Wiz Khalifa Proposed To Amber Rose & She Said Yes

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 Spiffy said:
just cuz your girl was a smut suckin dudes off left to right dont mean all ours were also.
is that what she told you?
 6 years ago '09        #42
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224

[video - click to view]

03-01-2012, 03:13 PM         #43
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nazir said:
True, but does your current girl spend all her time talking about her ex man? Something slanted when a girl can't keep her ex's name out her mouth...
The problem is the media wont let her move past that. Shes got commercials on television now, music available on itunes and other major vendors, and a modeling career that some models would dream of. And she spends her time getting paid by those who make up the highest of high in the upper echelon of the fashion world to make appearances at their events...I once heard this chick got paid 90 grand to simply do a walkthrough at a Prada party in London, she was there all of 10 minutes. Thats more than some of your favorite rappers get for a show at a decent venue right now. And they still wont ask her about anything at all

Go watch any Amber Rose interviews that happened in the past 6 months, find me one where she initiated conversation about Kanye. Also find an interview where an interviewer seriously asked her about whats going on in her life Now.

And its not a slight at Kanye, Wiz, or Amber....The media controls everything, the media dictates what the average consumer even thinks regarding any particular event or person. Do you realize that the biggest hoes get media protection and are made to look like queens, and some of the most honest down to earth people who dont get that same type of look are made to look like foolish easy women.

For instance look at Britney Spears before the meltdown....before we found out who she REALLY was she was white americas poster child.
 6 years ago '10        #44
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 lifeundthescope said:
Damn his next album finna be a beast
808's and c*ntbags?
 6 years ago '10        #45
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,546 | Props total: 5882 5882
 Nazir said:
True, but does your current girl spend all her time talking about her ex man? Something slanted when a girl can't keep her ex's name out her mouth...
People ask her questions. She answers. Does your girl get interviewed on a regular basis?
 6 years ago '11        #46
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 lifeundthescope said:
True, plus he can get mad money out of this. Remember wiz said he was trying to get a mill this year, this is about of his scheme . Wiz is smarter then we thought, true hustler. n*gga is going to milk the media son, fake marriage + fake wedding = Mad money. Then get her pregnant, or have a Surrogate like Beyonce and then milk the media and magazines for money for pics of the baby.
He said 100 mill. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '10        #47
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
wiz stole ye girl ion care wat nobody say n he wifed it lol...shudnt it be a period where if u was fu*kin wit a chic then yall stop like shudnt she be on sum chill sh*t nope she on to da next n*gga lol damn ye, damn wiz...amber rose won

wiz takin after ice t tho...amber is hella thick son
 6 years ago '04        #48
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9601 9601
 jumpman2304 said:
yeah i really could give 2 fu*ks.. long as he still makes dope music i dont care.
he hasnt made dope music since he met her
 6 years ago '10        #49
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
n*ggas really gonna act like Simpin is the thing to do, talking bout its a hustle. You new n*ggas are bizarre.
 03-01-2012, 03:36 PM         #50
TUNES707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if their in love great... but man.. i would not wife a ex-stripper
 03-01-2012, 03:38 PM         #51
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNITZCAPO said:
wiz stole ye girl ion care wat nobody say n he wifed it lol...shudnt it be a period where if u was fu*kin wit a chic then yall stop like shudnt she be on sum chill sh*t nope she on to da next n*gga lol damn ye, damn wiz...amber rose won

wiz takin after ice t tho...amber is hella thick son
Real sh*t though, yall never felt like Wiz and Kanye been throwing shots at each other? Like I personally feel like all the take your girl, smoke your girl out, get her to buy me clothes references on Kush/OJ were about shorty....and I also feel like Kanye talking about her fu*king some local dude, plus her buying the local dude a watch was Wiz....cause if you remember right when Wiz decided to pursue the label deal with Atlantic he was always showing off a Gold rolex in interviews and music videos and the day today series.....Kanye said shorty gave another n*gga a watch or w/e...

Just my 2 cents, could be reaching...but really listen to Kush/OJ and Kanyes last album.....when you hear it, it seems like theyre taking multiple shots at each other
 6 years ago '05        #52
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2461 2461
this guy better get an iron clad pre-nup cuz this stripper will take him for half once the next rapper blows up on the music scene.
 6 years ago '10        #53
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
Wiz with the L
 03-01-2012, 04:05 PM         #54
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Real sh*t though, yall never felt like Wiz and Kanye been throwing shots at each other? Like I personally feel like all the take your girl, smoke your girl out, get her to buy me clothes references on Kush/OJ were about shorty....and I also feel like Kanye talking about her fu*king some local dude, plus her buying the local dude a watch was Wiz....cause if you remember right when Wiz decided to pursue the label deal with Atlantic he was always showing off a Gold rolex in interviews and music videos and the day today series.....Kanye said shorty gave another n*gga a watch or w/e...

Just my 2 cents, could be reaching...but really listen to Kush/OJ and Kanyes last album.....when you hear it, it seems like theyre taking multiple shots at each other
oh sh*t I ain't even think about that. This can turn deadly tho, n*ggas will k!ll over a bi*ch in this day and age.
 6 years ago '12        #55
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Getting married period is stupid
 6 years ago '05        #56
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,384 | Props total: 8063 8063
 Young Hov said:
congrats to wiz

and a heads up to you losers, your girl sucked many d!cks before she hooked up with you too
exactly why the fu*k yall n*ggas carewho he with he wifed up boxden n*ggas got the finest bi*ches let u n*ggas tell it
 6 years ago '11        #57
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
Nas is so proud he has someone to pass the L-torch too

6 years ago '05        #58
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,384 | Props total: 8063 8063
how wiz took a L cuz she was fu*kin with kanye the n*gga famous duh boxden n*ggas i bet yall dudes with a girl fu*ked another dude before she was with u yall talkin the L just like wiz clowns
 6 years ago '05        #59
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Big simpin, spending G's ................................
 6 years ago '05        #60
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
Drake gon be jealous Wiz definitely took the crown for simping this year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago