The NEW trailer for "The Avengers" has been RELEASED

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4131 4131
 r.burgundy said:
well problem is that none of these stupid a.ss studios enjoy usin source material.i think they chose loki cause he is inexpensive and a safe choice.why not try somethin really epic?as terrible as spiderman 3 was,i give them props for venom and sandman.u make people wait for 4 years for a movie i think they at least deserve some fresh faces

maybe u enjoy waitin on 1 complete movie for 3 years but i dont
As for Loki, he is a GOD. How isn't it epic enough?

Look, from a story perspective, it makes sense.

We have this conflict already built up from "Thor".

The pathos and the emotional tension are already there.

And, it would also make for some interesting dynamics between The Avengers themselves, and how Thor still feels a loyalty and bond with his brother even at the end of "Thor".

We have this inner conflict in which "Loki" feels inadequate, and is trying to prove his worth to himself.

As a storyline, it's solid, and is FILLED with all kinds of personal conflicts and dimensions that can make for a VERY solid film.
 6 years ago '07        #102
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 DaOmega_1 said:
As for Loki, he is a GOD. How isn't it epic enough?

Look, from a story perspective, it makes sense.

We have this conflict already built up from "Thor".

The pathos and the emotional tension are already there.

And, it would also make for some interesting dynamics between The Avengers themselves, and how Thor still feels a loyalty and bond with his brother even at the end of "Thor".

We have this inner conflict in which "Loki" feels inadequate, and is trying to prove his worth to himself.

As a storyline, it's solid, and is FILLED with all kinds of personal conflicts and dimensions that can make for a VERY solid film.
loki is a god in tha loosest sense of tha word lol.he's tha god of mischief.in tha comics he is famous for manipulation

i dont disagree but i personally would like to see more films go for that homerun like spiderman 3 or dark knight rises.

i personally thought every last 1 of those avengers movies was mediocre,so what reason should this be great?like somebody said,they are likely gonna use this to setup a sequel.your not tired of that practice by now?
 6 years ago '05        #103
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2460 2460
 r.burgundy said:
loki is a god in tha loosest sense of tha word lol.he's tha god of mischief.in tha comics he is famous for manipulation

i dont disagree but i personally would like to see more films go for that homerun like spiderman 3 or dark knight rises.

i personally thought every last 1 of those avengers movies was mediocre,so what reason should this be great?like somebody said,they are likely gonna use this to setup a sequel.your not tired of that practice by now?
of course there will be an avengers sequel, sh*t samuel l jackson already agreed to do like 7 more marvel films.

its already confirmed ironman 3, thor 2, captain america 2.

there has been talks about a nick furry movie, a new hulk movie and a hawkeye movie.

that leaves 1 more movie sam l jackson has left to do under his marvel contract, so its obvious the avengers will a.ssemble one more time. even then though the next avengers movie will not happen for atleast 4 years.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 03-02-2012 at 07:52 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #104
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
People shouldnt a.ssume the Avengers movie is a one shot deal, even if Loki is the main villian, im pretty sure Marvel will tease us again toward the end of the movie.....

......that giant robot snake thing was the ultimate c*ck tease....

[pic - click to view]

03-02-2012, 09:46 PM         #105
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is that gif suppose to mean?
 6 years ago '09        #106
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17940 17940
 r.burgundy said:
u kno what recycle means my dude?lol
he's recycled cause we just seen him in thor,and loki is def not a top 5 villain lol

not actually "recycled" even though we just saw him in Thor...

Loki was the villian in the 1st issue of The Avenger's...so his apprearance in the movie is not "generic"...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #107
space
space
Respect Loki!!

"The Trickster. God of Lies. God of Mischief. God of Evil. Loki's machinations have been responsible for some of the most momentous storylines in Marvel history and rightly so. His power is vast as his schemes are devious."

Powers.....

II. STRENGTH
III. DURABILITY
IV. SPEED
V. INTELLIGENCE
VI. SKILL
VII. MAGIC POWER
VIII. BLAST POWER
IX. FORCE-FIELDS
X. EMPOWERMENT
XI. LOKI'S POWERS
XII. METAMORPHOSIS
XIII. CLAIRVOYANCE
XIV. TELEPORTATION
XV. TEMPORAL/ENERGY MANIPULATION
XVI. MATTER MANIPULATION
XVII. PSIONIC POWERS
XVIII. SORCERY
XIX. ELEMENTAL SORCERY
XX. LOKI'S SPELLS

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #108
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
Ppl are underestimating the hell out of Loki. And who said Loki was the only major villain?

Obviously Marvel is going to tease us bit-by-bit until its in theaters, so why are some of yall disappointed b/c you're not seeing what you want to see RIGHT NOW?
 6 years ago '07        #109
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 bigscore said:
not actually "recycled" even though we just saw him in Thor...

Loki was the villian in the 1st issue of The Avenger's...so his apprearance in the movie is not "generic"...

[pic - click to view]

when i said generic,that was in reference to tha "skrulls" who cant be called "skrulls" cause fox owns tha name.aliens are as generic as it gets

as far as loki goes,there are plenty villains who id much rather see.kang tha conqueror was a dope villain
 6 years ago '07        #110
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 One-O-One said:
Ppl are underestimating the hell out of Loki. And who said Loki was the only major villain?

Obviously Marvel is going to tease us bit-by-bit until its in theaters, so why are some of yall disappointed b/c you're not seeing what you want to see RIGHT NOW?
nobody is underestimatin him.he is a villain along tha lines of red skull tho.i just feel they should explore more excitin villains
 6 years ago '07        #111
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
of course there will be an avengers sequel, sh*t samuel l jackson already agreed to do like 7 more marvel films.

its already confirmed ironman 3, thor 2, captain america 2.

there has been talks about a nick furry movie, a new hulk movie and a hawkeye movie.

that leaves 1 more movie sam l jackson has left to do under his marvel contract, so its obvious the avengers will a.ssemble one more time. even then though the next avengers movie will not happen for atleast 4 years.
and this is my problem.this movie may be good but it likely means we wont get what we deseve for anotha 4 years
 6 years ago '05        #112
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2460 2460
 r.burgundy said:
and this is my problem.this movie may be good but it likely means we wont get what we deseve for anotha 4 years
lol of course were not gonna get everything we want from this movie with it being the first avengers movie cause they have to leave it open for the other characters and the next avengers sequel. if they give us everything we want in this avengers movies then there just setting there selves up for disappointment in the sequel.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 03-03-2012 at 11:25 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #113
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
when i said generic,that was in reference to tha "skrulls" who cant be called "skrulls" cause fox owns tha name.aliens are as generic as it gets

as far as loki goes,there are plenty villains who id much rather see.kang tha conqueror was a dope villain
I think Loki being a villian opens the door for other villians to be smoothly introduced into the Avengers series being that his from Asgard and Odin has a lot of the relics that are key to other villians...cosmic cube (red skull) etc...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #114
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i think the main problem of this movie is going to be that the AUDIENCE is going to set the bar TOO HIGH

if this trailer doesnt knock you off your feet, you're setting the bar too high for this movie

lets be honest, they whipped this movie together in 2/- years... and its gonna be hard for everyone to be happy b/c people are usually fans of 1-2 specific characters...so the entire audience (collectively) is going to expect every superhero to come out and have epic parts and a huge part of the film

who gives a damn if the villains are weak!?! you shouldnt be coming to the movie for DOOMSDAY type battles/villains in every movie...
then what exacvtly should u be goin for lol
 6 years ago '07        #115
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
lol of course were not gonna get everything we want from this movie with it being the first avengers movie cause they have to leave it open for the other characters and the next avengers sequel. if they give us everything we want in this avengers movies then there just setting there selves up for disappointment in the sequel.
i fail to see whats so hard wit makin 2 good movies.batman did it,xmen did it,spiderman did it.i dont think some epicness is too much to ask for my 20 bucks
 6 years ago '05        #116
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4131 4131
 r.burgundy said:
then what exacvtly should u be goin for lol
A good story with classic comic book characters come to life.

6 years ago '10        #117
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$882 | Props total: 469 469
this year is gonna be amazing when it comes to super hero movies....The Avengers, The Amazing Spider-man, The Dark Knight Rises....can't wait to see all of them....this trailer was sick...definitely hyped me up alot
 6 years ago '09        #118
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,091 | Props total: 1826 1826
 KillaJ008 said:
this year is gonna be amazing when it comes to super hero movies....The Avengers, The Amazing Spider-man, The Dark Knight Rises....can't wait to see all of them....this trailer was sick...definitely hyped me up alot

You ain't lying. Just about all of the trailers for each movie has been spectacular. I don't know what more people can ask for. Especially after that long drought that we all had to endure for a min where is was corny superhero movie after corny superhero movie. Seems like they're finally doing it some justice.

Definitely going to see this at midnight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago