Feb 29 - Wall street banker cant survive on $350,000 Salary

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
I see at least 60K you can cut out of your life just reading this article...

Lol @ y'all defending this tool...you don't HAVE to send your kids to private school. If this dude was serious he could easily cutback and have some breathing room, but whatever gotta maintain that lifestyle right?
 6 years ago '06        #62
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
I stopped reading at ""People who don't have money don't understand the stress," said Alan Dlugash"

These guys are so far out of touch with reality it isn't even funny anymore.
 6 years ago '08        #63
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Gottagat said:
i bet this n*gga be stressing at work like shyt

f*ggot on the edge of suicide

[pic - click to view]

All because he can't survive on $350,000
 03-02-2012, 07:33 AM         #64
Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really don't see these high rollers any different then us. We do the same kind of sh*t. It's just that they can have more expensive stuff. When you make certain range in income, you become accustom to certain range in quality of life. Then you look forward to the next range on the quality of life scale, but no one ever thinks about making less money. It doesn't matter if you're broke or rich. This applies to everyone.
 6 years ago '11        #65
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
 Gottagat said:
i bet this n*gga be stressing at work like shyt

f*ggot on the edge of suicide
 6 years ago '08        #66
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
 ambush08861 said:
dont vote for obama again and this is what you'll get some filthy rich people who cant survive off 350k a year you have to be kidding me...4 more years 4 more years
you're an idiot
 6 years ago '06        #67
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
thats why i dont live beyond my means.. when i do get up there in income wether it be 100k or higher ill have good spening habits
 03-02-2012, 07:01 PM         #68
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The world is run by egomaniac, narcissistic, psychopaths. This is the only realistic end point to Capitalism - a system based solely on the bottom line, where the greediest of the greedy rise to the top, NOT the smartest, NOT the hardest working, NOT the most innovative.
 6 years ago '05        #69
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,684 | Props total: 2330 2330
 Dos-effect said:
....spoiled f*ggots
Some people can feed 5 mouths on $20,000/year salary and this guy feels "stuck" with his situation......I would bi*ch-slap the fu*k outta this guy if I ever got to meet him.

6 years ago '05        #70
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
Sound like GOOD problems to me.

Again we are seeing the social disconnect between the rich and poor in America. The fact that there is such an insane gap, it has altered the realities of both groups. We live in the same fuking world, yet n*ggas are in another world where 350k cant suffice as a yearly income. If i made 300k a year id probably have 250k left at the end of the year. This nicca a fool.
 6 years ago '05        #71
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
 ahenson said:
Like the guy said, lower class ppl wouldn't understand. This guy has higher standards, and when you get use to $350k/year, its hard to go lower. The real part about this is that the flunkies on wall-street like this banker, doesn't have any money saved up. There just like any other scrub with a 9-5 who's one check away from living on the streets wit just a few more trinkets. wall street is a fckin joke other than those ontop of the pyramid. how u going to be a banker and not know how to save money or make investments so u never worry about $$.. the fuk??

and also 350k is scraps in NY. $1mil+ a year is considered upper middle class there.

now can u bi*ch n*ggas stop critisizing the so called 1% & wallstreet, and realize they are scrubs
Wtf the average nyc'er makes probably 30k a year. 350k in NYC is far beyond middle class. My city got the highest density of poor people, it rivals 3rd world countries even. The wealth gap is that large.
 03-02-2012, 07:40 PM         #72
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Wtf the average nyc'er makes probably 30k a year. 350k in NYC is far beyond middle class. My city got the highest density of poor people, it rivals 3rd world countries even. The wealth gap is that large.
so what. im talking relativity dude. this guy is around people who fly into tuxedo events in helicopters. he's a bottom feeder in wallstreet, that's why he feels like a scrub, because he is, in his social group. the professional class (bankers, lawyers, physicians) are UPPER middle class.
 03-02-2012, 07:43 PM         #73
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevante said:
The world is run by egomaniac, narcissistic, psychopaths. This is the only realistic end point to Capitalism - a system based solely on the bottom line, where the greediest of the greedy rise to the top, NOT the smartest, NOT the hardest working, NOT the most innovative.
u obviously don't even know what capitalism means in economic terms. i swear n*ggas rather live in a communist state where they don't have property rights, and evrything they produced is confiscated and given to those of lesser means. let a foreigner have ur citizenship n*gga.
 6 years ago '07        #74
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
 BigAssTree said:
OH MY GOD! They have to wash their OWN dishes! THE HORROR!!
when i read that
[pic - click to view]

the people are more mad that they cant afford the country club or the summer house
 6 years ago '09        #75
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 Adwerdz said:
If dude lost his job i bet he would take his life, frail f*ggot
Yeah he would k!ll his whole family and himself
 6 years ago '04        #76
Striker1415 69 heat pts69 OP
space
space
space
$839 | Props total: 25 25
 ahenson said:
u obviously don't even know what capitalism means in economic terms. i swear n*ggas rather live in a communist state where they don't have property rights, and evrything they produced is confiscated and given to those of lesser means. let a foreigner have ur citizenship n*gga.

You are a moron!!!! Wanting to fix some of the inherent flaws in capitalism doesnt mean you want a communist state...
 03-05-2012, 09:39 PM         #77
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Striker1415 said:
You are a moron!!!! Wanting to fix some of the inherent flaws in capitalism doesnt mean you want a communist state...
Trying learning to read u fu*kin slave, i was responding to the boor who said all the b.s. about capitalism. The only inherent flaws in a mixed economy, is that it doesn't actually uphold the capitalistic ideals of the free market. The more u go away from capitalism, the more u go towards communism. go read on books on economic theory. i hate dumb n*ggas.
 6 years ago '04        #78
Striker1415 69 heat pts69 OP
space
space
space
$839 | Props total: 25 25
 ahenson said:
Trying learning to read u fu*kin slave, i was responding to the boor who said all the b.s. about capitalism. The only inherent flaws in a mixed economy, is that it doesn't actually uphold the capitalistic ideals of the free market. The more u go away from capitalism, the more u go towards communism. go read on books on economic theory. i hate dumb n*ggas.

Again your are a moron!!! really really All the theories you read about Capitalism being practice in a pure form are just that Theoriessssss.....You read a book matter a fact read the "Wealth of Nation" John Adams that n*gga said that one of the inherent flaws in capitalism is that a sh*t load of people are going to be living poverty....and when practice in it purest the markets dont correct themself...the invisible hand my a.sss....
 03-06-2012, 09:07 PM         #79
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Striker1415 said:
Again your are a moron!!! really really All the theories you read about Capitalism being practice in a pure form are just that Theoriessssss.....You read a book matter a fact read the "Wealth of Nation" John Adams that n*gga said that one of the inherent flaws in capitalism is that a sh*t load of people are going to be living poverty....and when practice in it purest the markets dont correct themself...the invisible hand my a.sss....
fu*kin' dumb a.ss, his name is ADAM SMITH. WTF is wrong with n*ggas these days. Adam Smith advocated the concept of capitalism, i.e. capital accumulation without state interference. Unlike you, I've actually read, studied, and understood the Wealth of Nations many times over. Poverty is most rampant in nations that lack capitalistic thought when it comes to political economy. And of course its about theories, do you know what place theories have in the set up of civilization u bafoon?????

I won't even go too hard on you because you are clearly a retard.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc