March 2012 - Post your Pickups

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #861
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 phillyCANNON said:
i never ever once tagged my pics here

now all of a sudden jus cuz i post a lambo, its mandatory i tag a pic ... fu*k outta here clowns, i dont fraud wit my sh*t , jus cuz yall dont have a luxury car or a sports car dont mean u gotta google n*ggas and make sum sh*t up like a n*gga is gay , grow up
You stupid.

You act as if a BMW is hard to obtain, I noticed when n*ggas run out of jokes they bring the conversation to the bank accounts and sh*t of that nature.

You just a bi-curious n*gga with money

Tag that pic raymond
 03-14-2012, 12:04 AM         #862
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
You stupid.

You act as if a BMW is hard to obtain, I noticed when n*ggas run out of jokes they bring the conversation to the bank accounts and sh*t of that nature.

You just a bi-curious n*gga with money

Tag that pic raymond

BMW's aren't hard to obtain, u right , but u dont own one AND a lambo, and I have the title , y'all n*ggas don't live that type of lifestyle

I don't joke im bout my money, y'all n*ggas be posting on Boxden daily joking with each other all day criticizing and hating what other n*ggas wear ..... The reason why it goes back to bank accts and sh*t of that nature is b/c ppl like me are better than ppl like u , who live with their parents (or brothers) and do investigative work on the internet to find a similar name to a Photobucket acct (lame sh*t), etc

bank accts / money vs n*ggas like u claiming someone is lying about what they have hahaha ... GO STATEMENT FOR STATEMENT and we'll see who has real money ...

i'll wait ...

EXACTLY....

yall REALLY want me to tag a pic when that sh*t is corny and all that would be doing is proving me right and u wrong , but u still gonna go off on the gay sh*t b/c of a coincidence lol, that's why i find this funny .....

IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY and BANK ACCTS, w/o REAL MONEY y'all n*ggas ain't sh*t ... 80% of y'all r losers, that's just a fact ....
 6 years ago '06        #863
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
just copped a commedesfu*kdown/blvckscvle beanie
 6 years ago '05        #864
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2429 2429
Son u need to stop writing all that shiit aint no body reading that ......

Just tag any of your cars

its just a pic and this whole Topic will be dropped

its not that hard Slime

Last edited by BronxBombers; 03-14-2012 at 12:17 AM..
 03-14-2012, 12:13 AM         #865
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
Son u need to stop writing all that shiit aint no body reading that ......

Just tag any of your cars

its just on pic and this whole Topic will be dropped

its not that hard Slime

I hear you my nigg , thats not an issue .....

I dont need to do that tho ya dig?

proving myself to BOXDEN FORUMS is the last thing on my mind

me and my bi*ch getting a new whip soon, that's the next on the list ... then im doing all Gucci again next week ... it's a weekly thing , cars and clothes, sum of y'all not bout that lifestyle so u just wanna hate b/c a pic aint tagged lol ....

I guess the Gucci wasnt mine either SMH
 6 years ago '07        #866
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56 OP
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 phillyCANNON said:
BMW's aren't hard to obtain, u right , but u dont own one AND a lambo, and I have the title , y'all n*ggas don't live that type of lifestyle

I don't joke im bout my money, y'all n*ggas be posting on Boxden daily joking with each other all day criticizing and hating what other n*ggas wear ..... The reason why it goes back to bank accts and sh*t of that nature is b/c ppl like me are better than ppl like u , who live with their parents (or brothers) and do investigative work on the internet to find a similar name to a Photobucket acct (lame sh*t), etc

bank accts / money vs n*ggas like u claiming someone is lying about what they have hahaha ... GO STATEMENT FOR STATEMENT and we'll see who has real money ...

i'll wait ...

EXACTLY....

yall REALLY want me to tag a pic when that sh*t is corny and all that would be doing is proving me right and u wrong , but u still gonna go off on the gay sh*t b/c of a coincidence lol, that's why i find this funny .....

IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY and BANK ACCTS, w/o REAL MONEY y'all n*ggas ain't sh*t ... 80% of y'all r losers, that's just a fact ....

[pic - click to view]

03-14-2012, 12:16 AM         #867
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u right
 03-14-2012, 12:32 AM         #868
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:
I hear you my nigg , thats not an issue .....

me and my bi*ch getting a new whip soon, that's the next on the list ... then im doing all Gucci again next week ... it's a weekly thing , cars and clothes, sum of y'all not bout that lifestyle so u just wanna hate b/c a pic aint tagged lol ....

I guess the Gucci wasnt mine either SMH
I'm just an observer, but if you didn't care about proving yourself on BOXDEN FORUMS then why do you feel the need to keep telling us about your lifestyle? If you're living well and you have cars and clothes and a dime then why are you wasting comments on here? I don't even understand why you're ON BX in the first place if you've got it like that
 6 years ago '07        #869
space
space
this n*gga said hes better than everyone here and thinks his bank account is the largest

6 years ago '11        #870
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,298 | Props total: 25120 25120
 phillyCANNON said:
i never ever once tagged my pics here

now all of a sudden jus cuz i post a lambo, its mandatory i tag a pic ... fu*k outta here clowns, i dont fraud wit my sh*t , jus cuz yall dont have a luxury car or a sports car dont mean u gotta google n*ggas and make sum sh*t up like a n*gga is gay , grow up
Man shut the fu*k up you homo thug

You acting like cars make the man when its the other way around

I got a mercedes coupe thats manual that I bought myself after my ex totalled my other car(manual on benz is rare but it was part of a performance upgrade) and sh*t dont mean nothing man

I hate talking about cars and boasting about sh*t like that because car nerds are the worst that think because they have a "luxury" car there better then someone

k!ll yourself

I know this one kid who's dad has a lambo and all he takes about is cars sh*ts annoying as fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #871
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80

yall n*ggas
 6 years ago '08        #872
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,035 | Props total: 4861 4861
Still no tagged pics
 6 years ago '07        #873
space
space

check out my new thread tho

phillylikesbigcannon is boring and bi curious
 6 years ago '07        #874
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 8815 8815
If dude is gay then he gay. I don't care about that sh*t. If he got the Lamborghini then props to him.
 6 years ago '10        #875
PaperBoy971 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 563 563
Damn these monthly threads are not safe. This dude who was tooting his own horn, talking 'bout he gon' post some J's that gon' shut the thread down was threatened by Banga and never came back. Then we got homeboy who went from baller to maricon status in a blink of an eye. Lmao I need to stay in my lane when I'm hangin in these skreets.
 6 years ago '06        #876
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,043 | Props total: 9893 9893
I dont really care if dude is gay, I have no problem with that, one of my cousins who I'm cool as hell with is gay (no phillycannon I'm not gonna hook u guys up, hes not into asians)

But what I have a problem with is the fronting and you was tryna front xtra xtra hard with lambos and rarris an sh*t

its just a website buddy, this aint high school, friscochica, nicole and special K aint gonna giv u no a.ss from postin exotic whips

just be you
 6 years ago '07        #877
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 8815 8815
All I'm saying is come Friday I better see some heat posted
 6 years ago '05        #878
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 phillyCANNON said:
I hear you babe, thats not an issue .....

me and my boyfriend getting a new whip soon, that's the next on the list ... then im doing all Gucci again next week ... it's a weekly thing , wieners and clothes, sum of y'all not bout that lifestyle so u just wanna hate b/c a pic aint tagged lol ....
fixed.....
 6 years ago '06        #879
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 phillyCANNON said:
that's cool

i still have more money than u
nobody worried bout the money

n*ggas is doubting your manhood, your race, and your lambo's. B

so u aint been by your estranged wife house to tag them lambos in her garage yet?
 6 years ago '06        #880
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 phillyCANNON said:

i'll wait ...

EXACTLY....

[pic - click to view]

i have money but im not a bis3xual asian male who loves ballroom dancing and lives in seperate homes from his wife who just happens to have the better cars in her possesion.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy