Report: Howard Prefers To Sign With Nets Outright In Summer

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 1282 1282
Dwight Howard is such a fu*king piece of sh*t. At the All-Star game talking about how much he loves Orlando. He says he doesn't want to be traded and he wants to goto the Nets etc, etc...So what's he saying he would rather put Orlando in an even worse position by not letting them getting anything back for him? This dude is the definition of selfish. Goto the Nets you big shouldered brick head fu*k, I hope you get your wish and have horrible knee injuries for the rest of your career, atleast i'll never have to hear your corny a.ss post game interviews ever again.
 6 years ago '10        #42
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,602 | Props total: 30545 30545
 Mark-Ez said:
Dwight Howard is such a fu*king piece of sh*t. At the All-Star game talking about how much he loves Orlando. He says he doesn't want to be traded and he wants to goto the Nets etc, etc...So what's he saying he would rather put Orlando in an even worse position by not letting them getting anything back for him? This dude is the definition of selfish. Goto the Nets you big shouldered brick head fu*k, I hope you get your wish and have horrible knee injuries for the rest of your career, atleast i'll never have to hear your corny a.ss post game interviews ever again.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #43
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 King856 said:
Lol at top 5 impact

Kobe
Lebron
Durant
Rose
Dirk
You are a fu*king retard and should stop talking about basketball.
 6 years ago '08        #44
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,539 | Props total: 17169 17169
LA LAKERS

he wants to be Shaq.....remember?
 6 years ago '08        #45
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,539 | Props total: 17169 17169
 Mark-Ez said:
 6 years ago '08        #46
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
 MosDefinition said:
bruh are you stupid

dwight is about equal ewing and robinson the only 2 90s centers that were better were shaq hakeem

[pic - click to view]

03-01-2012, 06:54 PM         #47
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
Lol at top 5 impact

Kobe
Lebron
Durant
Rose
Dirk
Kobe
LeBron
Durant
Dwight
Rose
 6 years ago '05        #48
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
I don't see Dwight leaving 30 million on the table....My bet is Dallas swoops in and signs D-Will and forces his hand into staying in Orlando or going to Dallas...
 03-01-2012, 08:04 PM         #49
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
I don't see Dwight leaving 30 million on the table....My bet is Dallas swoops in and signs D-Will and forces his hand into staying in Orlando or going to Dallas...
 6 years ago '05        #50
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
Dwight is no Ewing or Robinson. Ewing had John Starks and a team of Goons and took them to the championship. The best team Ewing had he was at the end of his career. Dwight has had some ballers on his team over the years. Vince Carter...Turkoglou...c'mon. They were nasty in the past. Ewing would've won a chip were it not for Hakeem and Jordan. I won't even start on the Admiral because he was incredible.
 6 years ago '09        #51
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 2763 2763
Damn, history repeating itself, leaving the Magic high and dry Otis Smith needs to step down after this season, dropped nearly a half billion on a new arena, and you let your franchise player leave
 6 years ago '10        #52
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 MosDefinition said:

dwight is about equal ewing and robinson the only 2 90s centers that were better were shaq hakeem
Dwight might be better than Robinson and Ewing defensively...But how can you say Dwight is equal to Robinson and Ewing if you cant even go to Dwight to close out games...Which is why he should go to a team that has a closer aka Dirk...

Last edited by Dun Dada; 03-01-2012 at 09:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #53
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Think how much better the Knicks would be if Melo did this.
 6 years ago '06        #54
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17928 17928
 Mark-Ez said:
Magic owner doesn't want to trade him it isn't up to Dwight man. Why you hating so hard? Dwight cant trade himself. he told Otis what it was before the season started and Otis made a deal to trade him to the Nets. The magic owner declined the deal. It isn't Dwights fault they refuse to trade him
 6 years ago '06        #55
jj01 
space
space
$44,949 | Props total: 4669 4669
 Dun Dada said:
Dwight might be better than Robinson and Ewing defensively...But how can you say Dwight is equal to Robinson and Ewing if you cant even go to Dwight to close out games...Which is why he should go to a team that has a closer aka Dirk...

word, d rob was the scoring champ while being the anchor defensively..........all this while not getting 10 dunks a game and going 1-8 from the line like the big **** does.

dwight is no better than a prime kevin willis offensively, minus the baby hook.
 6 years ago '09        #56
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,001 | Props total: 22307 22307
 MosDefinition said:
bruh are you stupid

fu*k ewing bum a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #57
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 1282 1282
why does he have to be so public about it? why can't he just shut the fu*k up and play out his contract. Simple as that.
 6 years ago '08        #58
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 SoFresh170 said:
you think they'll keep lopez?
dont try to play kris humpries like that either

lopez only has a $4M cap hold, so it doesn't really prevent dwight from coming there. if lopez accepts the qualifying offer (or if the nets don't mind paying tax on an extension), they can easily bring him back next year.

kris humphries, on the other hand, has an $8M cap hold. nets dont have enough cap space to sign howard without renouncing him first. unless they can figure out a way to dump farmar, petro and shawne williams for nothing before free agency, humphries is ghost if they get howard
 6 years ago '04        #59
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,689 | Props total: 13092 13092
 kingpin222 said:
Dwight is no Ewing or Robinson. Ewing had John Starks and a team of Goons and took them to the championship. The best team Ewing had he was at the end of his career. Dwight has had some ballers on his team over the years. Vince Carter...Turkoglou...c'mon. They were nasty in the past. Ewing would've won a chip were it not for Hakeem and Jordan. I won't even start on the Admiral because he was incredible.
 6 years ago '11        #60
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4579 4579
 Andre3stacks said:
Humphries is def gone but thatd be a dope team if they could keep all of them.
hump has actually been playing better than expected its just the team has no true identity
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now