Mayweather: Pacquiao must leave Arum, take less $ for fight to happen

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 57 57
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Why does he feel he is entitled to more money? Pacquiao is just as big a draw as he infact Pacquiaos last f!ght drew substantially more buys than his.

One of them will lose and the chance will be gone to make this superf!ght, i hope the both of them lose so all this sh*t ends
plus pacquiaos f!ghts are way more entertaining to watch than floyds
 6 years ago '06        #82
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
I'm sorry, but Mayweather is the BIGGEST jew in the world.....
 6 years ago '05        #83
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 Eddie.. said:
fool ain't nobody boycottn no Mayweather f!ght
I could easily and happily never watch another mayweather f!ght unless it was pacman. I already stopped watching his interviews or reading anything he has to say because its always the same old song, dance and duck the obvious f!ght.

So if I never saw another Mayweather f!ght I could give a fu*k.
 6 years ago '06        #84
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
They should make it so that the winner of the f!ght gets 60% and the loser get 40% that way there will be more on the line when they f!ght.
 6 years ago '08        #85
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
70/30. - come on may is that even fair?? Gotdamn greedy.. His saying bob takes all the money but this dude is no different..what a hypocrite.
 6 years ago '04        #86
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
Mayweather eventually will have to back off this "no 50/50 split" sh*t... even though I think it's worth him exploring since Pacquiao himself said he'd take less money for the f!ght.

Neither one of these motherfu*kers want the f!ght though...
...although I think the sh*t really could/would happen were Bob Arum not involved with Manny Pacquiao.
 6 years ago '04        #87
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
How many more times do we have to come across the same issue, as a boxing fan I stopped to care about a year ago, if the f!ght happens great if not fu*k it..
 02-29-2012, 03:26 PM         #88
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Mayweather vs Mosley = 1.4 Million buys
Mayweather vs Ortiz = 1.25 Million buys

Pacquiao vs Mosley = 1.3 Million buys
Pacquiao vs Marquez = 1.4 Million buys

Pacquaio last two f!ghts combined for 2.7 million buys
Mayweather last two f!ghts combined for 2.65 million buys

Pacquiao last two f!ghts have been bigger draws then Mayweather last two f!ghts... It doesn't matter which f!ghter makes more money... The bigger draw isn't based on which f!ghter makes more money individually from their f!ghts... The draw is determined by the number of people who tune in and pay to watch them f!ght...
did we forget to mention the EXTRA DAYS people get to order duckiao f!ghts lol

the only reason the numbers are close
 6 years ago '09        #89
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 purplehazeus said:
just because a f!ghter is undefeated doesn't really prove any point, because for 1 most if not all f!ghters have a few "hand picked" f!ghts on their resume even floyd ( baldomir who was too small for floyd, marquez too for that matter). also you act like some f!ghters that are unbeaten actually deserve to be undefeated ( like chavez jr), you have to take in consideration that where the f!ghts are held, who the judges are, even the refs have alot to do with f!ghters records. f!ghts should be based off what the f!ghter is currently doing, not what happened in the past. As far as we know floyd had an easier road to being undefeated than pacqiuao did.Its been years since pacman has lost
lmfao @ Baldomir being too small...He was walking around at 170+
 02-29-2012, 05:01 PM         #90
purplehazeus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
lmfao @ Baldomir being too small...He was walking around at 170+
you might be right about that one. i think the real reason this f!ght is being held up or wont happen is due to floyd's split with promoter Bob Arum a few years ago. In 2007, Floyd Mayweather Jr., who Arum promoted from 1996–2006, accused him of both underpaying and undermarketing him while exploiting his talents and manipulating officials.

If arum was manipulating officials was he doing it for mayweather's benefit???
 02-29-2012, 05:21 PM         #91
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd fought Baldomir because it was an easy f!ght. Baldomir was the lineal champ at welterweight at the time because he beat Zab Judah, so that justified the f!ght even though Baldomir had 9 losses and 6 draws. That was one of the sh*ttiest f!ghts to watch...Mayweather hurt his hand and just ran for the last half of the f!ght, but Baldomir was so bad and so slow that he still clearly lost.
 02-29-2012, 11:16 PM         #92
unknown mutant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Pacquiao's last two f!ghts have generated more money than Mayweather last two f!ghts... Granted the numbers are close but it shows currently Pacqiuao is the bigger draw... What leverage does Floyd have to decline a 50/50 split when Pacquaio?

Don't give me sh*t about past f!ghts that was years ago... Currently the bigger draw in boxing is not Floyd... The f!ght should be 50/50
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
You so are wrong. Mayweather vs Ortiz was the third highest PPV buy in Non Heavyweight history. Mayweather's last f!ght generated $60 million and that wasn't his highest while Pacquiao's highest only generated $30 million. Floyd Mayweather is the biggest draw in sports period therefore he is entitled to a larger piece of the money as regardless of what Manny makes it will be his largest ever.
 Robert Littal said:
That is untrue, Mayweather last two f!ghts have generated more and he has made more money than Pacquiao

One more time....

Pacquiao is a BIGGER WORLDWIDE draw.

Mayweather is a BIGGER PPV draw despite having lower ratings than Pac the last 2-3 f!ghts.

Mayweather MAKES MORE money cause he does not split his money with a promoter, i.e. Golden Boy or Top Rank. He promotes himself... which is also why Cotto will get more money this time cause he does not have to split it with Arum.

Mayweather will need Pacquiao for the WORLDWIDE platform that Pac brings thus MORE MONEY THAN EVER BEFORE. Pac is bigger worldwide with 3 LOSSES. Mayweather is ONLY big in the US.

dre03 said:
Mayweather vs Mosley = 1.4 Million buys
Mayweather vs Ortiz = 1.25 Million buys

Pacquiao vs Mosley = 1.3 Million buys
Pacquiao vs Marquez = 1.4 Million buys

Pacquaio last two f!ghts combined for 2.7 million buys
Mayweather last two f!ghts combined for 2.65 million buys

Pacquiao last two f!ghts have been bigger draws then Mayweather last two f!ghts... It doesn't matter which f!ghter makes more money... The bigger draw isn't based on which f!ghter makes more money individually from their f!ghts... The draw is determined by the number of people who tune in and pay to watch them f!ght...
READ AGAIN EVERYONE!!
 6 years ago '04        #93
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Nate187um said:
did we forget to mention the EXTRA DAYS people get to order duckiao f!ghts lol

the only reason the numbers are close
if this isn't proof that floyd fans will say anything to protect there boy Extra days eh...what an idiot.
 6 years ago '09        #94
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
It also should be noted that CBS helped promote that Mosley/Pac f!ght.
 6 years ago '09        #95
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 22k said:
Floyd fought Baldomir because it was an easy f!ght. Baldomir was the lineal champ at welterweight at the time because he beat Zab Judah, so that justified the f!ght even though Baldomir had 9 losses and 6 draws. That was one of the sh*ttiest f!ghts to watch...Mayweather hurt his hand and just ran for the last half of the f!ght, but Baldomir was so bad and so slow that he still clearly lost.
Who should Floyd have fought?
 03-01-2012, 06:49 PM         #96
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
extra days = facts

I love when facts are brought up people try to joke about them like their false

& of course extra days dont help at all right they just do it for the hell of it

team money will continue to stick with the FACTS
 03-01-2012, 06:51 PM         #97
P Griff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more excuses shook a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
48 comments