broken nose, concussion, 33 years old, 41,477 minutes & you get 31 7 & 8

most viewed right now
 146
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 129
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 joshdogg26 said:
celtics fans used to be second, before most of u stopped repping the team
that ether
 6 years ago '07        #22
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13063 13063
if kobe waited until he was 100% to play, he'd have to retire. he's always hurt .
 6 years ago '05        #23
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30315 30315
Jordan played in a sh*tty defense era full of slow white boys


who couldn't win 6 in that mess


Kobe went up against the best of the best
 6 years ago '04        #24
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 Nate187um said:
we cant all enjoy playing in the highest scoring era with sh*tty non athletic defenders playing MAN DEFENSE

seriously how many of those trash cans you see in mj highlights would even be scouted/recruited today???????????
you're saying this because the defenses of today are alot tougher than in the 90's .. the skill level of the players isnt what it used to be, that's why the scoring is down. nowadays you got centers and power forwards outside the 3 pt line it's laughable that a guy like gasol is a top 3 big man .. that fool would've gotten eaten alive back in the 90's. and then you got the most athletic/talented player in the league afraid to take a game winning shot.
 03-01-2012, 09:41 AM         #25
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
if kobe waited until he was 100% to play, he'd have to retire. he's always hurt .
he's missed less games than fade throughout his 16 year career
 6 years ago '06        #26
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 fat_boyy21 said:
if kobe was better than jordan he'd surpass him in every category at a faster rate. just enjoy kobe for what he is not what he isnt
Too many variables to consider. Nice try though. Enjoy Kobe for consistently sh*tting on people wishing he'd fall off.
 6 years ago '10        #27
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 CashNy said:
Jordan played in a sh*tty defense era full of slow white boys


who couldn't win 6 in that mess


Kobe went up against the best of the best
n*gga please

kobe wouldnt score with those hard fouls in jordan era

all those hand checks and kobe would be complaining to the ref every time
 6 years ago '04        #28
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 hood135 said:
Too many variables to consider. Nice try though. Enjoy Kobe for consistently sh*tting on people wishing he'd fall off.
like someone else already mentioned kobe's started 990 games and jordan 1039. unless you think kobe's gonna magically pass jordan in the next 39 games
 6 years ago '05        #29
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 717 717
 NO RELIGION said:

[pic - click to view]



protect yourself
 6 years ago '09        #30
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22537 22537
 joshdogg26 said:
celtics fans used to be second, before most of u stopped repping the team
Celtic fans were never terrible, they only beefed with Chicago and laker fans anyway. Meanwhile your fanbase multiplied by four when the king came and took over

Half the fans don't even like the teams second best player and wanna trade em after yall lose again this year
 6 years ago '11        #31
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]



ESPN NBA Insider Chris Brussard...Breaking News Lebron Traded To Lakers For Kobe.
 6 years ago '08        #32
Deion 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Kobe GOAT Gruff
 6 years ago '07        #33
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13063 13063
 Nate187um said:
he's missed less games than fade throughout his 16 year career
we know u suck at math and geography, but now u can't read either?
 6 years ago '06        #34
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 fat_boyy21 said:
like someone else already mentioned kobe's started 990 games and jordan 1039. unless you think kobe's gonna magically pass jordan in the next 39 games
Pass that blunt if you think that numbers tell the full story. There are reasons why they arrive at these plateaus at different rates. You must understand this in order to get past your hate.
 6 years ago '07        #35
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13063 13063
 TriniSoldier said:
Celtic fans were never terrible, they only beefed with Chicago and laker fans anyway. Meanwhile your fanbase multiplied by four when the king came and took over

Half the fans don't even like the teams second best player and wanna trade em after yall lose again this year
@ celtics fans were never terrible. there's a pretty clear distinction between who is a heat fan and lebron stan. we don't consider them part of our fanbase.

and we don't want to trade lebron
 6 years ago '04        #36
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 hood135 said:
Pass that blunt if you think that numbers tell the full story. There are reasons why they arrive at these plateaus at different rates. You must understand this in order to get past your hate.
look at the excuses coming out.. only in your world does less mean more. the real goat didnt ride coat tails to his first 3
 03-01-2012, 10:17 AM         #37
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
n*gga please

kobe wouldnt score with those hard fouls in jordan era

all those hand checks and kobe would be complaining to the ref every time
he's only going against BIGGER, STRONGER, & MORE ATHLETIC PLAYERS

in jodans era all you had to worry about was ONE DEFENDER

Craig Echlo wouldn't even make the wizards starting line up today
 03-01-2012, 10:43 AM         #38
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kevin said:
what about those 6 turnovers



that must have been the must that caused those right?
oh the 5 what about them?
 6 years ago '11        #39
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #40
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
a concusion from that pus*y hit from dwade

concussion and he's playing a couple days later, even with new concussion policy

dude never had a concussion
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy