most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #21
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,332 | Props total: 8469 8469
Also Earl missed the list so hes talking about Earl or Casey... but also Tyler and Earl said they were gonna like k!ll Shake from 2dopeboyz and make his kids watch... so yeah XXL owns 2dope and you can see why they don't like OF
 6 years ago '09        #22
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 PotheadFocker said:
Also Earl missed the list so hes talking about Earl or Casey... but also Tyler and Earl said they were gonna like k!ll Shake from 2dopeboyz and make his kids watch... so yeah XXL owns 2dope and you can see why they don't like OF
Thats the sh*t i'm saying like these dudes act so controversial and say sh*t like this, when it came down to it, that kid he making watch would fu*k his sh*t up, they all scrawny fu*k boys. They all bi*chmade.
 6 years ago '11        #23
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,332 | Props total: 8469 8469
 Jet Jagu4r said:
Thats the sh*t i'm saying like these dudes act so controversial and say sh*t like this, when it came down to it, that kid he making watch would fu*k his sh*t up, they all scrawny fu*k boys. They all bi*chmade.
Its all entertainment tho, we all know they ain't doing that, Lynch ain't eating infants and Ross is not moving ki's.

To each his own, I understand why folks wouldn't like shock value stuff like that
 6 years ago '09        #24
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 PotheadFocker said:
Its all entertainment tho, we all know they ain't doing that, Lynch ain't eating infants and Ross is not moving ki's.

To each his own, I understand why folks wouldn't like shock value stuff like that
No doubt everyone putting up acts for their ego, but I can't move with their movement, its like a new age of juggalos type sh*t. And there nothing more than I hate than Juggalos.
 02-29-2012, 03:46 PM         #25
LeJazzy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
yea because tyler definitely isn't a.ss.

oh wait
You obviously never heard his music or his beats.
 02-29-2012, 03:54 PM         #26
ralph lauren  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tbh ima just a hater..

eff this n*gga tyler
 6 years ago '09        #27
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7959 7959
 LeJazzy said:
He and Odd Future got their own record label, an army of fans, a sh*tload of released material,
yet he cant sell more thrn 50k WITH A BUZZ
 6 years ago '10        #28
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,784 | Props total: 2882 2882
 urbangatsby said:
50K as a independent artist with no major label push and marketing?? Given the lyrical content of his music is amazing, add to the fact, he toured the world with all his group members while putting them on the spot. He manage to open his open store in LA that sells his own merch which is employed by his friends. Also, given that Jay-Z and Kanye West both co-signed him and rumor to want a beat from him for the GOOD Music compilation...and he has his own show on Adult Swim coming out next month....Tyler, The Creator is a star in his own right, stop hating and get the fu*k outta boxden with that BS
I personally dont like his music but u cant deny his business savvy attitude. Yeah he's a success & he'll be around for at least another 5 yrs he's made his name a brand even if its not within the hip-hop community
 6 years ago '08        #29
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
He's doin well for a young'un
 6 years ago '11        #30
Donthate707 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 908 908
mac miller pushed 100k while indi wasnt he on the list too?
 6 years ago '04        #31
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,425 | Props total: 6456 6456
damn this sh!t went sideways. tyler is not exactly lying. out of every list there is only a couple that are really successful

2009-B.o.B,Kid Cudi.
2010-j.cole,wiz khalifa, big sean
2011-mac miller

everybody else is either on the come up(meek,krit,kendrick,freddie,etc.), gone the independent route(curren$y,nipsey,lil b) or fell off the map(mikey facts,donnis,charles hamilton)

more people have failed being on that list than succeeded. lupe is the only one doing anything solo left from his class
 6 years ago '05        #32
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
he's right though. most of them n*ggas disappear sadly. Can we get the Nipsey Hussle album though?
 6 years ago '05        #33
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
tyler is the man!!! love him
 6 years ago '10        #34
VickSickPuppies 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 5 5
to start out, there are a bunch of odd future d!ck riders AND haters in this thread. i like their music, but im not gonna put them in my avy or defend them tooth and nail. theyre not that creative, theyve just targeted the right audience- a bunch of suburban teenagers who are new to the whole shock hop, hardcore, horror rap thing. they are gonna be successful because they have had great marketing. i liked the yonkers video a lot, there were some really dark images, this has been done before. yeh i enjoy this genre, but how are they that much different than when eminem first came out? (here come the arguments) what im saying is he made money offending people and he has lasted awhile. you could compare them to a lot of other artists. what separates them from icp? (not a fan of icp but odd future is along the same lines). eventually people buying the music are gonna get tired of hearing about what you do to your blow up doll etc etc . . . oh . . . and . . . RA THE RUGGED MAN IS THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME. he sh*ts on tyler lyrically, production wise and for shock value, and he hasnt been "successful." its all about marketing and what the white jewish guys want you to listen to.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago