Mike Epps' Daughter to Cops He Threatened to "F*ck" Me Up!

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
9596 pageviews
96 comments

Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
Mike Epps' Daughter to Cops He Threatened to "F*ck" Me Up!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Mike Epps' 18-year-old daughter claims the comedian has been threatening her ... promising to "f**k her up" -- and now, she's turning to the police for help ... but Mike says the woman is a liar.

Bria Epps filed a police report with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department yesterday -- claiming the threats started after a recent argument between her and her dad.

Bria tells TMZ, the argument started when Mike appeared on an episode of "The Wendy Williams Show" earlier this month and gave a shout out to two of his kids -- but that didn't sit well with his other offspring ... who were pissed at the snub.

Bria -- whom Mike fathered before he married his current wife -- tells us, she called Mike to express her feelings, and when things got heated ... she threatened to "air some family drama" to the media.

According to the police report, Mike flipped at the threat -- claiming he'd "f**k her up" and "cause her and her mom and grandmother problems." So, Bria filed the report.

But sources close to Mike tell us, the tension started before the WW show -- because Bria asked for Mike to give her lump sums of cash to pay for her college tuition. We're told Mike refused, insisting on paying the school directly ... and that's when Bria snapped and made the threat.

According to sources close to Mike, the Wendy Williams f!ght was secondary.

So far, no official word from Mike's camp.

[pic - click to view]

Source

Last edited by Troublesome91; 03-04-2012 at 02:02 AM..

96 comments for "Mike Epps' Daughter to Cops He Threatened to "F*ck" Me Up!"

6 years ago '10        #2
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
damn dayday getcho daughter mayn
 6 years ago '04        #3
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4420 4420
she just realized those child support payments have to stop and now shes on her own
 6 years ago '09        #4
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
Bria asked for Mike to give her lump sums of cash to pay for her college tuition. We're told Mike refused, insisting on paying the school directly ... and that's when Bria snapped and made the threat.

fukkin kids i tell ya, ungateful....my dad pays for my college but i would never tell him give me a lump sum instead of paying the college directly...bi*ch would probably use that lump sum on something stupid and then ask her dad to pay the tuition for her
 6 years ago '05        #5
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
if she bad lets hope she pulls a montana fishburn :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #6
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 Jacc Blacc said:
Bria asked for Mike to give her lump sums of cash to pay for her college tuition. We're told Mike refused, insisting on paying the school directly ... and that's when Bria snapped and made the threat.

fukkin kids i tell ya, ungateful....my dad pays for my college but i would never tell him give me a lump sum instead of paying the college directly...bi*ch would probably use that lump sum on something stupid and then ask her dad to pay the tuition for her
seriously, asking for tuition money and then turning it down because he offered to pay the school directly that right there let's you know she's tryna get some flex money
 6 years ago '09        #7
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
damn,,,theres audio

[video - click to view]

threadstarter place this on the first post

i seen NOTHING wrong with what he said he said he'll beat her like he should have years ago.....she sounds like a spil brat talking wreckless to her dad JUST BECAUSE HE DIDNT SHOUT HER OUT ON wendy williams show smh
 6 years ago '11        #8
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
As far as I'm concerned more DADDY'S need to threaten to fu*k their daughters up! Stip club business is booming!!
 6 years ago '06        #9
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,634 | Props total: 8565 8565
:laughing19:even tho this is a serious matter sh*t is beyond funny because I can't take anything that comes out of his mouth serious.
 6 years ago '05        #10
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 H00DR4T said:
Bria -- whom Mike fathered before he married his current wife -- tells us, she called Mike to express her feelings, and when things got heated ... she threatened to "air some family drama" to the media.

But sources close to Mike tell us, the tension started before the WW show -- because Bria asked for Mike to give her lump sums of cash to pay for her college tuition. We're told Mike refused, insisting on paying the school directly
man fu*k his daughter

threatening to air family business? getting pissed at how school is paid, she obviously wasn't planning to spend the money on school...
 6 years ago '11        #11
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 MysticKJ said:
man fu*k his daughter

threatening to air family business? getting pissed at how school is paid, she obviously wasn't planning to spend the money on school...
kids of famous people today act over privileged like a mothafu*ka
 6 years ago '10        #12
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 DominationCM said:
As far as I'm concerned more DADDY'S need to threaten to fu*k their daughters up! Stip club business is booming!!

the pr0n bizz too. It's new pr0n bi*ches getting paid for they pus*yhole like everyday. Damn shame how many daughters ares.lutting out now. But as a father I feels for Mike. Being a parent aint easy always.
 6 years ago '05        #13
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
Obviously her mother spoiled the hell out of her. She need her a.ss whooped. Badly. I'm wit Mike on this. sh*t, I heard MUCH WORSE in my household coming up and there wasn't no "TMZ" to help a n*gga. I love mom dukes tho.
 6 years ago '06        #14
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
 Jacc Blacc said:
damn,,,theres audio

i seen NOTHING wrong with what he said he said he'll beat her like he should have years ago.....she sounds like a spil brat talking wreckless to her dad JUST BECAUSE HE DIDNT SHOUT HER OUT ON wendy williams show smh
He sounded more hurt then angry damn man that's sad i feel bad for this dude..
 6 years ago '07        #15
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21243 21243
 Jacc Blacc said:
damn,,,theres audio

not a good look mike
 6 years ago '07        #16
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Just cuz Mike do comedy folks forget he a real azz nicca from Indiana and we don't play dat bullshat! family, friends acquaintances all would get fu*k'd up!
 6 years ago '07        #17
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Jacc Blacc said:
damn,,,theres audio

that sh*t was comedy.how u gonna tell your daughter "you dont know me."
 6 years ago '06        #18
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,539 | Props total: 2660 2660
My mom dun said worse....waaaaay worse...lol....idol threats come with the territory...

This little b|tch is horrible tho..No respect...
 6 years ago '04        #19
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
hahahahaha... he's even funny when he's serious...
 6 years ago '05        #20
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 1142 1142
she gonna pull a montana fishburne
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy