March 2012 - Post your Pickups

most viewed right now
 156
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 140
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-14-2012, 06:06 PM         #1021
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:


[pic - click to view]


while you refuse to tag a pic, you could save yourself by laying that same shirt, scarf, rolex, and jeans on the bed and snapping a photo... and if you can't do that then you've gone from digging a hole to digging a bunker. and i think i would've bragged about the Bentley before i would have the Lambo... well depends on which Bentley... GT Continental goes hard...


Last edited by UdownwitK; 03-14-2012 at 06:09 PM..
 03-14-2012, 06:10 PM         #1022
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UdownwitK said:
while you refuse to tag a pic, you could save yourself by laying that same shirt, scarf, rolex, and jeans on the bed and snapping a photo... and if you can't do that then you've gone from digging a hole to digging a bunker. and i think i would've bragged about the Bentley before i would have the Lambo...


u think I tell my bi*ch, yo PUT UP A SIGN THAT SAYS SLUMZ BOXDEN PHILLY CANNON and then take the pic so i can post it on the forums !!!






the Bentley is sick , its my favorite ... my BMW is the week car , i dont whip Bentley and the Lambo's as much , only certain times ... im gonna get a Range next prolly
 03-14-2012, 06:13 PM         #1023
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:
u think I tell my bi*ch, yo PUT UP A SIGN THAT SAYS SLUMZ BOXDEN PHILLY CANNON and then take the pic so i can post it on the forums !!!






the Bentley is sick , its my favorite ... my BMW is the week car , i dont whip Bentley and the Lambo's as much , only certain times ... im gonna get a Range next prolly
not talkin about that pic. im saying, you refuse to tag any pic, in general. you said so yourself. i was just saying that you possibly could release that noose around your neck a lil by posting that outfit. then some may believe you...


Last edited by UdownwitK; 03-14-2012 at 06:17 PM..
 03-14-2012, 06:14 PM         #1024
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nuh gonna lie, yuh got a nice collection.....
 03-14-2012, 06:15 PM         #1025
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UdownwitK said:
not talkin about that pic. im saying, you refuse to tag any pic, in general. you said so yourself. i was just saying that you might cold release that noose around your neck a lil by posting that outfit. then some may believe you...








u right


but like i said ive never tagged any pics in the history of me posting here



now that i post my sports cars and sum Gucci sh*t, everyone dont believe me , thats cool tho i dont care whether ppl believe me or not , ima keep doin my thing
 03-14-2012, 06:19 PM         #1026
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AKS MUZIK said:
nuh gonna lie, yuh got a nice collection.....


thx bra


these must not be mine b/c i didnt make a NEW SHUWWWWWWWW blog or "tag" the pic wit my Boxden name on em specifically so ppl on here would "believe me", but here r sum old pics i took:






[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #1027
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573

[pic - click to view]



Honestly tho...can we get back to the regularly schedule programming please..

this braggin about Bank accounts, bentleys, lambos and other fictitious sh*t...has ran its course yo..

 6 years ago '06        #1028
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
ahhhhhh he still mad

fu*k those dusty a.ss shoes

It ain't proving its just cuz n*ggas have stolen my kick pics and tried to pass em off as theirs sorta how u stole somebody whip pics

sh*t go on eBay and search for cement laces ull see someone stole my pic for their auction

Nobody gon steal a pic of ur dusty a.ss creased box foot shoes Or f*ggot scarf b


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 03-14-2012 at 06:41 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #1029
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 RLRugby said:
So far we know he has a big boy bently, 2 lambos & bmw

Slime apart of the money team

[pic - click to view]



Not so fast Mahoney..

where his INDOOR an OUTDOOR pool at doe??


Last edited by Root Of Evil; 03-14-2012 at 06:45 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #1030
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,413 | Props total: 2358 2358
can we please get back on topic where the kicks at??
 6 years ago '07        #1031
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 RLRugby said:
^^^^^^^^

I mean he got the big boy rolex
u rite..

really & truely...I dont feel comfortable discussin wha a nex n*gga have doe..so lets dead this talk..that sh*t does not affect my life one bit..soooooooo

BACK TO THE PICKUPS..
 6 years ago '07        #1032
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
Did a bit of summer shopping for my son, Polo T-Shirts and a pair of white Air Maxes, and then I hit the treasure when I found a little store doing winter clerance clean out, and picked up 3 RL boots for $37 EACH! Had to grab all three for next year...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 03-14-2012, 07:12 PM         #1033
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:
If he can't take a pic of that exact scarf

He frauding


i got u












































































[pic - click to view]

 03-14-2012, 07:15 PM         #1034
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
ahhhhhh he still mad

fu*k those dusty a.ss shoes

It ain't proving its just cuz n*ggas have stolen my kick pics and tried to pass em off as theirs sorta how u stole somebody whip pics

sh*t go on eBay and search for cement laces ull see someone stole my pic for their auction

Nobody gon steal a pic of ur dusty a.ss creased box foot shoes Or f*ggot scarf b

those shoes are old , sum of em ive had for years, thats y sum of em r creased





the scarf cost more than sum of ur kicks slime , so do the dusty box foot shoes (the loafers , u mean ... sorry u dont kno about that life , u still stuck on bellboy-wear)






at least i dont lie about having a Gucci belt like u do




and the main question HOW THE fu*k can i be mad with a Gucci collection and the cars i have? its impossible for me to be mad ....


Last edited by phillyCANNON; 03-14-2012 at 07:18 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #1035
Fritotaco 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$852 | Props total: 3 3
 phillyCANNON said:
those shoes are old , sum of em ive had for years, thats y sum of em r creased





the scarf cost more than sum of ur kicks slime , so do the dusty box foot shoes (the loafers , u mean ... sorry u dont kno about that life , u still stuck on bellboy-wear)






at least i dont lie about having a Gucci belt like u do




and the main question HOW THE fu*k can i be mad with a Gucci collection and the cars i have? its impossible for me to be mad ....
it's possible to be mad if you're a f*ggot a.ss asian fu*k boy tho
 03-14-2012, 07:21 PM         #1036
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fritotaco said:
it's possible to be mad if you're a f*ggot a.ss asian fu*k boy tho


thats def true



but im 100% im not asian or a fu*kboy



EDIT: im def not a f*ggot
 6 years ago '11        #1037
Fritotaco 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$852 | Props total: 3 3
 phillyCANNON said:
thats def true



but im 100% im not asian or a fu*kboy
so you just a f*ggot?
 03-14-2012, 07:23 PM         #1038
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fritotaco said:
so you just a f*ggot?
def not
 6 years ago '10        #1039
sixeight 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2
 6 years ago '11        #1040
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,303 | Props total: 25125 25125
rugby this you

seen this just now and was crying

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
40 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
289 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
250 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
154 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
96 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy