The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread

most viewed right now
 572
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
845 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 196
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 150
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #361
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
^^^what glitches are in multiplayer?
 6 years ago '08        #362
el bundy 27 heat pts27 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,569 | Props total: 234 234
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
^^^what glitches are in multiplayer?
i havent played a whole lot of it, but this one game my character was just running in place and i couldnt move or shoot for sh*t. i could use biotics, but it was useless anyway since i couldnt direct them were i wanted. then i get downed and instead of bleeding out, i get instantly teleported to the outside area and the running in place continued. then the next round starts and slowly but surely, my character starts hovering in the air to i guess the very top of the stage. it continued for the whole match, i couldnt do sh*t at all. the only reason i stayed was because i was hoping that my team members would reach the final wave without me and my galactic readiness would go up so i wouldnt have to play mp and go through that again, but of course they reach wave 10 and all die. i should have recorded it.
 6 years ago '08        #363
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,861 | Props total: 506 506
 joshdogg26 said:

[spoiler - click to view]


[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #364
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 14884 14884
 gagethedesigner said:

[spoiler - click to view]

desparate times lol.

i was pissed in mine cuz mordin, miranda, AND my dude thane died

so did kelly chambers cuz i guess i didn't tell her to change her name so cerberus bucked her in the head when they attacked the citadel

why did i work so hard to keep them alive in ME2

i know u can save miranda but i never had the opportunity to "warn" her or whatever and i read u can save thane too by ignoring him or something weird like that.
 6 years ago '08        #365
el bundy 27 heat pts27 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,569 | Props total: 234 234
damn i just had to make the hardest choice of my gaming career. i had to pick between the geth and the quarians. i chose to k!ll the geth and had to k!ll my dude legion. when he said to tali "does this unit have a soul?" and she said "yes" i got mad emotional.
only game series that makes me feel that sort of attachment to the characters is mgs, but this is way different since you control their destiny by the choices made spanning 3 games.
are you supposed to see tali's face at that point though? she took off her mask but they didn't show her actual face.
 6 years ago '07        #366
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
 el bundy said:
damn i just had to make the hardest choice of my gaming career. i had to pick between the geth and the quarians. i chose to k!ll the geth and had to k!ll my dude legion. when he said to tali "does this unit have a soul?" and she said "yes" i got mad emotional.
only game series that makes me feel that sort of attachment to the characters is mgs, but this is way different since you control their destiny by the choices made spanning 3 games.
are you supposed to see tali's face at that point though? she took off her mask but they didn't show her actual face.

[spoiler - click to view]




[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #368
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,057 | Props total: 1336 1336
I just realized that I am probably close to beating the game and only swapped disc ONE time.


I swapped like the first day to disc 2 and I've been playing on disc 2 ever since..

I recently k!lled the reaper on Talli's home planet.. So I'm pretty far in
 6 years ago '08        #369
el bundy 27 heat pts27 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,569 | Props total: 234 234
 DoMieD said:
I just realized that I am probably close to beating the game and only swapped disc ONE time.


I swapped like the first day to disc 2 and I've been playing on disc 2 ever since..

I recently k!lled the reaper on Talli's home planet.. So I'm pretty far in
yea, i remember the first few pages that people were saying that they swapped discs a few times. i swapped discs exactly as many times as in me2, that is swapped to disc 2 to play the vast majority of the game and swapped back to disc 1 to play the last few main missions.
you're pretty much almost finished, you got maybe 2 or 3 hours left depending on how many side missions you finished/plan on finishing.
 03-09-2013, 06:01 PM         #370
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]


I just beat the game that ending was fu*king beautiful


cant believe people were hating on this game all last year because of the ending

yall nikkaz is a bunch of d!ck ryders



[spoiler - click to view]




is there a way I can get
[spoiler - click to view]

???
 5 years ago '04        #371
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]


I just beat the game that ending was fu*king beautiful


cant believe people were hating on this game all last year because of the ending

yall nikkaz is a bunch of d!ck ryders



[spoiler - click to view]




is there a way I can get
[spoiler - click to view]

???
Yeah but you didn't get to see the default endings that came before the extended cut.


[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #372
Outcast Outlaw 
space
avatar space
space
$1,911 | Props total: 4115 4115
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]


I just beat the game that ending was fu*king beautiful


cant believe people were hating on this game all last year because of the ending

yall nikkaz is a bunch of d!ck ryders



[spoiler - click to view]




is there a way I can get
[spoiler - click to view]

???

[pic - click to view]




[spoiler - click to view]



which ending did you pick?
 5 years ago '11        #373
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]


I just beat the game that ending was fu*king beautiful


cant believe people were hating on this game all last year because of the ending

yall nikkaz is a bunch of d!ck ryders



[spoiler - click to view]




is there a way I can get
[spoiler - click to view]

???
You got the new ending, so it don't count.
 03-10-2013, 03:32 AM         #374
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! just when I thought no DLC would be able to top TBOGT...

the citadel DLC is by far the best DLC ive ever played

been on this shyt for like 5 hours, the main mission shyts on any other mission in the series

and the party u get to throw afterwords is a fu*king blast

bioware put so much work into the party,shyt was soo fu*king realistic
nikkas was having some funny a.ss conversations, getting drunk,playing cards,dancing,waking up with hang overs the next day and wanting food,
@ Tali

and we even ended the party with a group photo with my whole crew
perfect way to end a series, devs need to take notes

wish there was a way I could save that pic to my PC so I can set it as my desktop BG
damn u master race

even after the party is done u can have a memorial for thane in your apartment with his son & your crew, u can invite people over to hangout including your love interest (and get it in)
and u can goto sunset strip and play some arcades,gamble,combat simulation ect.

Yo bioware went HAM!

if this DLC was apart of the game @ launch this shyt wouldve def. been GOTY easily

aight im going to sleep...
 5 years ago '07        #375
jhj26 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$15,989 | Props total: 1861 1861
just copped that trilogy on psn
 5 years ago '11        #376
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
 jhj26 said:
just copped that trilogy on psn
how long did it take to download? 30 plus hours?
 5 years ago '07        #377
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 14884 14884
 LAwLB15 said:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! just when I thought no DLC would be able to top TBOGT...

the citadel DLC is by far the best DLC ive ever played

been on this shyt for like 5 hours, the main mission shyts on any other mission in the series

and the party u get to throw afterwords is a fu*king blast

bioware put so much work into the party,shyt was soo fu*king realistic
nikkas was having some funny a.ss conversations, getting drunk,playing cards,dancing,waking up with hang overs the next day and wanting food,
@ Tali

and we even ended the party with a group photo with my whole crew
perfect way to end a series, devs need to take notes

wish there was a way I could save that pic to my PC so I can set it as my desktop BG
damn u master race

even after the party is done u can have a memorial for thane in your apartment with his son & your crew, u can invite people over to hangout including your love interest (and get it in)
and u can goto sunset strip and play some arcades,gamble,combat simulation ect.

Yo bioware went HAM!

if this DLC was apart of the game @ launch this shyt wouldve def. been GOTY easily

aight im going to sleep...
the grunt hangover parody bit had me fu*king rolling
 5 years ago '07        #378
jhj26 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$15,989 | Props total: 1861 1861
 DominationCM said:
how long did it take to download? 30 plus hours?
nah, it separates the 3 games. it took about 10 hours to download and install all three games.
 5 years ago '06        #379
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,263 | Props total: 3845 3845
I just beat the game today. sh*t was dope. Too bad there was no real final boss battle like ME2 had. I had the original ending. Nothing wrong with the ending except for that it wasn't the ending I chose. I chose to control the reapers but that didn't happen. Is that why people were crying about it because they don't get the ending that they choose?

edit: Watched the dlc endings on youtube and I agree that they are better because your choice actually means something and they go in depth on what happens to the characters but I guess I was okay with the original ending (If I actually chose that one) was because I'm use to only having one ending.

Just started playing some multiplayer and the sh*t is pretty fun. Don't know why I had to download it but it didn't take long to download.


Last edited by Trap$tar; 03-11-2013 at 04:17 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #380
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
The multiple ending crap is garbage.
I need something definitive.
And i stand by my earlier claims that the original ending was garbage.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
57 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
I will marry this woman for real.
118 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
28 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy