The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
12779 pageviews
395 comments

el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread

just a thread to get/give help and tips, matchmaking for multiplayer, and general discussion for mass effect 3.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

395 comments for "The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread"

6 years ago '07        #2
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15006 15006
3 1/2 more days
 6 years ago '11        #3
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
Need Now!
 6 years ago '08        #4
el bundy 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
im about to go to my spot after work and see if they hook me up with my copy early.
 6 years ago '07        #5
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 142 142
 el bundy said:
im about to go to my spot after work and see if they hook me up with my copy early.
U in ny?
 6 years ago '10        #6
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Y'all don't mind if I post some spoiler videos?
 6 years ago '11        #7
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
My dad works at Walmart.

Wonder if i can get the early hookup...
 6 years ago '07        #8
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
please don't...
 6 years ago '04        #9
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Hovi Bryant said:
Just label them as spoilers with a 6 or 7 font size so people don't click on it if they dont' want to see spoilers
 6 years ago '08        #10
el bundy 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
 stargod said:
U in ny?
nah i live in miami now.

Hovi Bryant said:
as long as you put spoiler tags i suppose.
 6 years ago '07        #11
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 142 142
 el bundy said:
nah i live in miami now.

as long as you put spoiler tags i suppose.
fu*k.

Don't got a hookup on long island.Don't wanna go to the city just for a game.
 6 years ago '10        #12
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Spoilers Ahead

Spoilers Ahead

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Jack is back and with some hair and appears to be a teacher at Grissom Academy.

EDI gets a robotic female body

The Prothean statues on Ilos were meant to be ambiguous as the developers were not sure on their final look and they were not sure on how much they would end up showing their final appearance. Apparently the Prothean squad member was in stasis for all this time.

Kai Leng who was the top Cerberus a.ssassin in the novels makes and appearance. He has more cybernetic implants now. Probably will try and k!ll Shepard.

The Illusive man becomes indoctrinated and you will f!ght him on his ship.

The Rachni are back after being gone from ME2

Reaper forces:

Banshee: converted Asari matriarch

Cannibal: converted Batarian

Brute: converted Krogan body with Turian head

Marauder: converted Turian that is the general of the husks

Harvester: converted harvester from ME2 loyalty mission with Grunt

Some places you will visit

Obviously Earth

Mars- appears to be come kind of mining complex

Sur'Kesh- Salarian homeworld

Tuchanka

Rannoch- The Quarian homeworld

Thessia- Asari homeworld

The Citadel

Menae- a Turian moon

Cerberus Headquarters

The Crucible- some type of massive rocket-propelled bomb

I'm just going to spell this sh*t out as clearly as possible.

This isn't a fu*king joke, this is 100% accurate. Unless someone decided to spend thousands of man hours constructing fake CGI cutscenes so they could upload them a week before Mass Effect 3 launched under multiple youtube accounts just to fu*k with people.

There is absolutely no way that this is not the ending shipping in the box.

I am not posting this to p!ss people off or spoil the ending for people who want to play through it, I am posting it because it convinced me that I don't need to and don't want to play this game. I was already falling off the wagon a couple months back when the first demo leaks came out, this was just the final bullet in the coffin. Because I shoot coffins to shut them, this is how great I am. If you want to play and enjoy Mass Effect 3 don't read anything below this, this is intended only for people who don't give a sh*t and the curious who don't want to play the game.

HEY GUYS BIG SPOILERS BELOW THIS LINE DON'T COME DOWN HERE

Okay are those guys gone? Good.

So obviously all the fine details of the greater story aren't out there yet, but this is a pretty solid summary of the ending.

Most of the game will be spent gathering war a.ssets and banding all the races together to f!ght the Reapers. Your ultimate goal will be to construct a Prothean device known as The Crucible. This is basically a huge Deus Ex Machina super weapon that can be used to defeat the Reapers when focused through another device, The Catalyst. At the end of the game your Shepard goes inside the Crucible after getting the sh*t beat out of him and, Metal Gear Solid 4 style, has to limp over to one of three areas, Deus Ex: HR style, to make the final choice:

Destroy the Reapers
Control the Reapers and send them back into dark space
Merge with the Reapers (This is the "perfect" ending)
So it's literally "Press button to choose ending."

However all of the options may or may not be available to you based on your space points.

No matter what you choose, using the Crucible will cause every Mass Effect Relay in the galaxy to be destroyed. This essentially destroys galactic civilization and sets intelligent life back thousands of years. The only difference is which color the Relays blow up in.

No matter what you choose the Normandy, and the crew, will either be destroyed or jump hyper space at the last minute to end up stranded on an unknown planet.

No matter what ending you choose Shepard has to die. In Destroy and Control he is k!lled outright, in Merge he is merged with science. If you have a sh*t load of space points you get an additional scene, probably after the credits, showing Shepard is alive but badly burned, probably with multiple severe fractures, and maybe some internal bleeding.

So in other words there will be a sequel.

All of the endings, except Merge, have different outcomes depending on your amount of space points and various choices you made.

Also Space Points are Galactic Readiness or whatever, it's basically the equivalent of the Fable 3 money thing. You get more, less bad happens.

In Destroy, depending on space points:

The Reapers destroy everything
You destroy the Reapers but Earth is destroyed
You destroy the Reapers but Earth is really fu*ked up.
You destroy the Reapers and Earth is A-Okay
In the Destroy ending ALL SYNTHETIC LIFE is destroyed. This means Reapers, Geth, and Joker's fu*k buddy EDI. Apparently the Geth augement themselves with Reaper technology to gain true sentience so that is why this happens, or something. It's pretty fu*king stupid.

In Control, depending on space points:

You send the Reapers back to dark space and Earth is destroyed
You send the Reapers back to dark space and Earth is A-Okay
In Control, you send the Reapers back but they will reemerge 50,000 years later or something, you do nothing to break the cycle and basically have only stalled for time. Apparently Shepard gets zapped and controls the Reapers but he is also dead? I guess maybe it's a hive mind thing? fu*k I dunno.

In Merge, there are no space points where we're going:

In Merge you fuse Shepard into the computer on the Crucible and use space magic to turn all organic and synthetic life into organic-synthetic hybrids which turns the Reapers peaceful and makes zero sense. Or something, I guess. It's probably because Shepard is half robot now. I'm still not 100% sure what the fu*k this means but all sources confirm that Shepard doesn't live in this ending so I have to a.ssume you don't become a Reaper, which sucks.

fu*k you Bioware I said that would be awesome why don't you ever fu*king listen to me.

All endings supposedly have an epilogue where the village elder gathers all the inbred children in the colony created by the remaining Normandy crew, remember they were stranded I said that, around the old story tellin' fire to tell outlandish tales about a time when people flew through the sky in metal clouds and you could get gas for a nickel.

Other minor details include the fleets riding with on you on wings of glory and if they survive or not, this probably has to do with Space Points. You can send Tali and Garrus off to lead they people, the Rachni f!ght with you somehow if you saved the Queen in ME1 even though they can't pilot ships (OR CAN THEY!?), Wrex is still leading the Krogans if he isn't dead, Legion leads the Geth if they aren't dead and he isn't dead,and Mordin also. I've seen pictures of all the fleets fu*king blown up so I'm a.ssuming your space points dictate whether they live or die too.

Some of the races also just get completely fu*king geneocided based on certain choices, I.E. YO WHY DID YOU DESTROY THE GENOPHAGE RESEARCH a.ss HOLE.

Also either Wrex or Modin has to die, you have to fu*king choose. You have to fu*king choose which of the two best characters dies. Apparently if you don't k!ll Wrex in ME1 there is no way to save Mordin, or something else stupid like that?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT BIOWARE.

Also the Citadel blows up to because it is a Mass Relay, I know ME1 was a long time ago but that is still a thing.

So yeah, that's it. Some of the finer details might be off here and there but these are all the possible endings 100%

Short Version:
Reapers are dead, back in hyper space, or the boss from ME2
Normandy crew dead/stranded
Shepard dead but MAYBE NOT!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?
All Mass Effect Relays a-sploded and galactic society is over
There is no way to save the galaxy, you must sacrifice everything, your choices don't matter, the world of Mass Effect is dead.

Everything you have done up to now is entirely pointless, your final decision will only impact a fictional universe we will never see again.

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 03-03-2012 at 10:01 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #13
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15714 15714
Yep, a few more days...

Edit - Why is this dude above me posting spoilers, I mean really?
 6 years ago '04        #14
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
Yep, a few more days...

Edit - Why is this dude above me posting spoilers, I mean really?
because some people don't care about spoilers want to see them...
 6 years ago '05        #15
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8051 8051
Not playin this until after i beat mass effect 1 and 2 just copped koa last nite need to buy me1 i will after i beat 2
 6 years ago '07        #16
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
because some people don't care about spoilers want to see them...
that sh*t should be in another thread then Ill

I literally have to scroll fast as sh*t to get past the spoilers, I shouldn't have to do that

and I already saw like 3 of the damn youtube video titles
 6 years ago '05        #17
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8051 8051
Wats up with that spoilers dude i mean some people wanna see if they do then go to youtube i dont like my sh*t bein spoiled fu*k that
 6 years ago '04        #18
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
that sh*t should be in another thread then Ill

I literally have to scroll fast as sh*t to get past the spoilers, I shouldn't have to do that

and I already saw like 3 of the damn youtube video titles
 TattooedMPsz said:
Wats up with that spoilers dude i mean some people wanna see if they do then go to youtube i dont like my sh*t bein spoiled fu*k that
If you don't watch the video's you won't be see any spoilers... just don't click play...no need to scroll fast past them... they still picture's from the video don't spoil anything
 6 years ago '10        #19
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
WTF Spoilers.
 6 years ago '05        #20
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
[skipped to reply]

I swear if someone spoils ANYTHING for this game in this thread, I'm going to flip the fu*k out. In fact, I've already hired a hitman to OBLITERATE your sh*t if you spoil anything.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy