most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #301
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13104 13104
i'm having HUGE framerate issues at the end
[spoiler - click to view]

. i can barely even move. the game autosaved at one point so i turned it off and i'll try again tomorrow. hadn't had anything major like that happen until now. anybody else experience this?
 6 years ago '07        #302
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,266 | Props total: 15119 15119
 joshdogg26 said:
i'm having HUGE framerate issues at the end

. i can barely even move. the game autosaved at one point so i turned it off and i'll try again tomorrow. hadn't had anything major like that happen until now. anybody else experience this?
PS3 or 360 bruh?
 6 years ago '07        #303
space
space
 keepinittrill said:
ps3 or 360 bruh?
ps3..
 6 years ago '07        #304
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
ps3..
nvm, don't know how to help you then

sorry josh
 6 years ago '07        #305
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
nvm, don't know how to help you then

sorry josh
i'm hoping when i load it up today it resolves itself or if i can just push through it, the next part will be fine. i saw people with similar issues at different parts of the game that i never experienced, so who knows.
 6 years ago '07        #306
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
i'm hoping when i load it up today it resolves itself or if i can just push through it, the next part will be fine. i saw people with similar issues at different parts of the game that i never experienced, so who knows.
if you got another save point before that, try to load that if it's not too far back and see if that does anything
 03-13-2012, 10:52 AM         #307
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really dug the ending, especially the last choice you have to make.

I can see how some people are mad but it is by far one of the best endings to a trilogy, much better then gears 3 ending, UC3 ending and Halo 3's ending. And i find it funny how angry these butthurt nerds are over it yet they don't complain about halo 2's ending which is by far one of the worst endings in video game history.

The ending was fine, it was a perfect setup for prequels/sequels and stand alone off-shoot games like AC:B/AC:R. And the writing was fantastic, i hear a lot of people bi*ching about the writing but i felt it was more fleshed out and emotional then 2 was.

My biggest complaint about ME3 is the fact that they took out planet exploring, i can see WHY they took it out but the fact you have me running around to all these other places doing trivial sh*t while the universe is getting destroyed kind of pisses me off, because if i have time to do that sh*t i have time to explore planets, not to mention exploring planets would of increased the gameplay time substantially because once you beat it you got nothing to do SP wise, unlock the ability to do planet exploring afterwords, at least then you can add another 10-15 hours of gameplay depending on how many planets you make explorable.
 6 years ago '04        #308
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 IronMaiden said:
I really dug the ending, especially the last choice you have to make.

I can see how some people are mad but it is by far one of the best endings to a trilogy, much better then gears 3 ending, UC3 ending and Halo 3's ending. And i find it funny how angry these butthurt nerds are over it yet they don't complain about halo 2's ending which is by far one of the worst endings in video game history.

The ending was fine, it was a perfect setup for prequels/sequels and stand alone off-shoot games like AC:B/AC:R. And the writing was fantastic, i hear a lot of people bi*ching about the writing but i felt it was more fleshed out and emotional then 2 was.

My biggest complaint about ME3 is the fact that they took out planet exploring, i can see WHY they took it out but the fact you have me running around to all these other places doing trivial sh*t while the universe is getting destroyed kind of pisses me off, because if i have time to do that sh*t i have time to explore planets, not to mention exploring planets would of increased the gameplay time substantially because once you beat it you got nothing to do SP wise, unlock the ability to do planet exploring afterwords, at least then you can add another 10-15 hours of gameplay depending on how many planets you make explorable.
Yeah I agree...I haven't beaten it yet (i'm close to the end so it should be beat tonight), but I like the writing in 3 a hell of a lot more than 2, I loved ME 1, only liked ME 2 and i'm loving 3 so far... BUT there's planet scanning, I mean it's differnt than how it was in 2 but it's still there
 03-13-2012, 11:01 AM         #309
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah I agree...I haven't beaten it yet (i'm close to the end so it should be beat tonight), but I like the writing in 3 a hell of a lot more than 2, I loved ME 1, only liked ME 2 and i'm loving 3 so far... BUT there's planet scanning, I mean it's differnt than how it was in 2 but it's still there
Yeah i know planet scanning is there but i wanted actual exploring where you land on the planet.

I actually really enjoyed the exploring with the mako and the the ship thing from ME2.
 6 years ago '08        #310
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,344 | Props total: 4039 4039
Beat the game last night sh*t was fu*kin epic

6 years ago '11        #311
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 183 183
yall still aint on that MP yet??

6 years ago '08        #312
el bundy 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
^ima try it out tonight. wasnt feeling it in the demo too much.
 6 years ago '07        #313
space
space
 bd2eazy said:

it's kinda boring to me
 03-13-2012, 04:38 PM         #314
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bd2eazy said:

I played to level up my readiness some but people are too fu*king stupid in it thinking they are rambo and making us lose.
 6 years ago '11        #315
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 183 183
 IronMaiden said:
I played to level up my readiness some but people are too fu*king stupid in it thinking they are rambo and making us lose.
get at me if u wanna run some gold runs.
i have a human shotgun/reviver infiltrator.
sh*ts mad fun to me... its like third person D3.
grinding the hard levels to open chests and
get uniques and rares. i havent even
touched SP yet

6 years ago '05        #316
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 bd2eazy said:
get at me if u wanna run some gold runs.
i have a human shotgun/reviver infiltrator.
sh*ts mad fun to me... its like third person D3.
grinding the hard levels to open chests and
get uniques and rares. i havent even
touched SP yet

Breh, add me. You on 360? Me and these other cats was blowin through Gold last night.

Level 20 Adept/Engineer
 6 years ago '06        #317
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
Picked this up today. Trying to find an online game sucks. Dudes boot you because you're level 1.
 6 years ago '07        #318
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
if you got another save point before that, try to load that if it's not too far back and see if that does anything
it worked fine today. prompted me to dl patch v1.02. i don't know if that made the difference or not, but we're good .
 6 years ago '05        #319
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 Triple0 said:
Picked this up today. Trying to find an online game sucks. Dudes boot you because you're level 1.
Nobody want to play wit ya'll dudes who just gon run out in the middle of everything and get k!lled, which makes us die as we try to save you.

I'll run with you though, if you're on 360.
 6 years ago '05        #320
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
Just put this game in today. still gotta play ME and ME2 again for the single player. Im down to play some mp though on 360... g/t: Mr Hypnotiq

Btw on single player i was bs'n with female shep through mars and tried out the adept skilltype..and damn was i missing out! I was always a vanguard when i played ME but im not much of a up front and personal kindve player so I just sit back and throw the shockwaves and throws and hit em while theyre down.

I think imma switch to Adept from now on
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy