Max B Appeal Was Denied

most viewed right now
 125
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 98
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #221
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 abgoT said:
Accomplice to murder/robbery? Are you n*ggas retarded?
This is boxden, let this be some normal no name and watch the thread die, but since this is one of their boy toys, they're going nuts cuz they didn't get their way


I still say he got off easy because that's something you would get publicly executed for
 6 years ago '10        #222
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Kingme said:
Yeah they got a rolex, $800, and natural life in prison. You make your bed so you lay in it is 100% right, however in this situation dont forget to apply that to the murder victim, who washed illegal money, scammed banks, and was involved in ID fraud. When you live in the underworld death is always expected. If Max set up a working tax paying citizen of America then he would deserve 75 years. 25+ years in prison for your brother in law fukking up the robbery of a criminal is a little steep.

In the judicial system, murder is still murder, regardless whether or not he or she was the scum of the earth, the fact you took the law into your own hands justifies jail time, thus equals the amount he's given.
 6 years ago '07        #223
qaws23 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$768 | Props total: 185 185
 Avon_Barksdale said:

[pic - click to view]



Its that DJ Drama in the corner...ridin' the coke wave?
On ustream back in 09 Dj Drama said he wanted to work with Max before he got locked up
 6 years ago '06        #224
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,902 | Props total: 7563 7563
 Jinusean said:
In the judicial system, murder is still murder, regardless whether or not he or she was the scum of the earth, the fact you took the law into your own hands justifies jail time, thus equals the amount he's given.
If I take the law into my hands to k!ll my neighbor whom I found out was a child r*per and k!ller, I'll get jail time the same as I would if I k!lled a regular person. True dat. But its still better than k!lling an innocent person in my book.

Did Max B tell his people to go rob, kidnap, and k!ll these crooks? I doubt it, but those are the charges brought against him. How many years would Max B get if the people who carried out the crime never tied anyone up or took that Rolex and $800? Im also curious about how he got tied into a murder if the plan was robbery? Do they got Max on tape telling someone to bring guns and to k!ll? What are Max B's priors?

Im just saying that if Max B was there with the guys who did the crime and the crime was against a honest man Id have no remorse for Max. But seeing how the justice system chose to believe the word of a bitter prostitute involved with the crime and at the scene of a crime verses a rapper who was not in the city at the time of the crime, it makes all that time seem a little suspect.

If someone you know gets caught in a robbery homicide and they go in front of the judge and say you set it up even though you were out of town, does that automatically make you guilty?
 02-29-2012, 02:39 PM         #225
vaboy29 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who he allegedly k!ll or hurt?
 6 years ago '04        #226
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 1869 1869
damn no wave til 2042!!! dats sux,hold ya head Max.... owwwwwwww
 02-29-2012, 02:42 PM         #227
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apparently this is a false rumour Max B did NOT get his appeal rejected
 6 years ago '07        #228
qaws23 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$768 | Props total: 185 185
Yo props to whoever mentioned that domain diego mixtape:applause: I never heard this 1 before so it's bascally like a new Max B album to me:wow:

:banana::banana::banana:

Too bad it's the last wave i'll ever hear tho
 6 years ago '11        #229
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 majormedicalboI said:
how did he expect to get off when his co defendant was the triggerman? His lawyer dumb as fu*k for not separating the trials. unless it was proof that gina told max about it then its all circumstantial. why wud they take the word of a prostitute as the nail in the coffin unless its somebody else that snitched
Read the article posted. Nearly impossible to separate the trials in the state of new jersey.

The system fu*ked Max over
 6 years ago '10        #230
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Kingme said:
If I take the law into my hands to k!ll my neighbor whom I found out was a child r*per and k!ller, I'll get jail time the same as I would if I k!lled a regular person. True dat. But its still better than k!lling an innocent person in my book.

Did Max B tell his people to go rob, kidnap, and k!ll these crooks? I doubt it, but those are the charges brought against him. How many years would Max B get if the people who carried out the crime never tied anyone up or took that Rolex and $800? Im also curious about how he got tied into a murder if the plan was robbery? Do they got Max on tape telling someone to bring guns and to k!ll? What are Max B's priors?

Im just saying that if Max B was there with the guys who did the crime and the crime was against a honest man Id have no remorse for Max. But seeing how the justice system chose to believe the word of a bitter prostitute involved with the crime and at the scene of a crime verses a rapper who was not in the city at the time of the crime, it makes all that time seem a little suspect.

If someone you know gets caught in a robbery homicide and they go in front of the judge and say you set it up even though you were out of town, does that automatically make you guilty?


Good question, honestly, no because I had nothing to do with it, but it also varies on the lawyer's footwork to provide a good case, Max B got the short end of the stick on that aspect so that's not his fault. However, since no one really stood on Max B's side to speak up for the guy, it really makes him look even worse. I would've made hella phone calls for people to speak on my behalf and show my innocence like a badge of honor, he didn't so it leads me to believe he really did it
 6 years ago '11        #231
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
I'm innocent, wasn't even there. People whisper when they see me like, "That's him! That's him!"
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #232
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,902 | Props total: 7563 7563
 Jinusean said:
Good question, honestly, no because I had nothing to do with it, but it also varies on the lawyer's footwork to provide a good case, Max B got the short end of the stick on that aspect so that's not his fault. However, since no one really stood on Max B's side to speak up for the guy, it really makes him look even worse. I would've made hella phone calls for people to speak on my behalf and show my innocence like a badge of honor, he didn't so it leads me to believe he really did it
fukk yeah, me too. Max B probally doesnt have the best reputation tho, which sucks. The information I've read leads me to think he was guilty of putting the men on to the robbery, but Im not too sure if those men were going to cut Max B in on the deal ($30k divided by 4 people aint a lot), and I dont agree with him getting the murder and kidnapping sentence, unless they got proof that Max B told them to do so in the robbery plan. Max B probably did deserve some jail time; but putting him in jail for that long for crimes committed when he wasnt there seems wild to me.

Im sure Max B would make more than $7500 releasing a mixtape and performing at a concert, rather than allegedly hiring people to rob and k!ll.
 6 years ago '10        #233
Smith262 57 heat pts57 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319

[video - click to view]


I Think its time to announce Max B as the Official Hook King

He Surpassed 50 on Making Them Hooks


Free Max B
 6 years ago '04        #234
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,310 | Props total: 5729 5729
 Ciggavelli said:
Lemme break it down real simple for you:

Max was with this girl
This girl was like "yo, I got a real easy target for a robbery"
Max was like "aiight go do it then"
This girl and Max's brother went to the mark's hotel room and tried to rob him
While trying to rob him, a gunf!ght broke out, and Max's brother shot the guy
Max's brother and the girl called Max afterwards, asking for help and what not
They all went to jail
The girl, Gina, decided to rat on Max B, saying he set it up, in exchange for only 15 years
Max went to trial with a bad lawyer, and was convicted of conspiracy charges and got 75 years

 6 years ago '06        #235
Bane of Ruin 
space
avatar space
space
$830 | Props total: 0 0
These rumors are false, this sh*t ain't true you internet f*gs stop spreading rumors.
 6 years ago '11        #236
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
 Bane of Ruin said:
These rumors are false, this sh*t ain't true you internet f*gs stop spreading rumors.
do tell? and t/s a f*g if all is this is bullsh*t. why you saying max getting locked up even longer and aint coming out


Last edited by PLK12; 02-29-2012 at 04:25 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #237
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,053 | Props total: 4781 4781
 Im Soo Special said:
you dont know wat u talkin bout. the murder wasn't orchestrated, its somethin that happened during the robbery over a f!ght for the gun. so the murder charge is bullsh*t. and the bi*ch said he was just in on it then said he orchestrated the whole thing, she a liar. wtf max look like robbin for 30 when he was doin the music sh*t under jim
The murder wasn't orchestrated, but the robbery was. Even if one of your dudes flies off the handle and gets someone k!lled, that's all that's needed for the Conspiracy to murder charge to get handed down to you if you're the conductor of that illegal activity. I'm guessing his lawyer wasn't good enough to convince the jury that his boy acted on his own in that instance, and not something that Max B had planned.
 6 years ago '05        #238
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$17,658 | Props total: 2294 2294
*does max b laugh*

 6 years ago '06        #239
Bane of Ruin 
space
avatar space
space
$830 | Props total: 0 0


Dyneeka Wingate: Finally thank you I talked to his mother Sharon earlier and trust and believe she would've said something to Bez Wavey or myself Dyneeka Wingate I'm sitting here waiting on him to call me now n*ggas don't never wanna see a REAL n*gga shine and if you read the s**t you'll see that it's fake anyway you don't see none of his real n*ggas off that s**t so believe what you want to believe, but it's sad for anybody to want to wish something bad for a n*gga that's tryna make it up outta there SMMFH I'm off this s**t. And Malik FrontLine Thomas Bruh I gotchu when I talk to him myself inbox me your number again too much messages for me to go way back...
 6 years ago '05        #240
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
So basically..... NEXT is fu*king liar who was just randomly thinking outloud about how he feels about having money vested in a n*gga that's sitting around in JAIL................. SMH.....

Next is a cornball....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 15
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy