Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #261
johnnysnow 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,779 | Props total: 1964 1964
 specialk103185 said:
I agree with this for your day to day looks. But i still think its nice to have a couple quality pieces in your wardrobe. Rockin' a $300 gucci belt with $30 jeans seems a little backwards. I saw a dude in old Navy Jeans and a LV belt and some Air Yeezys...The Yeezys looked pretty fake but thats because i know what they look like..to the untrained eye he may have pulled it off if it wasnt for the $20 jeans. Can't expect me to believe you care enough to rock a $500 belt but not upgrade your denim.

yeah i hate when i see that like you can go buy some decent denim for like 180, 150 if you lucky nudies trues apc g stars even some nekkid & famous jean are all not that expensive.
 6 years ago '05        #262
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 specialk103185 said:
I agree with this for your day to day looks. But i still think its nice to have a couple quality pieces in your wardrobe. Rockin' a $300 gucci belt with $30 jeans seems a little backwards. I saw a dude in old Navy Jeans and a LV belt and some Air Yeezys...The Yeezys looked pretty fake but thats because i know what they look like..to the untrained eye he may have pulled it off if it wasnt for the $20 jeans. Can't expect me to believe you care enough to rock a $500 belt but not upgrade your denim.
Oh no doubt

I'm talking about these dudes who have 3 pieces of denim and think they're the sh*t because they were $350 a piece

I could buy one pair of those for $350, then spend the other $700 on some moderately priced jeans and some cheaper jeans and build a dope rotation

Variety is key
 6 years ago '05        #263
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2427 2427
i love my Trues thats all i can say
 6 years ago '11        #264
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 daliff89 said:
Jeans are the least important aspect of an outfit

I mean, it can fu*k your fit up if they just don't match or something, but nobody's going to hound you over some Nudies or something unless they're a denim head..

Most people see shirt first, kicks second, then sh*t like accessories and grooming and whatnot, then they might notice your denim

The quality on high-end denim is definitely better, but I'd rather spend the money on more pieces..

Having 15 alright pieces > having 1 really nice piece IMO
I highly disagree with this. I think jeans are more important, and possibly the most important part to a fit.

You can look nice with just a plain shirt/top... but you cannot under any circumstances, have a nice shirt nice shoes and average jeans ---> anybody worth time will see right through this garbage.

Having a few nice pieces >>> having more average pieces.

Quality over quantity, any day of the week...

The thing is, most people who choose quality over quantity usually have quantity too... can't say the same about the vice versa.

And if you really want to get into it, high end jeans last much longer than that other bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #265
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 396 396
 Bronxbombers said:
i love my Trues thats all i can say
THIS
 6 years ago '11        #266
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:

Oh no doubt

I'm talking about these dudes who have 3 pieces of denim and think they're the sh*t because they were $350 a piece

I could buy one pair of those for $350, then spend the other $700 on some moderately priced jeans and some cheaper jeans and build a dope rotation

Variety is key
I agree here. I mean, if you're under budget like this and you have 1000 to spend, and you have 0 jeans right now... it'd probably be much smarter to buy 1 pair of nice jeans and try to allocate the rest to some less expensive jeans and build a bigger rotation. Not sure how many people are in this position where they have no jeans tho.

But in the bigger picture, I do believe jeans >>.
 6 years ago '04        #267
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4468 4468
 specialk103185 said:
yeah but fake yeezy and 30 dollar jeans is one thing there are no levis that retail for 30 dollars i dont think high end jeans are just high end jeans usually they dont have that just right fit when u get your right size and style levis
 6 years ago '04        #268
space
space
 PTC said:
I highly disagree with this. I think jeans are more important, and possibly the most important part to a fit.

You can look nice with just a plain shirt/top... but you cannot under any circumstances, have a nice shirt nice shoes and average jeans ---> anybody worth time will see right through this garbage.

The thing is, most people who choose quality over quantity usually have quantity too... can't say the same about the vice versa.

And if you really want to get into it, high end jeans last much longer than that other bullsh*t.
jeans are important but the brand isnt as long as they look right and dont look dirty and tattered

just kus u gotta gucci belt dont mean u have to go buy so gucci pants when gucci pants aint your style of pants people rock gucci belt and lv kus them belts look good if other brands had dope belts pretty sure they would get rocked too
 6 years ago '04        #269
space
space
 PTC said:
I agree here. I mean, if you're under budget like this and you have 1000 to spend, and you have 0 jeans right now... it'd probably be much smarter to buy 1 pair of nice jeans and try to allocate the rest to some less expensive jeans and build a bigger rotation. Not sure how many people are in this position where they have no jeans tho.

But in the bigger picture, I do believe jeans >>.
ii agree having nice jeans is a must u can never have to many good pair of pants man
 6 years ago '05        #270
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 PTC said:

You can like jeans all you want man, it's by far the least-noticed aspect of your outfit.

I'm a very firm believer in buying what you like best, but if you're bragging about how expensive your jeans are, you want attention for them

Nobody pays attention to denim like that man..
 03-04-2012, 06:06 PM         #271
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #272
space
space
 AKS MUZIK said:

[pic - click to view]

Nice ......u copped in MIA
 6 years ago '05        #273
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 daliff89 said:
Jeans are the least important aspect of an outfit

I mean, it can fu*k your fit up if they just don't match or something, but nobody's going to hound you over some Nudies or something unless they're a denim head..

Most people see shirt first, kicks second, then sh*t like accessories and grooming and whatnot, then they might notice your denim

The quality on high-end denim is definitely better, but I'd rather spend the money on more pieces..

Having 15 alright pieces > having 1 really nice piece IMO
I def agree with you here. I have a bunch of pairs of express men jeans and a couple lucky brand jeans which (by the way are very nice).

UF4Soldier said:
jeans are important but the brand isnt as long as they look right and dont look dirty and tattered

Just kus u gotta gucci belt dont mean u have to go buy so gucci pants when gucci pants aint your style of pants people rock gucci belt and lv kus them belts look good if other brands had dope belts pretty sure they would get rocked too
I disagree here because if your going to have a High End belt on it should go with some High End jeans. I dont think people are going for the look of the gucci belts although they are dope i feel like its more the "status" dont you think??? It goes for clothes too, you dont see people rocking Polo a.ssociation why? cuz its looked down upon but you see how the status of Rl Polo is.

RLRugby said:
Yum Yum Yum...Rugby want cookie
fixed....
 03-04-2012, 06:31 PM         #274
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
Nice ......u copped in MIA
Bless, no copped today.....did pretty good at the race track this afternoon LOL

I didn't buy anything while in MIA, the trip alone was like 3 stacks so didn't have anything left for gear. Had mad fun regardless....I now know where I want to retire
 6 years ago '05        #275
space
space
 AKS MUZIK said:
Bless, no copped today.....did pretty good at the race track this afternoon LOL

I didn't buy anything while in MIA, the trip alone was like 3 stacks so didn't have anything left for gear. Had mad fun regardless....I now know where I want to retire
i feel u ......imma head down in late July then head to TO for caribana in Aug

Word my parent wanna move to Coral Springs when they retire in a few years ....MAd west Indians down there over the last 10 yrs
 6 years ago '11        #276
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,293 | Props total: 25118 25118
 PTC said:

Exactly man

You can wear a white v neck with a nice pair of jeans and you will look better then a person in a polo and some scrub jeans (btw lucky brand suck too)
 6 years ago '11        #277
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:

You can like jeans all you want man, it's by far the least-noticed aspect of your outfit.

I'm a very firm believer in buying what you like best, but if you're bragging about how expensive your jeans are, you want attention for them

Nobody pays attention to denim like that man..
Saying it is by far the least noticed aspect is just ignorant. 1st off, that is just based off your environment and where you are from. Come hang with some people with $ and tell me that no one notices jeans. All my girls can see the difference, not just by looking at the brand.

Not only is this ignorant in the sense that you're not realizing your opinion is based off where you're from, you are also discrediting the whole mechanics to dressing.

If you wear a plain shirt, your jeans will be highlighted and stand out. If you were a flashier top, jeans could possibly fall back a bit. It just depends how you dress.

But I know for a fact, the only people I know (I live in Los Angeles) who say jeans don't matter are those that buy EVERYTHING else on a budget (not saying there is anything wrong with this)... but that's generally the truth. Anyone who gives a fu*k about their clothing, and CAN afford higher end jeans, will buy them...period. No such thing as a person who gives a fu*k about clothing and has $ and says, jeans don't matter.
 6 years ago '11        #278
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,293 | Props total: 25118 25118
 ATLien2g2 said:
Dray what are these denims you speak of? I've never heard of them are they candanian?
These brands are not canadian man but this right here is a good description of beginners and what I said earlier with the links and brand descriptions is a good way to go

Selvage Denim = Selvage is the result of how the denim is woven; usually by hand on an old-style shuttle loom. For the denim enthusiast, raw, selvaged jeans are highly sought after for the old-style feel they represent.Selvage denim is one of the more expensive denims because of its durability, and self-edge that will never fray.

Raw denim = Raw denim is essentially unwashed and untreated after the dying process. The fabric is initially dark and rigid. The appeal of a raw denim jean is that with time, they will fade and wear in a natural or authentic way since they fit to the shape of each individual's body. Before factory distressing techniques, this was how people achieved a great looking worn in pair of jeans, but it took some time to achieve. I think it's worth the wait.

What I said earlier has a good website and the brands are great quality and what you should look for

Dray said:
jeans are the most important man

This is a great jean boutique,only about jeans

acne/apc is good to start man (200..)

all these jeans get better in time..if your a size 32 in normal denim get a 31/30 in apc because the waist does stretch after a couple wears

japanese denim pure blue/samuri (300-400)
rag and bone is good too (200-250)
kicking mule is dope (300-340)

raw denim basically>>

have you seen those polo jeans rugby wears? sh*ts are atrocious

it ruins your outfit in a second..
 6 years ago '05        #279
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
You can wear a white v-neck and some Luckys and look exactly the same as someone wearing a white v-neck and some expensive jeans, if the wash and fit are the same..

You might feel better personally, but branding on jeans matters almost as much as branding on footie socks

Branding on shoes matters because it's obvious, same with shirts (this with designs at least); but most jeans are subtly branded, meaning people have to look for the brand, which most people won't do

It's like saying you'll look nicer in a pair of black low-top Chucks than in a pair of black low-top Wal-Mart brand canvas sneakers

Your jeans might be better quality and might last you longer, but they look the same to 95% of people
 03-04-2012, 07:27 PM         #280
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
i feel u ......imma head down in late July then head to TO for caribana in Aug

Word my parent wanna move to Coral Springs when they retire in a few years ....MAd west Indians down there over the last 10 yrs
Yow Banna 2012!!!! Link up.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy