March 2012 - Post your Pickups

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #901
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 phillyCANNON said:
b/c i am and it is

n*gga, RugGuy counted out 10 grand like that was something (10 GRAND HE TOOK OUT FROM THE BANK) and Banga posted his little bank statement (CLAIMING it was JUST ONE OF HIS ACCOUNTS, STOP IT B) with like 15 in it or sum sh*t .... THAT'S RIDICULOUS!

Y'ALL n*ggaS singling me out for posting whips and Gucci sh*t, when sum of y'all perpetrate every day on here trying to impress n*ggas .... i posted the cars cuz i thought the pic was cool, and i earned my car(s) and the sh*t i got .... y'all n*ggas think 20 grand is a lot of money , that's cool...live ur lives if u content wit living light haha

450+ in citi

the 15k u saw was just the paypal.

get ur life together
 6 years ago '06        #902
space
space
 DIPSET101 said:
I'm saying the n*gga better post up a albino tiger with eminen iv on its feet. Or either have some yeezy 3 samples or some sh*t.
naw naw...that n*gga better post a phantom with his feet sticking out the window and he got on the auto lock version of the air mags my n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #903
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56 OP
space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
 phillyCANNON said:
i got bodied

yet i still have more money than u
its funny how u acknowledged the bodied part but you were perfectly fine with being called a b00ty warrior

6 years ago '11        #904
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Dray said:
Man shut the fu*k up you homo thug

You acting like cars make the man when its the other way around

I got a mercedes coupe thats manual that I bought myself after my ex totalled my other car(manual on benz is rare but it was part of a performance upgrade) and sh*t dont mean nothing man

I hate talking about cars and boasting about sh*t like that because car nerds are the worst that think because they have a "luxury" car there better then someone

k!ll yourself

I know this one kid who's dad has a lambo and all he takes about is cars sh*ts annoying as fu*k
What the hell is a car nerd? And what "car nerd" think he's the sh*t cause he has a luxury car? Picking up high amounts of bullsh*t. Out of curiosity, what model Benz do you have?
 6 years ago '11        #905
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Posting bank statements and frontin like you're rich on a Hip Hop forum. Most sorriest sh*t ever. Rich n*ggas and n*ggas with money don't frequent hip hop forums and post their pick-ups. n*ggas that fu*k bi*ches don't either. You n*ggas really need to stop it. From the outside looking in, it's really lame.
 6 years ago '04        #906
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
 ImInHerMouth said:
Posting bank statements and frontin like you're rich on a Hip Hop forum. Most sorriest sh*t ever. Rich n*ggas and n*ggas with money don't frequent hip hop forums and post their pick-ups. n*ggas that fu*k bi*ches don't either. You n*ggas really need to stop it. From the outside looking in, it's really lame.
people that talk sh*t bout these people are called haters

Keep it the fu*k moving b.
 6 years ago '06        #907
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
broke n*ggas and n*ggas who dont fu*k bi*ches dont post either

(this pertains to you)

holla
 6 years ago '11        #908
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 its YOUNG holla said:
people that talk sh*t bout these people are called haters

Keep it the fu*k moving b.
i'm a hater?
 6 years ago '11        #909
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
broke n*ggas and n*ggas who dont fu*k bi*ches dont post either

(this pertains to you)

holla
"this pertains to you"

fu*k outta here

n*ggas who don't do either and will catch feelings cause they feel a n*gga called him out will respond like you did. giving bi*ches free sh*t so that they put your sticker on their leg.
 03-14-2012, 10:48 AM         #910
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:
u mad?

i dont mind a gay n*gga
cuz i dont give a sh*t
but u a homo whos lyin to himself
and u a f*ggot
anything u do or say in here from now on is voided
 03-14-2012, 10:50 AM         #911
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo funeral
u slippin son
u aint askin who none of these n*ggas are
 6 years ago '06        #912
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
"this pertains to you"

fu*k outta here

n*ggas who don't do either and will catch feelings cause they feel a n*gga called him out will respond like you did. giving bi*ches free sh*t so that they put your sticker on their leg.
um huh?...the female with the sticker on her leg is my main chick..i put it on myself and took the picture myself.

the chick with the stickers on her t*ts...i dont even know what she looks like honestly, she just a fan of a n*gga who wanted some stickers.

and i didnt catch feelings....i just talk sh*t to any muthafu*ka who comes in this section posting more words than pickups, muthafu*ka

try again when you actually know wtf is going on, u a.ssuming making a further a.ss of yourself a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '07        #913
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 ImInHerMouth said:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #914
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 RLRugby said:
smh u just want ppl to argue with u

u just want the attention on u
i read the first few pages. so that coming from you, is a lot. I'll prove you wrong matter of fact, don't even talk to me. Like, you're really the last person I wouldve wanted to respond to me.
 6 years ago '11        #915
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
um huh?...the female with the sticker on her leg is my main chick..i put it on myself and took the picture myself.

the chick with the stickers on her t*ts...i dont even know what she looks like honestly, she just a fan of a n*gga who wanted some stickers.

and i didnt catch feelings....i just talk sh*t to any muthafu*ka who comes in this section posting more words than pickups, muthafu*ka

try again when you actually know wtf is going on, u a.ssuming making a further a.ss of yourself a.ss n*gga.
I'm a.ssuming making an a.ss out of myself? Ain't you the one that responded to my comments like they were personally directed at you? Nobody else responded to that kid. Just you.
 6 years ago '11        #916
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Funeral James said:
Wow how you think of that?

You a creative n*gga son. :agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #917
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
I'm a.ssuming making an a.ss out of myself? Ain't you the one that responded to my comments like they were personally directed at you? Nobody else responded to that kid. Just you.
DIDNT I JUST TELL YOU

"i just talk sh*t to any muthafu*ka who comes in this section posting more words than pickups, muthafu*ka"

i didnt even think u was talking to me, i just thought who the fu*k is this a.sshat mahfu*ka to talk sh*t in the section about pickups when he never posted sh*t.

are you dumb or are you dumb?
 6 years ago '11        #918
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
DIDNT I JUST TELL YOU

"i just talk sh*t to any muthafu*ka who comes in this section posting more words than pickups, muthafu*ka"

i didnt even think u was talking to me, i just thought who the fu*k is this a.sshat mahfu*ka to talk sh*t in the section about pickups when he never posted sh*t.

are you dumb or are you dumb?
Yeah okay man. Whatever. I just said it was lame that n*ggas was posting bank statements and talking about their "luxury" cars like they had it like that, when they really don;t. And I still think it's lame. Whether I post pickups are not. I never said anything about anybody's pickups. If this was just pickups, I wouldn't have anything to say, but n*ggas is posting cars that are not theirs and bank statements. It's lame. Whether you agree or not. It is. I'm sorry. It just is.
 6 years ago '06        #919
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
Yeah okay man. Whatever. I just said it was lame that n*ggas was posting bank statements and talking about their "luxury" cars like they had it like that, when they really don;t. And I still think it's lame. Whether I post pickups are not. I never said anything about anybody's pickups. If this was just pickups, I wouldn't have anything to say, but n*ggas is posting cars that are not theirs and bank statements. It's lame. Whether you agree or not. It is. I'm sorry. It just is.
all good, hollywood
 6 years ago '07        #920
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 ImInHerMouth said:
who are you tho?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago