Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 2255 2255
 PTC said:
What people don't realize is, he's not "being unappreciative", technically all you fu*kheads are being unappreciative because you make more than most the people in the rest of the world, and you have food, water, shelter, good/decent weather, medical access..etc.. (well some you people, I know a lot are kids in high school that camp out for sh*t)

It's just that, everyone has similar problems no matter what income... and that's spending all your money.
i read like the first two paragraphs of the article and it got me pissed. and then i read how ppl would just appreciate making 50 gs a year, and i was thinking yea thats would be good, not too much and not too little, which made me more mad that this guy is complaining about 350k.

but then i read you post. it's so true. i bet n*ggas in a 3rd world country are like, what, ppl in the US make 50K a year!?!? they'd prob be happy with a g a year.

i guess its the world we live in.
 03-01-2012, 05:29 PM         #22
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prostyle said:
I feel him, yall quick too hate on the man, but he feels hes worth more, and is used to more.
The thing is hes a living example that the message republicans as well as most wallstreet workers have been pushing to the rest of america is complete and utter bullsh*t. The republican response, as well as the wallstreet response, to Occupy Wallstreet was that Americans shouldnt expect the best things in life, shouldnt feel they are worth more, and shouldnt be used to anything upper echelon like. They stressed that we should all live a life in the middle, but the thing is theyre enjoying a life in the high rises.

I dont feel sorry for him, hes admittedly a member of a swank country club that costs the same as his childs education and hes considering eliminating his kids top level education to save his a.ss in other places.

There is another thread were all talking in today concerning a mother who is getting 12 years behind bars for trying to get her kid in a school that only charges 15 grand per year.

In otherwords she fought for something thats barely half of what hes willing to give up, and its still not good enough in his eyes.

How would you feel if your dad snatched you out of school so he could continuously afford living a posh lifestyle playing golf and sipping champagne?
 6 years ago '07        #23
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 Somatic G said:
I feel that way too, I work around six figures as well
ur such a fu*kin troll
 6 years ago '11        #24
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 _JAY_ said:
someone should rob this guy. show him how hungry people are.

here's his work email:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #25
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
woooooooooowww...too long to read...but all i can do is
 6 years ago '09        #26
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
not to be an a.ss but 350k aint sh*t IF your annual expenses is around 400k

its like a dude who gets 50k a year maybe for a ecnomic person thtat would be fine but if your annual expenses equate to 60k then it isnt anything

not defending the dude just saying it is what it is
 6 years ago '06        #27
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,877 | Props total: 25639 25639
Get rid of the ct rental house dumb fu*k.. get rudof the brooklyn house dumb fu*k you live in ca if you are going to one of tjose states stay in a hotel like normal people. Stop paying 500 for fu*kibg parking.
 03-01-2012, 06:13 PM         #28
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like the guy said, lower class ppl wouldn't understand. This guy has higher standards, and when you get use to $350k/year, its hard to go lower. The real part about this is that the flunkies on wall-street like this banker, doesn't have any money saved up. There just like any other scrub with a 9-5 who's one check away from living on the streets wit just a few more trinkets. wall street is a fckin joke other than those ontop of the pyramid. how u going to be a banker and not know how to save money or make investments so u never worry about $$.. the fuk??

and also 350k is scraps in NY. $1mil+ a year is considered upper middle class there.

now can u bi*ch n*ggas stop critisizing the so called 1% & wallstreet, and realize they are scrubs
 03-01-2012, 06:19 PM         #29
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys forget that his line of work is all about having the brag sheet to attract potential clients, to impress his higher ups, to make the people around him hate him as he moves up. He has to be thinking two levels up from where he is right now which means he needs the summer home, the wife, the private school, the whole nine. You can't fake it because hating a.ss co-workers will be the very FIRST to rat him out to the boss.

It's all a big facade. I understand what he's saying. I personally wouldn't be in that line of business because I wouldn't want a target on my back.

He should still have his taxes raised.
 6 years ago '11        #30
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313

i seen Connecticut tho :celebrate0:
 03-01-2012, 06:22 PM         #31
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
Like the guy said, lower class ppl wouldn't understand. This guy has higher standards, and when you get use to $350k/year, its hard to go lower. The real part about this is that the flunkies on wall-street like this banker, doesn't have any money saved up. There just like any other scrub with a 9-5 who's one check away from living on the streets wit just a few more trinkets. wall street is a fckin joke other than those ontop of the pyramid. how u going to be a banker and not know how to save money or make investments so u never worry about $$.. the fuk??

and also 350k is scraps in NY. $1mil+ a year is considered upper middle class there.

now can u bi*ch n*ggas stop critisizing the so called 1% & wallstreet, and realize they are scrubs
350k in BANKING is scraps, but 350K a year is comfortable in New York, this isn't fu*king Dubai.
 03-01-2012, 06:24 PM         #32
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
His kids education at that private school is 32 grand.
Where'd you pull that number from because on this site -> South Kent private school Yearly Tuition Cost is $43,000. Now times that by 3 and dude is paying $129,000 a YEAR for his kids to go to school. That school is for grades 9-12 so now you take the $129k and times that by 4 and he's dropping $516,000 total just for them to go to High School.
 6 years ago '04        #33
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
these people and their high standards. just give me 50K a year after taxes in Louisiana and I can live comfortable.
 03-01-2012, 06:44 PM         #34
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welp, he should get busy dying then
 03-01-2012, 06:46 PM         #35
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 _JAY_ said:
someone should rob this guy. show him how hungry people are.

here's his work email:
 03-01-2012, 06:56 PM         #36
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
What people don't realize is, he's not "being unappreciative", technically all you fu*kheads are being unappreciative because you make more than most the people in the rest of the world, and you have food, water, shelter, good/decent weather, medical access..etc.. (well some you people, I know a lot are kids in high school that camp out for sh*t)

It's just that, everyone has similar problems no matter what income... and that's spending all your money.
also, this is one of many bullsh*t responses. has he ever heard of living within his means? these are the same as*holes that are quick to shirk the blame for the financial crisis and place it on poor people for getting themselves into home loans that they couldn't afford...whoops...sound familiar?

------------>

South Kent private school Yearly Tuition Cost is $43,000. Now times that by 3 and dude is paying $129,000 a YEAR for his kids to go to school. That school is for grades 9-12 so now you take the $129k and times that by 4 and he's dropping $516,000 total just for them to go to High School.
whoops! looks like someone placed their burned hand right back on that hot stove. i grew up poor so i don't feel sorry for anyone complaining about how they can't afford all that hoity toity bullsh*t. neither can i.

Last edited by iThink; 03-01-2012 at 06:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #37
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,700 | Props total: 23199 23199
If dude lost his job i bet he would take his life, frail f*ggot
 6 years ago '10        #38
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
GTFOH. He's a banker but, he don't know how to manage his funds. The man living beyond his means.
 6 years ago '04        #39
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2404 2404
seems like it is more about maintaining status and an already acquired lifestyle with this dude. and he will continue to live out of his means......

Last edited by marcchrome; 03-01-2012 at 08:08 PM..
 03-01-2012, 07:12 PM         #40
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I live perfectly fine bringin in about 65k a year after taxes in Dallas. 65k ain't a sh*tload by any means but I'm 21, no kids, no wife, not too many luxury expenses. Tryin to get student loans paid off is a bi*ch, basically all my spare bread goes to that (interest is a motherfu*ker on those student loans )

I've lived off much less before, I got friends that make it work while making about 20-30k a year just fine. Now all that being said, I'm not gonna judge dude because I don't know what it's like to live in NY or to make a 6 figure income just yet. I mean obviously someone like me would say throw them little brats in public school and get rid of that vacation home if you're hurtin for money like that but once someone is used to that kind of life I'm sure it's much harder to just give that sh*t up than we make it out to be.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy