sh-t is about to get real in Orlando

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #61
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,446 | Props total: 17851 17851
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
heres why i think dwight is still on the fence and might possibly stay.

dwight wants to be the man. he wants to be what guys like hakeem, kareem, and prime shaq was. he wants to be a center that can put up 30ppg and be the leading scorer on his team. he wants to be in mvp discussions and if he wins a ring he wants to make sure he gets that finals mvp.

he understands that if/when he pairs up with a star on ANOTHER team.....he will not be the man. he will be a 2nd option at best. Orlando is the only place where he will be a 1st option. Stan set the system up so his big a.ss gets as many touches as he likes. if he posts up with his hand up...his teammates feed him the ball. even if his dumbass goes 1-8 on fg%. we still feed his big a.ss the ball. despite his offense deficiencies........we still feed him the ball. he will never get that satisfaction anywhere else and his pts on another team will just come from put backs and dunks. just the other day this man is talking about how he wants touches in the clutch and stan needs to trust him and that he deserves the ball in crunch time because its HIS team. any other team he goes to and spews that bullsh*t they'd tell him to sit the fu*k down. he knows his main focus on any other team would be defense and they would just throw him an alley once in a while to keep him a lil happy.

of course he wants that all-star scorer/slasher to play with but he wants that person on HIS team so they know he is the man and they're job is to make him look good.

he wants to win titles like tim duncan, hakeem, and dirk did. with solid role players and all stars but no one that could take his shine. (concerning timmy d: minus parker in 2007. oh and david robinson fell off in '99 so that doesn't count)
dwight will never be the type of player that scores that much thats why i dont want to trade for Dwight id rather get him in offseason n keep brook who can actually score 30ppg or close. Dwight needs to be a second or third option offensively to win a ship. Him getting fouled is too much of a liability. If Dwight wants a ring all he has to do is score 18 ppg rebound n play d. Him and Brook cover each others weaknesses because Brook is an elite scorer, but doesnt rebound or play good d. N Dwight is a monster rebounding and playing D.
 6 years ago '07        #62
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6052 6052
 Rique said:
dwight will never be the type of player that scores that much thats why i dont want to trade for Dwight id rather get him in offseason n keep brook who can actually score 30ppg or close. Dwight needs to be a second or third option offensively to win a ship. Him getting fouled is too much of a liability. If Dwight wants a ring all he has to do is score 18 ppg rebound n play d. Him and Brook cover each others weaknesses because Brook is an elite scorer, but doesnt rebound or play good d. N Dwight is a monster rebounding and playing D.
he's never going to want to be a 2nd or 3rd option or someone who scores below 20ppg. he will never go to new jersey and let a scrub like brook lopez be a scoring option over him. that will never happnen. dwight ain't taking a back seat to non stars. the only player he was willing to take a back seat too was kobe but kobe fu*ked up by telling him he wouldn't even be a 2nd option.....he'd be a 3rd. and even as a 2nd option he still wouldn't get touches because kobe is selfish and he probably would've said 'fu*k it' in the end anyway.

why do you think he's constantly working with hakeem and working on his freethrows and working on his bank shots? he wants to be the man on both ends of the court. even though his offense game hasn't improved much and everyone says he doesn't have one its making him want to prove everyone wrong. all the great centers before him and other HOF players have been telling him that he needs to demand the ball more and he needs to work on his game. for that reason alone he isn't going to take a step back.

the fact that he flat out said stan needs to trust him more in late game situations and he wants to carry his team on his back and wants to develop that clutch/killer instinct like kobe lets me know that there is still a very strong possibility he ain't going anywhere.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 03-03-2012 at 10:39 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #63
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
he's never going to want to be a 2nd or 3rd option or someone who scores below 20ppg. he will never go to new jersey and let a scrub like brook lopez be a scoring option over him. that will never happnen. dwight ain't taking a back seat to non stars. the only player he was willing to take a back seat too was kobe but kobe fu*ked up by telling him he wouldn't even be a 2nd option.....he'd be a 3rd. and even as a 2nd option he still wouldn't get touches because kobe is selfish and he probably would've said 'fu*k it' in the end anyway.

why do you think he's constantly working with hakeem and working on his freethrows and working on his bank shots? he wants to be the man on both ends of the court. even though his offense game hasn't improved much and everyone says he doesn't have one its making him want to prove everyone wrong. all the great centers before him and other HOF players have been telling him that he needs to demand the ball more and he needs to work on his game. for that reason alone he isn't going to take a step back.

the fact that he flat out said stan needs to trust him more in late game situations and he wants to carry his team on his back and wants to develop that clutch/killer instinct like kobe lets me know that there is still a very strong possibility he ain't going anywhere.
sorry dawg im a magic fan too

but dwight is NOT a 1st option on offense

the guy is more ALONZO in him than HAKEEM
 6 years ago '07        #64
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6052 6052
 mixedwun said:
sorry dawg im a magic fan too

but dwight is NOT a 1st option on offense

the guy is more ALONZO in him than HAKEEM
reading is fundamental my friend

this has nothing to do with mine or your opinion about dwights role in an offense. i personally cringe everytime he posts up.

i'm saying in orlando he is a first option and he wants to be a first option and stan is forced to make him a first option and have the offense run through him in order to keep him happy. dwight wants that role and he knows if he goes elsewhere he will have to sacrifice that.

this man is sitting her talking about wanting the ball when the game is on the line and he doesn't care if he fails a few times he wants to turn into a closer and he has to practice doing it and doesn't care if the team blows a few games. i don't want this man having his hands anywhere near the ball when the game is on the line unless its rebounding and blocking. but he can force this nonsense in orlando because he can get stan fired at any time if he says he wants him gone.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 03-03-2012 at 11:18 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #65
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Yall have no chance. Enjoy your last 2 months. This half a.ss / non getting back on D when a call doesn't go his way on the other end f*ggot is gone.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy