most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
DocHollywood13 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 5 5
Floyd " Make Excuses " Mayweather is at it again. Either f!ght or shut up. You can't tell someone how to run their business. This is flat out ridiculous at this point. Great f!ghters don't make excuses they actually f!ght the best available f!ghters of their time. Next Pac can't wear a certain color because it hurts floyd's eyes or some other dumb excuse.
 02-29-2012, 09:45 AM         #62
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wassermusik said:
Which earth are you living on where a man with 3 losses and multiple draws deserves 50/50 with undefeated Mayweather? You are a fu*king moron.
THIS
 02-29-2012, 10:06 AM         #63
StraightLiq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather said they wont f!ght because arum is all about money, but yet may weather wont agree to 50-50, and he wants more of a cut then manny...
 02-29-2012, 10:08 AM         #64
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StraightLiq said:
Mayweather said they wont f!ght because arum is all about money, but yet may weather wont agree to 50-50, and he wants more of a cut then manny...
how does he not deserve MORE though

he's UNDEFEATED, fought at the same consistency his ENTIRE CAREER & is the bigger draw
 02-29-2012, 10:17 AM         #65
purplehazeus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oscar De La Hoya ended up earning $52 million for the bout, the highest purse ever for a f!ghter. The previous record was $35 million, held by Tyson and Holyfield. Floyd Mayweather earned $25 million for the f!ght.

btw when they fought de la hoya wasn't undefeated.........
 6 years ago '12        #66
TommyGunzz84 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 75 75
Mayweather steady making excuses!! Two biggest stars in boxing right now. Why not 50/50???
 6 years ago '04        #67
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,124 | Props total: 1382 1382
 22k said:
Yep, f!ght will never happen unless it is 100% on Mayweather's terms. Holding the fans hostage. Boycott 5/5 and 6/9 PPVs.
I agree. I don't want anyone not to get money, and I"m not talking about these f!ghters, I mean the everyday working guy, but this is just bigger than them right now, no offense to their job. A boycott also hurts the other people on the card, but forget it. The only way to show "them" that this is the only f!ght that matters is to not give them your money. I wish a very high profile person, from Tyson to some random huge celeb took the reigns.....wait, let's say Jeremy Lin. Lin should come out and say, boycott any f!ght that isn't between them.
 6 years ago '06        #68
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8926 8926
how can you say some one doesn't deserve when there also bringing money in 50/50 tickets fans ect

dumbest one sided sh*t i ever heard in my life.

you fans need to really stop it, take less then a 50/50 split when the only chance he has of beating may is by knocking him out. if goes the distance pac wouldn't win regardless if he was pounding him out may will win automatically.

so what if if its a undefeated career ect and record

there both going to make more then they ever did in any other f!ght. i dont see nothing wrong with a 50/50 everyone wants to see it. think its just going to be may fans at the f!ght? just because boxden is infested with his fans you guys think its like that? pac prbly has more fans around the world. pac might have more fans in America then may at that but whatever will never happen it will be one of those sports center e:60 shows when there old and the title 'what if it had happened' that's all.
 02-29-2012, 10:59 AM         #69
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Just by speaking to Pacquiao on the phone, I mean, he's not one of the sharpest knives in the drawer," Mayweather said. "He faces Floyd Mayweather, he's not getting 50-50. Not at all. No one is getting 50-50."

man that sh*t made me *expire*

idk what the problem is though...floyd is offering duckiao more $ than he will make with arum

& using the de la f*g making more than floyd when they fought works in floyds case with this situation also
 02-29-2012, 11:14 AM         #70
purplehazeus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
"Just by speaking to Pacquiao on the phone, I mean, he's not one of the sharpest knives in the drawer," Mayweather said. "He faces Floyd Mayweather, he's not getting 50-50. Not at all. No one is getting 50-50."

man that sh*t made me *expire*

idk what the problem is though...floyd is offering duckiao more $ than he will make with arum

& using the de la f*g making more than floyd when they fought works in floyds case with this situation also
actually the de la hoya f!ght hurts floyd's arguement. everyone is saying that pacman doesnt deserve 50/50 because he has 3 losses and floyd is undefeated. De la hoya had 3 losses when he fought floyd and got more than floyd.

the bottom line is this f!ght would would be the biggest draw ever. what everyone needs to realize is that floyd needs pacman to make it happen, and pacman needs floyd just as much.

but i think this f!ght is like dr. dre's detox album......never gonna happen, just like tyson verses ridd!ck bowe
 6 years ago '05        #71
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
fu*k the f!ght
 6 years ago '05        #72
landlord151515 137 heat pts137
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 2318 2318
Wow can't believe Boxden is defending Pac on this..... He is f!ghting an Undefeated f!ghter?! stop it...

6 years ago '06        #73
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
in the form of a $50 million guarantee to each, and a 55-45 revenue split in PPV monies, with the extra portion going to the winner, and that Floyd turned it down, preferring Pacman simply receive a flat fee, and no slice of the PPV pie.
^

until then, Mayweather stop acting like a bi*ch YOU SCARED!
 6 years ago '07        #74
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1802 1802
 JCSIII said:
Mayweather won't make that much without Pacquiao either.
After Manny's pathetic performance the last f!ght, his purse will only go down from this day out. He actually lost them money for the f!ght because of his last performance. If anything, now more than ever he should accept a less than 50 split.
 02-29-2012, 11:57 AM         #75
purplehazeus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 landlord151515 said:
Wow can't believe Boxden is defending Pac on this..... He is f!ghting an Undefeated f!ghter?! stop it...

just because a f!ghter is undefeated doesn't really prove any point, because for 1 most if not all f!ghters have a few "hand picked" f!ghts on their resume even floyd ( baldomir who was too small for floyd, marquez too for that matter). also you act like some f!ghters that are unbeaten actually deserve to be undefeated ( like chavez jr), you have to take in consideration that where the f!ghts are held, who the judges are, even the refs have alot to do with f!ghters records. f!ghts should be based off what the f!ghter is currently doing, not what happened in the past. As far as we know floyd had an easier road to being undefeated than pacqiuao did.Its been years since pacman has lost
 02-29-2012, 12:01 PM         #76
purplehazeus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 johnny said:
in the form of a $50 million guarantee to each, and a 55-45 revenue split in PPV monies, with the extra portion going to the winner, and that Floyd turned it down, preferring Pacman simply receive a flat fee, and no slice of the PPV pie.

^

until then, Mayweather stop acting like a bi*ch YOU SCARED!
my point exactly, why should floyd get all the ppv money? he's not the only f!ghter making this f!ght the biggest draw. if you factor in the ppv to what floyd offered pacman its not a 55/45 split. floyd would stand to make over 70 million and pacman would get just 40
 02-29-2012, 12:08 PM         #77
Robert Littal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Pacquiao's last two f!ghts have generated more money than Mayweather last two f!ghts... Granted the numbers are close but it shows currently Pacqiuao is the bigger draw... What leverage does Floyd have to decline a 50/50 split when Pacquaio?

Don't give me sh*t about past f!ghts that was years ago... Currently the bigger draw in boxing is not Floyd... The f!ght should be 50/50
That is untrue, Mayweather last two f!ghts have generated more and he has made more money than Pacquiao
 6 years ago '12        #78
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,194 | Props total: 11489 11489
Its not about the record, its about the draw. They both have equal drawing power, Imo.

With that being said, may will be known as the undefeated f!ghter who ducked the biggest f!ght of his era, which to me is worse than one loss.
 6 years ago '05        #79
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 537 537
pac man advisor made a great point.. its prize f!ghting .. and 45/55 makes it a prize plus gaurenteed 50mil .. come on bro sounds like a winner to me
 6 years ago '04        #80
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Robert Littal said:
That is untrue, Mayweather last two f!ghts have generated more and he has made more money than Pacquiao
Mayweather vs Mosley = 1.4 Million buys
Mayweather vs Ortiz = 1.25 Million buys

Pacquiao vs Mosley = 1.3 Million buys
Pacquiao vs Marquez = 1.4 Million buys

Pacquaio last two f!ghts combined for 2.7 million buys
Mayweather last two f!ghts combined for 2.65 million buys

Pacquiao last two f!ghts have been bigger draws then Mayweather last two f!ghts... It doesn't matter which f!ghter makes more money... The bigger draw isn't based on which f!ghter makes more money individually from their f!ghts... The draw is determined by the number of people who tune in and pay to watch them f!ght...

Last edited by dre03; 02-29-2012 at 01:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy