just so well done. ME2 is like babysh*t compared to this game
 6 years ago '08        #107
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Not me, started off on hardcore mode and my power regen is slow as hell right now through the first 2 missions. Was pretty challenging so far in certain spots especially against the enemies that carry the physical shields.
im a vanguard so my power regen is pretty fast especially compared to the demo which i played on the same default difficulty. i can do biotic charge+the new nova move and take out 3-5 enemies. its super risky since im left without shields and powers, but i just would hope i can run to cover and have my squad clean up.
 03-07-2012, 01:55 PM         #108
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Everything from the new loading screens to the revamped ship is just :

The tighter aiming retical, feel of the guns & even the new look Galaxy map is just so well done. ME2 is like babysh*t compared to this game
Exactly my G, I'm feeling best game of this era material, but iont wanna say it yet .

Every load screen just looks stupid dope. I need them sh*ts on my wall

The gun customization tho? Aaahhhhh I love it

They got it all right based bioware
 6 years ago '08        #109
space
space
damn i cant wait to get home. idk which ima pop in first, this or sfxt.
 6 years ago '08        #110
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,344 | Props total: 4036 4036
dam yall got me hyped for this does any1 know if theres problems with the ps3 version?
 6 years ago '05        #111
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,095 | Props total: 10786 10786
 el bundy said:
im a vanguard so my power regen is pretty fast especially compared to the demo which i played on the same default difficulty. i can do biotic charge+the new nova move and take out 3-5 enemies. its super risky since im left without shields and powers, but i just would hope i can run to cover and have my squad clean up.
I'm a vanguard... I tried to be cheap and equip every fu*king weapon type I could... fu*king power regen was taking a good 20 seconds after every power use

I'm sticking to a pistol and machine gun for now (though the sniper rifle is pretty on point )
 6 years ago '11        #112
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 181 181
yall aint on the MP? sh*ts crack
 6 years ago '06        #113
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 el bundy said:
Word, maybe its because I'm an Engineer....in me2 I was an Infiltrator but felt the Engineer class has a good combination of Biotic Powers, ammo & Drones/Turrets. I can leave other sh*t like Warp and Slam to my squad mates.

drumgangP said:
Exactly my G, I'm feeling best game of this era material, but iont wanna say it yet .

Every load screen just looks stupid dope. I need them sh*ts on my wall

The gun customization tho? Aaahhhhh I love it

They got it all right based bioware
With the ways its going, I already have it as one of my best games this gen no question about it and im only 3 hours in. No shame bruh, it is what it is.

Honestly, the games that wowed me the most as far as ground breaking games this gen was Oblivion, MGS4, Facial Animation in Heavenly Sword, God of War III, Uncharted 2 and now Mass Effect 3.

I'm glad this game is multiplat, everybody needs to play this game fu*k console bias.
 6 years ago '05        #114
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 P-Hill said:
I'm a vanguard... I tried to be cheap and equip every fu*king weapon type I could... fu*king power regen was taking a good 20 seconds after every power use

I'm sticking to a pistol and machine gun for now (though the sniper rifle is pretty on point )
All I carry is the Heavy Pistol, be spamming the f*ck outta my biotics for detonations.
 03-07-2012, 05:48 PM         #115
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Word, maybe its because I'm an Engineer....in me2 I was an Infiltrator but felt the Engineer class has a good combination of Biotic Powers, ammo & Drones/Turrets. I can leave other sh*t like Warp and Slam to my squad mates.

With the ways its going, I already have it as one of my best games this gen no question about it and im only 3 hours in. No shame bruh, it is what it is.

Honestly, the games that wowed me the most as far as ground breaking games this gen was Oblivion, MGS4, Facial Animation in Heavenly Sword, God of War III, Uncharted 2 and now Mass Effect 3.

I'm glad this game is multiplat, everybody needs to play this game fu*k console bias.
For the first time sir I am completely agreeing with you. Maybe not to much on Heavenly Sword(even tho ill admit that was a really short, but super dope game)

imo Mass Effect is the best series created during this generation. and definitely one of the best series of all time.

And God Of War 3/Uncharted 2 are 2 of the finest exhibitions of what a console is capable of. The console bias I usually put on ....really happens because i wish Sony did more games of that caliber to be honest. Those 2 games alone in my opinion showed n*ggas how the fu*k to make a PS3 game be dope. Mass Effect is showing n*ggas how to make a GAME, period.

matter of fact to be honest i sold my first PS3 I bought at launch( got it for mgs4 lol) and then bought the one I have now JUST to play god of war 3/uncharted 2. Its true

fu*k all the negative talk about DLC, with a game this good i'd gladly spend for the DLC. Hell the sh*t we got for the first 60 dollars spent is well worth 200 bucks IMO.

n*ggas talking about the DLC issue are people who obviously havent played the game. Cause a game this dope? I dont EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER want to end I hope they make DLC for this sh*t till im 40
 6 years ago '11        #116
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 drumgangP said:
Yeah illmatic was online stuck in the tram cars on the mars mission cause he upped his difficulty sh*t had me rollin.

I'm glad I aint the only1 who thought that reporter had an a.ss

Games crack, so much to do, I like how even tho the universe is in a state of panic, theirs still so many sidequests and sh*t to do.

I thought we would get forced thru to the ending. Not at all
Man that was some bullsh*t
I was playing online yesterday against the reapers, some of those are too crazy, especially the banshee, i dont know how the fu*k ima beat that on the hardest difficulty.
 03-07-2012, 10:39 PM         #117
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When the one character reveals he really is gay like alot of people suspected.....and he talks about a situation that 100% confirms it in a WTF LOL type way...my wifey walked past the screen, looked at me, and was like n*gga what the fu*k is this sh*t? Gay n*ggas and sh*t bro?! Really?

I just died laughing

And no its not James, trust I didnt spoil the scene for you.

Im at a point in the game where so much sh*t is opening up now. Its like 15 fu*king quests active right now and more and more keep piling in as I talk to people/check my messages

My life as a producers done, and I was just getting started.
 6 years ago '07        #118
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 P-Hill said:
damn wtf? I would call and complain b... especially if you can bring up your web order, that's fu*ked up
that was the first thing i did at 1st i was just gonna go to walmart and just exchange it but since i paid for the special addition i was like fu*k it and called

jessie17 said:
Where did u get yours? I got mine through bestbuy gotta wait until like friday to get mine hope they did not do this sh*t to me
newegg i preordered a while back even before it was supposed to come out at the end of the year 2011 i think but they said they was gonna next day air it so
 6 years ago '04        #119
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 51 51
 Andrefrbk said:
So far so good... Having fun playing through the story, graphics look better than ME3 for sure. Textures on the clothes are not that great. Playing with everything maxed its a smooth a.ss game good coding.

Andrefrbk said:
I feel bad for dudes on the xbox version the Pc version with everything on max at 1080p is just insane.

IF yall aint playing this on PC...yall aint seeen nothing.

Playing this Joint in 1200p and 16x anti-aliasing and 16x anistrophic filtering.

Last edited by brooklonsfinest; 03-08-2012 at 01:20 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #120
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
I just downloaded the shadow broker dlc cause I heard it affects the story some what. Does anybody know any other ones that affects but not like you get an email or thx or something...

I never download dlc's I have a total of 3 ever and two was for mass effects. Box put me on to this game I would of never even tried it if it wasn't for this website
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
203 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy