most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #81
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11319 11319
he isnt the most fraudulent, but I think he was the worst winner since Nash. At the same time, he was the best player on the best team, so I understand, and do not question why he won it. But....
 6 years ago '10        #82
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 2861 2861
Well its etched in stone so they can be some diva a.ss n*ggas & bi*ch all they want but facts remain. Its not like ROse didn't produce & what guard could really shut him down? Wont validate every stat or unseen things Rose contributes but n*ggas really have to stop resorting to female tactics to deal with their anguish we all suppose to be grown men. Save that hating & c*ck-riding for the chics...men only suppose to deal with logic.
 6 years ago '11        #83
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 Youngin19 said:
DRose a great player...but that lil n*gga got a stick up his a.ss. n*gga need to stop acting like a lil bi*ch. n*ggas ike Bron and Wade try to give you your props and you turn around and act like a lil f*ggot. This the allstar game, for the entertainment of the fans. Show some personality. n*gga dull as fu*k. Ole boring a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #84
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5246 5246
 WiLL said:
Rose will probably end up winning a ring before LeBron.
I hope so
 03-02-2012, 09:35 AM         #85
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
He basically said the same thing BX was saying in the all star thread...now BX is dissing the radio host for having the same opinion? The fu*k
And thats a good thing? BX has some of the most ignorant threads up daily. Im not even speaking of the constant lbj vs kobe. This radio host was trolling and hes doing numbers.
 6 years ago '07        #86
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Gattsau said:
your first few posts show u didnt know it was a prank either tho
i didn't address his comments and get angry or trolled by them, i was just attacking other people's retarded logic .
 6 years ago '11        #87
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 932 932
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
Don't forget that he'd tie Frank Gore in a spelling bee
 6 years ago '06        #88
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 1717 1717
 joshdogg26 said:

oh no, MJ never smiled or had any fun!

the urban legends people tell about this guy just expose themselves
you know they specifically said, "there was another side to micheal jordan just like there's another side to d rose" not that mike didn't smile at all.. you did know that right?

listen to the audio interview.
 6 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 Don Kaliko said:
you know they specifically said, "there was another side to micheal jordan just like there's another side to d rose" not that mike didn't smile at all.. you did know that right?

listen to the audio interview.
u know that everybody rushing to his defense with their cape on is citing MJ as a player who was serious all the time and saying that's how a competitor should be, not joking around at the ALL STAR GAME like lebron. clearly they live in a fantasy world. u do know that, right?
 6 years ago '07        #90
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1841 1841
Mass Effect 3>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #91
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 joshdogg26 said:
u know that everybody rushing to his defense with their cape on is citing MJ as a player who was serious all the time and saying that's how a competitor should be, not joking around at the ALL STAR GAME like lebron. clearly they live in a fantasy world. u do know that, right?
Why do you care so much?
 6 years ago '07        #92
space
space
 Hold That said:
Why do you care so much?
did i make this thread, or did i correct people who were clearly mistaken about something?

find a post from me doing anything other than that. i never said anything about rose not dancing because i don't care, i'm just loling @ people's misperceptions and excuses.
 6 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
did i make this thread, or did i correct people who were clearly mistaken about something?

find a post from me doing anything other than that. i never said anything about rose not dancing because i don't care, i'm just loling @ people's misperceptions and excuses.
Mistaken about what? That the radio host is an idiot? Clearly he is..
 6 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 Hold That said:
Mistaken about what? That the radio host is an idiot? Clearly he is..
so have u also missed the fact that he was pranking them? but this radio host is definitely an idiot:

The Score’s host Mike Mulligan then brought up a Michael Jordan comparison.

“Did you see Michael Jordan smiling?” Mully said. “He beat the crap out of you and then sent you home nekkid and wanting. That’s what Derrick Rose does. He’s an a.ssassin. He’s not out there joking around and dancing.”
let me know if u find a post of mine that u can actually take issue with though.
 6 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
so have u also missed the fact that he was pranking them? but this radio host is definitely an idiot:

let me know if u find a post of mine that u can actually take issue with tho ugh.
He wasn't pranking them at all the Stu character said.this Monday on his show.. that Tuesday it was picked up by the waddle and.silvy.show by a local fan in Miami via twitter. How do I. know? Because I listen to the radio show via my commute to work every morning. This was no prank, he was giving his real opinion. When you do a prank why was his co-host saying how he didn't.agree? Wouldn't his.co-host.know its.a.prank? If it was a prank why did he.come on the.Chicago station backing up what he said three days ago.rather than just saying it.was a prank .. that's because.it.wasn't a prank and that was his.opinion.. stop making excuses and going against everything Bulls just for the.sake.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-02-2012 at 12:47 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 Hold That said:
He wasn't pranking them at all the Stu character said.this Monday on his show.. that Tuesday it was picked up by the waddle and.silvy.show by a local fan in Miami via twitter. How do I. know? Because I listen to the radio show via my commute to work every morning. This was no prank, he was giving his real opinion. When you do a prank why was his co-host saying how he didn't.agree? Wouldn't his.co-host.know its.a.prank? If it was a prank why did he.come on the.Chicago station backing up what he said three days ago.rather than just saying it.was a prank .. that's because.it.wasn't a prank and that was his.opinion.. stop making excuses and going against everything Bulls just for the.sake.

[pic - click to view]

that explains why this is a gag he's well-known for and they were laughing about it and making fun of them on their own show
 6 years ago '05        #97
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:

[pic - click to view]

that explains why this is a gag he's well-known for and they were laughing about it and making fun of them on their own show
Yes cool story once I showed you how it wasn't a prank.. they were laughing because they are Miami fans laughing at how Chicago fans were pissed. That don't make it a prank. Its clear the Stu Guy is an idiot and moron and doing what morons do, talk out their a.ss.
 6 years ago '05        #98
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
He’s not out there joking around and dancing. He’s hitting shots at the end of games
 03-02-2012, 01:47 PM         #99
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MATIX said:
He’s not out there joking around and dancing. He’s hitting shots at the end of games
What kind of person doesn't have fun at a CELEBRATION?
 03-02-2012, 02:21 PM         #100
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I listen to the show daily, and the LeBatard show is trying to start a war with a pair of Chicago talk personalities.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
20 hours ago