Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 pu$$y said:
a) driver was white

b) driver had a visible camera

/thread
ur a retard...im white...if i did this where i live, (nyc) and i was completely sober wit a camera, the nypd would smash my camera just because i was recording them, and then lock me up just cause they can...it aint got sh*t to do with race..the cops in this video are just mad soft
 03-01-2012, 11:54 PM         #22
sirnel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DO NOT TRY THIS sh*t. trust me, they may not be able to force you to answer the question, but they can force you to show your ID, they can force you to do a field test, and they can force you to do a breathalyzer. in some states refusing to do so can get you in jail - EVEN IF YOU WEREN'T DRINKING.

if you're black, and the cops stop you, be as polite as possible and refuse to answer questions or let them search anything (verbally not physically) without a lawyer present.
 6 years ago '05        #23
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 104 104
obviously only worked because he wasnt drunk

and yes its legal.. if ur sober
 6 years ago '04        #24
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
damn I love the responses in here, some of you guys really know it all man I tell ya.
 03-02-2012, 01:57 AM         #25
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've never gotten a DUI, but I'm white so I guess that means I'm special because apparently the cops are my boys even though 70% of the country is white (don't get me wrong though, i know they treat blacks and arabs etc. different, but they bust whites for DUIs more than any other race, check the facts.)

I've passed field tests numerous times drunk and got away.

Talking to cops is war. You have to be as friendly, and on top of your sh*t as possible. Answer smoothly, act aloof like it's a day at the fu*king beach. They smell fear. Emit no fear and they search no further. They run your ID, if you're not a fu*k up you get off. If you have priors then... you're fu*ked.

I had a bong in my backseat in a box, NO SHIRT, just a bathing suit because I got back from the beach. Did a field test, officer stuck me with a window tint ticket tho... but I was drunk as fu*k and dude couldn't even tell, I passed the test with flying colors. Soon as cops show up I'm good to fu*king go.
 6 years ago '09        #26
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,679 | Props total: 13203 13203
glad we dont have these checkpoints around here
 6 years ago '04        #27
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
better call saul
 6 years ago '11        #28
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,370 | Props total: 2793 2793
this is some RNS!!!
 6 years ago '04        #29
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,045 | Props total: 19879 19879
this has nothing to do with being white..

try this in NYC whatever color you are, and see how successful youll be...
 03-02-2012, 06:25 AM         #30
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can anyone clarify the breathalyzer thing. ive watched videos on youtube where attorneys say you dont have to take it until after you are arrested. is that truth because everyone knows if you refuse you get in trouble.
 6 years ago '05        #31
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2404 2404
 shaolinkaws said:
this is such bullsh*t...that dude must be in some crazy hick part of america where ppl are simply dumber than in the normal places lol...try that in nyc theyll pull u out the car and arrest ur a.ss just for being a d!ck and hit u with a wreckless driving and resisting arrest charge just for a laugh

whas more fu*ked up is that a n*gga DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN sure aint gettin away with that shyt in hicktown...they'd pull him out the car and reach for 2 hours,turn everything inside out til they found absolutely nothing before they gave a n*gga the satisfaction of exercising his rights...and thas anywhere in the country...at least you white folks get relax in hicktown

Last edited by GST; 03-02-2012 at 06:41 AM..
 03-02-2012, 07:17 AM         #32
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
technically this is within is legal rights to do this..BUT..I wouldn't recommend this to anyone..Since when do police officers respect our legal rights as citizens..He was just in the right city at the right time with the right officers..LUCK..Pure luck..I know in Florida they would of yanked him out the window without even opening the door..And forget NYC..They probably would of beat him in the head w a flashlight for 'suspicious activity'..And lets not forget that he was white as well..
 6 years ago '08        #33
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Ni2 said:
can anyone clarify the breathalyzer thing. ive watched videos on youtube where attorneys say you dont have to take it until after you are arrested. is that truth because everyone knows if you refuse you get in trouble.
Do your own research because every state is different. This vid was in las Vegas...I wouldnt want to try that in any other state unless I did research...not from BX lawyers.
 6 years ago '06        #34
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
I don't know what the actual laws are here but if you try that sh*t you're going to jail and then you can explain to the court why you didn't take the DUI test. And good luck convincing the judge you weren't drunk even if you were sober.
 6 years ago '06        #35
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 sirnel said:
DO NOT TRY THIS sh*t. trust me, they may not be able to force you to answer the question, but they can force you to show your ID, they can force you to do a field test, and they can force you to do a breathalyzer. in some states refusing to do so can get you in jail - EVEN IF YOU WEREN'T DRINKING.

if you're black, and the cops stop you, be as polite as possible and refuse to answer questions or let them search anything (verbally not physically) without a lawyer present.
this is not true as this thread relates to checkpoints. you link refers to pullovers. however, in some cases...

"Florida is among several states now holding what are called "no refusal" checkpoints.

It means if you refuse a breath test during a traffic stop, a judge is on site, and issues a warrant that allows police to perform a mandatory blood test."

Good luck with getting a judge at every checkpoint
 6 years ago '11        #36
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
 blazeworth said:
LOL, try that in New York you end up with bullet holes in your face and cops saying you were trying to run em over.
n*gga you aint lying.. NYPD does not comply with human rights.. we are all infidels to them
 6 years ago '04        #37
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2030 2030
When the person above you is a women.... Pretty sure ur police department is pus*y
 6 years ago '11        #38
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Lol, he was being a d€ck. only reason why he has the balls to do that is cuz he wasnt drunk. Try chjgging a pint of wiskey and pullig it off.
 03-02-2012, 09:14 AM         #39
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote=sirnel;22444192]DO NOT TRY THIS sh*t. trust me, they may not be able to force you to answer the question, but they can force you to show your ID, they can force you to do a field test, and they can force you to do a breathalyzer. in some states refusing to do so can get you in jail - EVEN IF YOU WEREN'T DRINKING.

From YOUR article:

Most state DUI laws allow drivers to undergo chemical tests to determine their blood alcohol content. So if you operate a vehicle in public, you may be asked to submit to a breath test or urine tests if you're suspected of drunk driving.
Getting pulled over for suspected vehicle operation under the influence means the officer has grounds. A DUI checkpoint is different, because the driver hasn't shown the officer signs to indicate drunk driving. What he did is perfectly within his rights if there's no grounds for suspicion. Read.
 03-02-2012, 09:16 AM         #40
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Lol, he was being a d€ck. only reason why he has the balls to do that is cuz he wasnt drunk. Try chjgging a pint of wiskey and pullig it off.
Why do you think the officer was so close to the open window? You can't pull off your scenario because the officer will smell the liquor.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago