sh-t is about to get real in Orlando

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13040 13040
 mixedwun said:
Dude really.. 3 * 1 = 3

Knicks fans are really proud of that win, highlight of their decade
that was 11 years ago
 6 years ago '06        #42
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 joshdogg26 said:
that was 11 years ago
When i said past decade i meant 2001-2011.. just stop lol
 6 years ago '07        #43
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13040 13040
 mixedwun said:
When i said past decade i meant 2001-2011.. just stop lol
not that serious brah. decade = 10 years = 10 seasons. all i'm sayin
 6 years ago '06        #44
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 joshdogg26 said:
not that serious brah. decade = 10 years = 10 seasons. all i'm sayin
True that maybe you read it wrong but I was referring to the decade that just passed, the millennial decade of 2001-2011 during which the New York Knicker Bockers obtained one (1) playoff victory. This argument is dumb however because obviously I knew what i meant bc i was the one posting it lol.
 6 years ago '10        #45
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 903 903
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

Whatever happens, happens. Magic fan for life
 m!ck3y said:
Fire SVG. I can't say that sh*t enough. That man is not a good coach and is in panic mode from the time he wakes up.
 cali22buck said:
Magic4Life
 dj X said:
all of these

We coming for you Monta Ellis...

6 years ago '09        #46
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
If he wants to leave, then I'd trade him now and get something for him, instead of letting him walk away for nothing. If he stays, then he needs to sign the extension soon, to ensure he is staying.
 6 years ago '04        #47
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #48
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
I love you Magic
 03-02-2012, 06:19 PM         #49
trixz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga really arguin bout playoff wins that resulted in no champions won
 6 years ago '07        #50
sc0tttie 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
Who do the Magic think they can trade? Not a single player has any value besides D12. Ryan Anderson's value is tied to being on Dwight's team. Don't even know who they could offer for anyone. No big expiring contracts either right?

They have had Dwight for 7 years and who is the best player they've put on the team with him? Same as LeBron, too little too late.
 6 years ago '06        #51
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 m!ck3y said:
Fire SVG. I can't say that sh*t enough. That man is not a good coach and is in panic mode from the time he wakes up.
Why? He's a good coach
 6 years ago '08        #52
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 198 198
I don't think the problem is Stan, he has them being competitive on a horrible roster. With our roster being how it is there is no reason we should be the 4th seed. Signing old a.ss Jason Richardson, trading for Big Baby, trading Gortat for Hedo who showed how much he regressed in Toronto and Pheonix and trading for VC was none of Stan's doing. The only thing Stan did was truly cost us a shot at the championship by starting Jameer over Rafer that's it. Get Otis outta there and get a n*gga who has experience in building a title team.
 6 years ago '04        #53
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2720 2720
this is taking too long ...Dwight doesnt seem like someone who has the balls to make big life changing decisions
hes gonna stay
 6 years ago '06        #54
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
 Poohdini said:
:jay:

[pic - click to view]

:thumbsup2:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #55
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Poohdini said:
:jay:

[pic - click to view]

:thumbsup2:
a backcourt of rose and gordon.
 6 years ago '07        #56
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
 MiseryCityTexas said:
a backcourt of rose and gordon.

an undersized backcourt

those never ever work out.

i like gordon, he's nice but he ain't gonna be sh*t in the league unless he develops some playmaking skills
 6 years ago '10        #57
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1963 1963
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Interesting, but yesterday alex kennedy said there might be a lil rift between dwight and dwill. That dwight and his people believe dwill has been acting very selfish lately and aren't fond of him hyping up dallas.

I think what's going on is dwill is telling dwight "if you don't force a trade here now, I will walk to dallas this summer because I'm tired of waiting"
got a n*gga thinking.

ReggieA said:
If he wants to leave, then I'd trade him now and get something for him, instead of letting him walk away for nothing. If he stays, then he needs to sign the extension soon, to ensure he is staying.
yeah, im saying the same thing
 6 years ago '07        #58
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
heres why i think dwight is still on the fence and might possibly stay.

dwight wants to be the man. he wants to be what guys like hakeem, kareem, and prime shaq was. he wants to be a center that can put up 30ppg and be the leading scorer on his team. he wants to be in mvp discussions and if he wins a ring he wants to make sure he gets that finals mvp.

he understands that if/when he pairs up with a star on ANOTHER team.....he will not be the man. he will be a 2nd option at best. Orlando is the only place where he will be a 1st option. Stan set the system up so his big a.ss gets as many touches as he likes. if he posts up with his hand up...his teammates feed him the ball. even if his dumbass goes 1-8 on fg%. we still feed his big a.ss the ball. despite his offense deficiencies........we still feed him the ball. he will never get that satisfaction anywhere else and his pts on another team will just come from put backs and dunks. just the other day this man is talking about how he wants touches in the clutch and stan needs to trust him and that he deserves the ball in crunch time because its HIS team. any other team he goes to and spews that bullsh*t they'd tell him to sit the fu*k down. he knows his main focus on any other team would be defense and they would just throw him an alley once in a while to keep him a lil happy.

of course he wants that all-star scorer/slasher to play with but he wants that person on HIS team so they know he is the man and they're job is to make him look good.

he wants to win titles like tim duncan, hakeem, and dirk did. with solid role players and all stars but no one that could take his shine. (concerning timmy d: minus parker in 2007. oh and david robinson fell off in '99 so that doesn't count)

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 03-03-2012 at 01:19 AM..
 03-03-2012, 04:46 AM         #59
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:

You don't play Jameer in the Finals, the next season you let Bass rot on the bench and don't use him against Boston who had Perk and Garnett....Fire that bum
 6 years ago '05        #60
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
$488 | Props total: 3 3
Please come help Joakim and my Pointgod...We will give up Boozer, a old trophy, a autographed Jordan jersey, those Pippens that say AIR on both sides and some Sox and Cubs tickets ...

Last edited by FEDEXKINKO; 03-03-2012 at 05:01 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
57 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy