Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #181
Smith262 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
 Damagegadget said:

[pic - click to view]

thats his lawyer? she look right!
that was a lawyer he hired quick at the end when he fired Saluti
 6 years ago '04        #182
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
damn i thought that n*gga would be getting out
owwwwwww
 6 years ago '05        #183
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
SMH if you not wavy dont try to get hip, its only for a select few.
 6 years ago '07        #184
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3270 3270
 blockburna said:
Smh man nigas in here talkin krazy like the shyt is funny...wtf u shouldn't even wish no shyt like that on your enemy, fuk a quick laugh on a message board...I mean really an innocent man with a son basically gettin life is funny? Max aint did shyt to yall... Anyways on sum real shyt this shyt really got a niga lightweight sad like worst music related news since Pac died... I'm still hoping somehow some way this is just a bs rumor...smh my real fellow surfers know just how fu*ked up the whole situation is tho, poor out some Creezly this weekend and just stay wavy man thats all we can do! FREE DA FUKIN BOSS DON OWWWwwWWw!

Max B is the worst, as a person and even more so as a rapper (or whatever he tries to be)
 6 years ago '05        #185
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 ghost8 said:

Max B is the worst, as a person and even more so as a rapper (or whatever he tries to be)
I hate cause people not wavy they say max is wack. Be the same type hating on every n*gga with money in they pockets. GTFO

I didn't even fu*k with wiz, till I noticed he caught a little of that wave in that cabin fever, then this track sealed the deal.

[video - click to view]

02-29-2012, 09:50 AM         #186
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THAS SOME fu*kIN BULLsh*t YO WTF :{
 6 years ago '09        #187
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,146 | Props total: 344 344
 ghost8 said:

Shut the fu*k up you bundle of sticks...why evn enter the thread in the first place?
 02-29-2012, 10:00 AM         #188
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k max b n*ggas want to keep it real thats what you get. all yall f*ggots crying over over a dumb n*gga yall dont know
 6 years ago '08        #189
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 459 459

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

feel bad for that man lot of memories and good times listening to his music. 30 years natural life
 6 years ago '05        #190
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
I dont get how Max is the orchestrator nor how he is the potential threat or more dangerous one in this situation...... from the looks of it.... Gina Conway and Max's brother are puppets willing to do what anyone tells them at any risk.... So the fact that Gina will be out in less than 10 years to go back to doing what she knows best should concern the justice system more..... Max didn't know anything about any of the dudes that got robbed/killed..... So whether Max said "Yea go do it" or not Gina is the one who technically orchestrated it because she was the one involved with the victims to begin with and she's the one who brought up the idea and information... How the fu*k is it Max's fault that these 2 criminals can not think for themselves? It's not like Max runs a MOB....

Max has alot more to lose than Gina... she is was a drug addicted head case who left behind a family in the carolinas to chase a fantasy life in NY with some rapper she met at a show...... Again how is Max B a "Mastermind" as they put it.....

If I tell a n*gga to jump off a bridge and he does, am I now going to spend my life in jail for murder? Where does ACCOUNTABILITY come into play?

If that's the case i'll stop paying my taxes too and tell the gov. that someone suggested i didn't need to or shouldn't pay them.......

This Justice system is about everything but justice.........

FREE MAX Biggavell aka The Boss Don Aka The Silver Surfer AKA Wavy Crocket............

[pic - click to view]

P.S. I'm changing my license plates on my car in tribute to MAX B (will take pic of vanity plates with phrase when i get it done, currently no one in mass has these letters, can't say what it is now lol) and I'm gonna have a blank New Era Cap custom made with "Boss Don" in the front in tribute of this n*gga....

fu*k the justice system and fu*k evil narcisistic wh0ores...

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 02-29-2012 at 10:12 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #191
drunkenmasta 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 1392 1392
so this fool murdered somebody and yall crying because he gotta do the time?

i am pretty sure it wasnt self-defense or else he wouldnt be where he is so fu*k him.

bet you wouldnt say that sh*t if he k!lled one of your peoples.
 6 years ago '05        #192
space
space
 drunkenmasta said:
so this fool murdered somebody and yall crying because he gotta do the time?

i am pretty sure it wasnt self-defense or else he wouldnt be where he is so fu*k him.

bet you wouldnt say that sh*t if he k!lled one of your peoples.
Yo all you n*ggas that don't know the details of what went down.. just stfu, ya'll just look even more ignorant hating......

Besides the n*ggas that got k!lled were wanted by the feds for doing ATM heists across the East and South coast........ Don't justify anything but i'm sure plenty of law enforcement feel it did.....
 6 years ago '06        #193
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
Yo all you n*ggas that don't know the details of what went down.. just stfu, ya'll just look even more ignorant hating......

Besides the n*ggas that got k!lled were wanted by the feds for doing ATM heists across the East and South coast........ Don't justify anything but i'm sure plenty of law enforcement feel it did.....

it musta been enough to get his a.ss and lets be real, all this considered he got off pretty good because normally dudes get life for this. dont front, you that.

the other thing:

max b has a son. he will never be able to see his sons first day of school, graduation, college, guide his son through life til he grows up and does the right thing in life.

was it worth it? i´ll let you be the judge.
 6 years ago '05        #194
space
space
 drunkenmasta said:
it musta been enough to get his a.ss and lets be real, all this considered he got off pretty good because normally dudes get life for this. dont front, you that.

the other thing:

max b has a son. he will never be able to see his sons first day of school, graduation, college, guide his son through life til he grows up and does the right thing in life.

was it worth it? i´ll let you be the judge.
Like I said, you don't know the details of the situation..... MAX DID NOTHING! You should ask GINA CONWAY if was worth lying on the stand and involving MAX B for a lighter sentence! THE bi*ch WROTE MAX AN APOLOGY LETTER RIGHT AFTER HE GOT SENTENCED!!!!!

SO LIKE I SAID STFU!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #195
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,048 | Props total: 4887 4887
oh but yall ready to off a n*gga if anyone post FREE Boosie
 6 years ago '06        #196
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
Like I said, you don't know the details of the situation..... MAX DID NOTHING! You should ask GINA CONWAY if was worth lying on the stand and involving MAX B for a lighter sentence! THE bi*ch WROTE MAX AN APOLOGY LETTER RIGHT AFTER HE GOT SENTENCED!!!!!

SO LIKE I SAID STFU!!!!!!!
1. you need to stop watching Boyz n the hood, menace, etc
2. you clearly dont know anything about law -your man got off easy for multiple murder charges
3. you wouldnt say any of this if he murdered one of your own.

Fin.
 6 years ago '11        #197
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,582 | Props total: 3631 3631
somebody give us the stats on his brother too. link me to that page where you got those inmate information things
 6 years ago '04        #198
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
Dude k!lled someone, fu*k him, may he rot
 6 years ago '08        #199
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4844 4844
 Mega said:
Dude k!lled someone, fu*k him, may he rot
From what I heard, that Max didn't personally k!ll the guy, but that he was the conductor of the robbery, in which case if someone gets k!lled during your orchestration, you're gonna get hit w/a conspiracy to murder charge. Straight up.
 6 years ago '07        #200
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015

[pic - click to view]

Its that DJ Drama in the corner...ridin' the coke wave?
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago