New Metric Adjusts for Shot Selection (LeBron/Kobe Comparison)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 A.G said:
This only takes into account 2 point shots and 3 point shots.. It's just another efg or ts% metric except calculated in non-absolute terms.

The entire premise behind the Lebron fg% argument is that a large proportion of his shots are layups and dunks and that he pretty much sucks from anywhere else within the 3 point line.
no it doesn't. it's broken down by at rim, 3-9, 10-15, 16-23, and 3.

the whole point is to calculate what the average player would shoot weighted by ur shot distribution and compare how u actually perform to that.
 6 years ago '04        #22
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 joshdogg26 said:
no it doesn't. it's broken down by at rim, 3-9, 10-15, 16-23, and 3.
Then clearly I need to step my reading game up.
 6 years ago '07        #23
space
space
 A.G said:
Then clearly I need to step my reading game up.
i didn't explicitly state that, but i said it's by shot distribution, and plugged hoopdata where u could go to find out more.

03-01-2012, 08:02 PM         #24
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
inb4 cambury says

but but but they're contested shots not wide open jumpers
 6 years ago '07        #25
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 joshdogg26 said:
aaaand we have our first one
u kno better than I do cuz ur a heat fan
 6 years ago '07        #26
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 philly337 said:
@ not going for stats

Kobe is out there with one intention and that's to get the scoring title. As soon as Kobe sees he ain't on pace for 30....

Chuck, chuck, chuck, chuck, chuck

Go watch the end of the heat-lakers game and tell me who was stat padding when the game was out of hand and he didn't score sh*t
dog...kobe is a scorer allll the time...exhibition, all star game, 1 on 1, in crunch time and garbage time. So to say he is stat passing is ridiculous becuz he is doin what he always does which is score. He is always in that mode...
 6 years ago '07        #27
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Cheeze said:
inb4 cambury says

but but but they're contested shots not wide open jumpers
not even..the difference is one cares and one doesn't care...one gets away with travels and one great footwork...its not even that serious Lebron isn't even the best player on his team.
 6 years ago '06        #28
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
 Cambury said:
dog...kobe is a scorer allll the time...exhibition, all star game, 1 on 1, in crunch time and garbage time. So to say he is stat passing is ridiculous becuz he is doin what he always does which is score. He is always in that mode...

I'm sorry just
 6 years ago '05        #29
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
really tho? really?

lets compare a player in his prime to a diminishing kobe bryant with some bullsh*t stats.. get a life homie
 03-01-2012, 08:15 PM         #30
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody can be a scorer with 24 attempts a game
 6 years ago '11        #31
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 Cambury said:
not even..the difference is one cares and one doesn't care...one gets away with travels and one great footwork...its not even that serious Lebron isn't even the best player on his team.
yeah kobe doesn't care about passing jordan....that is what he has been gunning for his whole career you seriously that nieve? Yeah kobe never gets away with travels, and lebron never gets called for them...

Your arguments are always one sided you use the same sh*t to bash lebron that you do to defend kobe. You say you are knowledgeable and all this other bullsh*t that doesn't seem true based on what you say in your posts(ex. not knowing what a zone defense is)

Just yesterday kobe was playing in the 4th quarter in garbage time when the lakers were up by 24 to essentially pad his stats, miami doesn't do that sh*t.

inb4nate187 with one of his 4 different arguments.
 6 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 drama_kiNg said:
really tho? really?

lets compare a player in his prime to a diminishing kobe bryant with some bullsh*t stats.. get a life homie
@ bullsh*t stats. i guess u were one of the people i anticipated being too stupid to follow. i can check any season from the past 10 years. pick one.
 6 years ago '06        #33
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
 joshdogg26 said:
@ bullsh*t stats. i guess u were one of the people i anticipated being too stupid to follow. i can check any season from the past 10 years. pick one.
exactly

Kobe is playing how he always has and his numbers are right on par proving it
 6 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 philly337 said:
exactly

Kobe is playing how he always as and niners are right on par proving it
Kobe's best scoring season compared against the league average percentages from this year (don't have the data available for that year)

eFG%: 49.1%
XeFG%: 46.1%
Offensive Ratio: 1.07

slightly better
 6 years ago '05        #35
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
LeBrick semen swallowers still trying to do everything they can to make up for LeChoke chokin in the all star game?

Kobe Back to Back to Back Champ ....Back To Back Finals MVP

LeBrick Back to Back to Back x's3032032 Chokeeer

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

@ Skip
 6 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:
LeBrick semen swallowers still trying to do everything they can to make up for LeChoke chokin in the all star game?

Kobe Back to Back to Back Champ ....Back To Back Finals MVP

LeBrick Back to Back to Back x's3032032 Chokeeer

@ Skip
most lebron stans think i hate the guy, pretty funny how butthurt a kobe stan would be dumb enough to say that.

thanks for posting irrelevant sh*t that doesn't refute anything, like i knew u would though.
 6 years ago '07        #37
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
yeah kobe doesn't care about passing jordan....that is what he has been gunning for his whole career you seriously that nieve? Yeah kobe never gets away with travels, and lebron never gets called for them...

Your arguments are always one sided you use the same sh*t to bash lebron that you do to defend kobe. You say you are knowledgeable and all this other bullsh*t that doesn't seem true based on what you say in your posts(ex. not knowing what a zone defense is)

Just yesterday kobe was playing in the 4th quarter in garbage time when the lakers were up by 24 to essentially pad his stats, miami doesn't do that sh*t.

inb4nate187 with one of his 4 different arguments.
yo this is like the second time I heard someone say this wtf r yall talking bout I didnt know what a zone was?
 6 years ago '11        #38
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 Cambury said:
yo this is like the second time I heard someone say this wtf r yall talking bout I didnt know what a zone was?
You cosigned nate187 when he was wrong, when he was arguing with joshdogg about celtics zone defense.
 6 years ago '05        #39
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 joshdogg26 said:
most lebron stans think i hate the guy, pretty funny how butthurt a kobe stan would be dumb enough to say that.

thanks for posting irrelevant sh*t that doesn't refute anything, like i knew u would though.
you and the 4 other heatless bandwagon fans entertain me.....

the extremes ya'll go to defend a known choker, scared to take the last shot, passes to bosh for a 3 , no clutch gene having dude is ridiculous...

@ me being butthurt..... ok

ya'll 4 dudes make about 2 kobe related threads average each day.....and post an average of 30x's a day each on other kobe/laker related threads...

we understand how much you hate the kobe and the lakers being so great over the years....we get it....

no need to punch them keys on your computer and have all that greasy sweat running down your cheeks everyday just to prove how much you envy the lakers , laker fans and kobe....

move on...
 6 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:
you and the 4 other heatless bandwagon fans entertain me.....

the extremes ya'll go to defend a known choker, scared to take the last shot, passes to bosh for a 3 , no clutch gene having dude is ridiculous...

@ me being butthurt..... ok

ya'll 4 dudes make about 2 kobe related threads average each day.....and post an average of 30x's a day each on other kobe/laker related threads...

we understand how much you hate the kobe and the lakers being so great over the years....we get it....

no need to punch them keys on your computer and have all that greasy sweat running down your cheeks everyday just to prove how much you envy the lakers , laker fans and kobe....

move on...
yea man, i make so many kobe threads .

this is a new metric, and a very useful one that i saw yesterday. there was previously a debate about it, and it comes up all the time. i cleared it up with something factual and u didn't like the results, so u've now cried about it for paragraphs.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now