Bulls vs Spurs (8 PM CT/9 PM ET)

most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-29-2012, 10:39 PM         #361
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
you're on pg-13 status now. what about last game when he had 9 a.ssists? dudes are straight clowns.
Come on dog, that game never happened.

No way Rose had 9 a.ssists last game. He doesn't pass! He just dribbles up the court and shoots it!

Even when it's crunch time and he's the best player on the court he doesn't pass it! He doesn't pass up the important shots like LeBron! What's wrong with him!? Not a PG!

 02-29-2012, 10:40 PM         #362
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
you always be sh*tting on the bulls...they 29-8 damn
teams with good records cant be criticized for barely winning games vs bad teams? or teams without their best player?
 6 years ago '07        #363
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 minimafia_aj said:
but rose only had 4 a.ssists, so its kinda like we lost
 02-29-2012, 10:40 PM         #364
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
you're on pg-13 status now. what about last game when he had 9 a.ssists? dudes are straight clowns.
Difference between me and him is i speak the truth.
 02-29-2012, 10:41 PM         #365
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Come on dog, that game never happened.

No way Rose had 9 a.ssists last game. He doesn't pass! He just dribbles up the court and shoots it!

Even when it's crunch time and he's the best player on the court he doesn't pass it! He doesn't pass up the important shots like LeBron! What's wrong with him!? Not a PG!

Allen Iverson JR.?
 6 years ago '07        #366
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20064 20064
 SeaJaiye said:
teams with good records cant be criticized for barely winning games vs bad teams? or teams without their best player?
this is what I see whenever you post.

[pic - click to view]


and yeah spurs are a bad team, and when the Bulls are missing key players that doesn't matter, cause it just excuses right?
 6 years ago '04        #367
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,040 | Props total: 1281 1281
wale in an avy yikes
 02-29-2012, 10:43 PM         #368
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1992 said:
Difference between me and him is i speak the truth.
I like how biased people always think they're speaking the truth. You sound like Skip Bayless my dude, it's obvious you hate Rose

You capitalize anything about his game you don't like and totally ignore anything he does that's good. Even after he makes clutch play after clutch play all you can say is he's not a PG and when are Bulls fans going to admit he's a SG? That's hate at it's finest dude.
 6 years ago '07        #369
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 SeaJaiye said:
teams with good records cant be criticized for barely winning games vs bad teams? or teams without their best player?
sit yo dumb a.ss down n*gga Giniboli been hurt damn near the whole season and they still been balling
 6 years ago '07        #370
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20064 20064
 1992 said:
Allen Iverson JR.?

[pic - click to view]

 02-29-2012, 10:45 PM         #371
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
this is what I see whenever you post.

[pic - click to view]


and yeah spurs are a bad team, and when the Bulls are missing key players that doesn't matter, cause it just excuses right?
word
 02-29-2012, 10:46 PM         #372
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShaDoW1 said:
wale in an avy yikes
Ignore wale look at the sneaks...

 Got Cheeve? said:
I like how biased people always think they're speaking the truth. You sound like Skip Bayless my dude, it's obvious you hate Rose

You capitalize anything about his game you don't like and totally ignore anything he does that's good. Even after he makes clutch play after clutch play all you can say is he's not a PG and when are Bulls fans going to admit he's a SG? That's hate at it's finest dude.
It's not hate when you got the whole damn board calling him a shooting gaurd? its the truth......



What's so hard to admit he's a shooting gaurd? ain't like i'm taking away his mvp or his scoring ability.

 6 years ago '06        #373
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
Rose had at least 10 a.ssists tonight that his teammates bricked lol, so can't say he isn't trying to get his teammates the ball.
 02-29-2012, 10:46 PM         #374
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
29-8

Im outty.

 6 years ago '07        #375
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20064 20064
 1992 said:
It's not hate when you got the whole damn board calling him a shooting gaurd? its the truth......



What's so hard to admit he's a shooting gaurd? ain't like i'm taking away his mvp or his scoring ability.

this just in, the "whole board" calls him a SG, so you heard it here first, Consensus on BX=Worldwide consensus
 6 years ago '06        #376
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 minimafia_aj said:
you're on pg-13 status now. what about last game when he had 9 a.ssists? dudes are straight clowns.
so he gets 5+ a.ssists once in a blue moon and he's the best PG in the league?
 6 years ago '11        #377
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 752 752
Good game Spurs fans, ya'll squad was balling



 minimafia_aj said:
this is what I see whenever you post.

[pic - click to view]


and yeah spurs are a bad team, and when the Bulls are missing key players that doesn't matter, cause it just excuses right?
 02-29-2012, 10:50 PM         #378
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:
so he gets 5+ a.ssists once in a blue moon and he's the best PG in the league?
When he's averaging 7.7 a.ssist a game... and he only gets 5+ once in a blue moon...

 02-29-2012, 10:51 PM         #379
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jay Aye Three said:
Rose had at least 10 a.ssists tonight that his teammates bricked lol, so can't say he isn't trying to get his teammates the ball.


only dudes who hate the Bulls or Bulls fans, or Rose, or whoever it is they hate, can't see this.
 6 years ago '06        #380
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Got Cheeve? said:
When he's averaging 7.7 a.ssist a game... and he only gets 5+ once in a blue moon...

You're the only Bulls fan on this board I respect but
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy