Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

That 70s Show Cast: Where Are They Now

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
145 viewing
 Image inside Aint no such thang as too big BIH!!!
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
84 viewing
 NBA 1 picture, 4 future HOFs, 3 Rings...
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
78 viewing
 Video inside Taylor swift brother sick af about what kanye said on "famous"
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
76 viewing
 NFL 25 big-name NFL players who will get cut in the next 30 days
82 comments
@sports
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 That 70s Show Cast: Where Are They Now
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
14097 pageviews
57 comments

NBA Brawler 101 heat pts101 space
space
$15,504 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Topher Grace (Eric Forman)

[pic - click to view]

The oddly named Grace (he was born Christopher, but shortened it to "Topher" to avoid being called "Chris") anchored the "'70s Show" cast as ever-deadpan teen Eric Forman. Grace ditched the show in its final season to pursue a film career, including a key role as the villainous Venom in the big-budget sequel "Spider-Man 3." But last year's '80s-set comedy, "Take Me Home Tonight," fizzled at the box office. Hmmm, the '70s worked, the '80s didn't… maybe he should try a '90s-set sitcom next?

Laura Prepon (Donna Pinciotti)

[pic - click to view]

Prepon played the ultimate tomboy next door as Eric's neighbor and girlfriend, Donna. After eight "'70s" seasons, she jumped right back into series TV with ABC's short-lived dramedy "October Road." A number of guest roles followed ("How I Met Your Mother," "Castle"), but earlier this year, Prepon finally returned to her sitcom roots (and dyed her roots, apparently) to play a young Chelsea Handler on NBC's "Are You There, Chelsea?" (Will "Chelsea" still be there next season, though? That's the real question.)

Ashton Kutcher (Michael Kelso)

[pic - click to view]

An unknown teen model when "'70s" debuted in 1998, Kutcher perfected the lovable lunkhead role as dope-smoking dope Michael Kelso. Kutcher stayed in the headlines with a well-publicized marriage to Demi Moore while making a few forgettable stabs at big-screen stardom ("What Happens in Vegas," "Killers"). But his career rebounded when he landed a very cushy gig last fall: replacing Charlie Sheen on CBS's hit sitcom "Two and a Half Men." Funny how things tend to work out for ridiculously good-looking guys, isn't it?

Mila Kunis (Jackie Burkhart)

[pic - click to view]

All of 15 years old when "That '70s Show" premiered (she lied to producers about her age to get the role), Kunis blossomed over eight seasons as Kelso's domineering girlfriend, Jackie. Buoyed by her voice work on Fox's "Family Guy," Kunis built a solid film career with memorable roles in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "The Book of Eli." And thanks to an acclaimed performance in 2010's "Black Swan," she declared herself a serious acting talent to be reckoned with.

Wilmer Valderrama (Fez)

[pic - click to view]

As randy foreign-exchange student Fez (country of origin: still undetermined), Valderrama wringed consistent laughs out of what could've been a broad ethnic stereotype. For a while there, the actor was best known for his revolving door of starlet girlfriends, from Lindsay Lohan to Demi Lovato. But Valderrama is taking on a more grown-up role this month, co-starring as a police detective alongside Jason Isaacs in NBC's high-concept cop drama, "Awake."

Danny Masterson (Steven Hyde)

[pic - click to view]

Masterson rocked a frizzy hairdo and heavy '70s shades as Eric's sarcastic stoner pal, Steven Hyde. He's now a jack of all trades, performing as a professional DJ, owning a number of restaurants (including a few with Kutcher and Valderrama), and hosting celebrity poker events. But he still finds time to act, recently filming guest spots on "Raising Hope" and "White Collar." And looks like he's even tamed that hair… which must've taken forever.

Kurtwood Smith (Reginald "Red" Forman)

[pic - click to view]

Playing mean was nothing new to Smith when he took on the role of Eric's cranky dad, Red; he established himself playing heavies in films like "Dead Poets Society" and "Robocop." But the role of Red brought out Smith's comic side, and he's kept working in that vein ever since, co-starring as befuddled father d!ck Clayton on CBS's 2008-09 sitcom "Worst Week." He's since popped up on Adult Swim's "Childrens Hospital" and CBS's wacky CIA comedy, "Chaos."

top in section
13 viewing
 MLB Giants Shortshop GAWD Brandon Crawford recreates childhood photo for awesome TBT
3 comments
top in sports/24hrs
top in section
15 viewing
 Feb 11 - Officer Peter Liang Convicted in Fatal Shooting of Akai Gurley in Brooklyn
53 comments
top in news/24hrs

Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
NBA Brawler 101 heat pts101 space
space
$15,504 | POWERFUL
Debra Jo Rupp (Kitty Forman)

[pic - click to view]

Always perky and ready with a snack, Rupp was the quintessential sitcom mom as Eric's sweet-natured mother, Kitty. Her bubbly nature helped to balance out Red's surliness, and the two served as surrogate parents to the whole "'70s" gang. And Rupp knows where her bread is buttered: She played another giggly sitcom mom last year on ABC's "Better With You." That series only lasted one season, but we're pretty sure we'll see Rupp back on TV baking cookies soon enough.

Don Stark (Bob Pinciotti)

[pic - click to view]

Donna's dad sure knew how to wear a perm, didn't he? Bob Pinciotti embraced the swinging '70s with his beautiful wife, Midge (ex-"Charlie's Angel" Tanya Roberts), by his side. Stark has kept on groovin' since the show ended, with guest spots on "Law & Order: LA" and "Melissa & Joey." And next month, he'll join "Friday Night Lights" alum Taylor Kitsch on the big screen in the sci-fi adventure "John Carter."

Lisa Robin Kelly (Laurie Forman)

[pic - click to view]

The tale of the young actress who played Eric's promiscuous older sister, Laurie, is a sad one: Kelly was reportedly fired from the show after three seasons due to drug and alcohol abuse. She only has one post-"'70s Show" credit, a 2005 short called "The Food Chain: A Hollywood Scarytale." The real scary tale, though, occurred in 2010, when Kelly got busted for DUI, leading to this unfortunate mug shot. On behalf of Kelso and Fez, get better soon, Laurie.

They didn't say anything about Tommy Chong or Tanya Roberts
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
steeLTown 138 heat pts138 space
space
$22,557 | POWERFUL
one of the GOAT sitcoms......was just watchin the ep yesterday when Red came down to the basement while they were in the circle

Laurie Foreman....
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #4
ReppinDaBurghh 54 heat pts54 space
space
$48,967 | POWERFUL
Awesome, awesome show growing up.
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
A.G 27 heat pts27 space
space
$38,008 | POWERFUL
I thought the movie Topher Grace did was pretty decent..
Old 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #6
clenz7621 5 heat pts space
space
$2,400 | 9349853
steeLTown said:
one of the GOAT sitcoms......was just watchin the ep yesterday when Red came down to the basement while they were in the circle

Laurie Foreman....
love that episode...didnt see it but caught the very end where red is puttin up the smoke detector n kelso asks does that detect all smokes

show was the sh*t too
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #7
Bleezy 7 heat pts space
space
$11,614 | POWERFUL
That's my Donna. :cool-smiley-009:

God damn Laurie...
Old 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #8
ecomog 89 heat pts89 space
space
$2,994 | POWERFUL
A.G said:
I thought the movie Topher Grace did was pretty decent..
If you're talking about "Take Me Home Tonight", I'd have to disagree. I wanted to like it...I REALLY did (since those are the kinda movies I love), but the writing/directing was all over the place, and just...not good. Not his fault though, since he IS a good actor (nailed his role in Predators), but yeah...
Old 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #9
Kingpin 313 93 heat pts93 space
space
$17,598 | POWERFUL
Everybody doing good but Laurie

Its funny because she was a hoe on the show
Old 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #10
ecomog 89 heat pts89 space
space
$2,994 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

@ me not realizing until now that "Red" was the n*gga that shot Alex Murphy the fu*k up.
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #11
HiRolliN 106 heat pts106 space
space
$17,440 | POWERFUL
ecomog said:

[pic - click to view]

@ me not realizing until now that "Red" was the n*gga that shot Alex Murphy the fu*k up.
ya clarence fu*ked up murphy in the first robocop.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:55 AMclass of -  - #12
s7venwords  space
space
$n/a |

[pic - click to view]

You forgot somebody.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by s7venwords; 02-29-2012 at 10:58 AM..
Old 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #13
eightytyson06 38 heat pts38 space
space
$13,496 | POWERFUL
Show wasn't funny at all and I never thought the girls were hot as you'll make it out to seem
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #14
keithbm1111 96 heat pts96 space
space
$27,889 | POWERFUL
what the fu*k happened to Laurie????
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21 space
space
$4,725 | 20625190
I always thought the show was average
Old 4 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #16
Aleandroid 692 heat pts692 space
space
$18,988 | POWERFUL
phez>>>>> and im not talking about the character or the person, but his ability to take young white chicks virginities in hollywood makes him the man
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #17
TH35 83 heat pts83 space
space
$66,600 | POWERFUL
I was about to say they're all still working then got to Laurie
Old 4 years agoclass of '12 - away - #18
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13 space
space
$2,317 | 10225172
One of my all time favorites
Old 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #19
trock34 82 heat pts82 space
space
$15,723 | POWERFUL
Hot Donna
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #20
BronxBombers 192 heat pts192 space
space
$36,649 | POWERFUL
at laurie ........

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
38 viewing
NBA Well Damn: ESPN: Memo to The Knicks; Trade Melo NOW!
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Image inside Humans of NY: Riveting stories from everyday people
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Video inside Bernie Sanders kepin it 10000000% real, 16 years ago
54 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside Forget English talk body language @damnaarielle GREAT TITS SERIES
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Video inside Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Final Trailer [HD]
278 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Muscle Booty
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Article inside Success: Tesla To Unveil $25,000 Model 3 EV On March 31st
46 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Tupac’s Stepfather Mutulu Shakur Released From Prison After 30 Years
126 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time