The Celtics "find Rondo's personality to be too high-maintenance, 'Aggressively' Trying to Trade

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-01-2012, 03:50 PM         #61
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FIRE DANNY AINGE....

I'm on my chicago bears sh*t now. This n*gga stays trying to pull off some big a.ss trade, when in reality other gm's just r*pe the fu*k outta his a.ss.

Dude just needs to sit his happy a.ss down and think about how can he build around rondo. If rondo gets traded yall gone see a story line on espn like "Ainge gets two pieced by a celtics fan" cause i'm damn sure gone take a bus ticket to boston and whoop the sh*t outta his bi*ch a.ss.
 6 years ago '08        #62
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
Whats Boston going to do with all these Rondo masks?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #63
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 716 716
 Lucky Lefty14 said:
Rondo for Westbrook should have been a move that was made at the start of the season but it'll never happen now..better trade that n*gga for Conley and Mayo and Speights.
now thats some good thinking. that might happen champ.memphis could through in sam jones and it really could happen.
 6 years ago '10        #64
SteezDoesIt 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 19 19
Let's trade Ainge
 6 years ago '05        #65
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
i guess boston has an issue with winning too.. you know i blame lebron for this .. we hear soooo much about trades these days its insane .. every one is a couch GM and all these players are talking about money and very little of them talk about the desire to win...da fu*k these n*ggas so mad about
 6 years ago '04        #66
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
jackie mac just shat on this rumor (broussards reporting) on ATH just now.
 03-01-2012, 04:09 PM         #67
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DPGUNIT said:
jackie mac just shat on this rumor (broussards reporting) on ATH just now.
heard that sh*t too...

and she's an actual boston reporter.
 6 years ago '11        #68
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 1992 said:
FIRE DANNY AINGE....

I'm on my chicago bears sh*t now. This n*gga stays trying to pull off some big a.ss trade, when in reality other gm's just r*pe the fu*k outta his a.ss.

Dude just needs to sit his happy a.ss down and think about how can he build around rondo. If rondo gets traded yall gone see a story line on espn like "Ainge gets two pieced by a celtics fan" cause i'm damn sure gone take a bus ticket to boston and whoop the sh*t outta his bi*ch a.ss.
:applause:
 6 years ago '11        #69
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 itzjustlogic said:
Whats Boston going to do with all these Rondo masks?

[pic - click to view]

LMFAO :rolllaug h:
 6 years ago '04        #70
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
Trade not happening...MacMullen on Around the Horn just said she talked to Doc today and all the teams who wanted Rondo and Doc loves his relationship w/ Rondo and the teams who wanted him said they have not talked to Boston, but take it for what you want...
 6 years ago '06        #71
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 25 25
typical broussard report. This guy is quoting trade rumors from December and reporting it as current news. IDIOT...... Everybody already knew they were trying to get Curry, but it wasn't to keep him. It was to try and get pieces to land Chris Paul.

This is total BS reporting

Could he get traded. Yeah, he could if they can get the right pieces. If they get him off the books, they would have enough space for two max free agents. So Pierce or Rondo could definitely be traded if they can get expiring contracts along with some high 1st rounders.

But, people who discount Rondo's game have a very short memory. No, he can't shoot jumpers. BUT

Rondo come playoff time is always a beast, usually the best player on the floor. Don't forget who took them to the finals 2 years ago. Don't forget who tore Cleveland up and sent Lebron to Miami.

He is simply too smart for his own good. He's a diva because he doesn't have the typical athlete personality. People want to equate natural human emotions to being to being a Diva. ITS STUPID

There is not a better floor general in the league. His game is highly intelligent in everything he does. Its not the raw athleticism that you see in D Rose, but he is still an ELITE talent.
 6 years ago '05        #72
MATIX 
space
space
$7,988 | Props total: 70 70
send him to charlotte and be forgotten!
 6 years ago '10        #73
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
I hate the celtics but like rando as a player...Not sure why they wanna trade him so badly

but that would be prime if he some how ended up on the lakers
 6 years ago '06        #74
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Franchise08 said:
Trade not happening...MacMullen on Around the Horn just said she talked to Doc today and all the teams who wanted Rondo and Doc loves his relationship w/ Rondo and the teams who wanted him said they have not talked to Boston, but take it for what you want...
What U expect Doc to say though?? Nobody wants to sell something that others might think comes with baggage... not saying they are gonna trade him for sure, but this doesn't prove anything

Imo haven't heard anybody question his drive, but him being immature and the ability to be a future leader has been brought up

Rondo has a reasonable contract and the most trade value out of the squad.... Celtics aren't gonna get much for PP or Allen if they move them...So I'm sure thier entertaining offers... Spurs did the same with Parker
 6 years ago '07        #75
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 1843 1843
 Hold That said:
I swear the Celtics disrespect Rondo so much.. The last 3 seasons they've thrown his name in trade rumors and slung his name threw the mud.. If I was Rondo, I'd want out.. They show him no loyalty what so ever.
cosign
 6 years ago '05        #76
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 minimafia_aj said:
Rose & Rondo Back Court
Get it done Gar.
You obviously know nothing about basketball. 2 pure point guards playing the one and 2?
 6 years ago '11        #77
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
I dont think Rondo would be nearly as good on most (not all) other teams. He's a great passer, but thats it.
 03-01-2012, 04:51 PM         #78
godsonsince82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He would make a crazy backcourt with the bulls. that would be a crazy trade.
 6 years ago '05        #79
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
 BurninLz said:
You obviously know nothing about basketball. 2 pure point guards playing the one and 2?
Not defending this move since the last Rose would need a backcourt partner than can't shoot, but did you just call Rose a PURE POINT GUARD?

6 years ago '06        #80
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 25 25
 HipHop Since 93 said:
I dont think Rondo would be nearly as good on most (not all) other teams. He's a great passer, but thats it.
Thats it?

Really?

Is he averaging 14 points a game right now? The guy can score he just can't shoot jumpers. He is a premier finisher around the rim. Nobody else in the league uses english on the backboard like Rondo

He has made first team all defense the last 2 years. And second team all defense the year before that.

He has the Celtics franchise record for most steals in a single season. The guy plays D

He is also a way above average rebounder for his position. He is grabbing 5 a game right now from the point guard position.

So all he can do is pass?

Its a huge misconception that Rondo is better simply because of who he plays with. Those guys are better because they play with him

What does Rondo do best? He is the best transition point guard in the league. Nobody is close to him. He likes to Run. The Celtics have nobody to run with him. That takes a huge part of his game away. The Celtics also don't rebound for sh*t so its hard to get the break going.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy