Feb 28 - Boy, 14, shoots his mother dead as she slept after she tried to keep him away from a gang

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I'm glad I don't have no kids, and also glad that my mind is in the right path...
 6 years ago '04        #102
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 UcantCme said:
go back and look and you'll see im usually the first one to ask why this is about race....you know good and damn well comments in a white thread are way more racist than a black thread. how many pages did this thread go before race was brought into it? first or second comment if it would have been a white kid. go look at the thread about the white kid in ohio that just offed so school kids.
...No, what you and I both 'know' is that the opposite is always true, at least on this site. I can't count how many threads I've been in where one white person, Troll or not, says some racist sh!t about blacks and it takes off for multiple pages. That being said, stop trying to make whites into some kind of repressed, ostracized victims on a Hip-Hop Forum where they're not only the majority but the opposite is true, as it only makes you look just as attention-seeking, pathetic, and overall stupid as the whites who do that sh!t are.
 6 years ago '10        #103
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,920 | Props total: 43 43
 The S-Word said:
...No, what you and I both 'know' is that the opposite is always true, at least on this site. I can't count how many threads I've been in where one white person, Troll or not, says some racist sh!t about blacks and it takes off for multiple pages. That being said, stop trying to make whites into some kind of repressed, ostracized victims on a Hip-Hop Forum where they're not only the majority but the opposite is true, as it only makes you look just as attention-seeking, pathetic, and overall stupid as the whites who do that sh!t are.
are you really gonna sit here and act like white ppl dont catch more sh*t on this site than black pp? get your head out of your a.ss. and quit using big words, it doesnt make you sound smarter it makes you seem like you are trying to prove a point that cant be proven by overcompensating on your vocabulary.
 6 years ago '04        #104
The S-Word 
space
space
 UcantCme said:
are you really gonna sit here and act like white ppl dont catch more sh*t on this site than black pp? get your head out of your a.ss. and quit using big words, it doesnt make you sound smarter it makes you seem like you are trying to prove a point that cant be proven by overcompensating on your vocabulary.
...I'm not 'acting' like anything, because your simple a.ss knows whites don't catch more sh!t on this site than blacks, so take your own advice and get your head out of your a.ss. And while you're at it, get off my d!ck about both my so-called 'big words'/vocabulary (Since when was 'repressed' a 'big word' anyway, dumbass?) and the topic at hand, Captain Save-A-White-Boy.

My 'point' was proven in my first post (That there are fu*ked-up people regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, age, location, socioeconomic status, etc.), and the fact that that incredibly simple fact flew over your head, yet you can't admit that it did (And that you're full of sh!t for trying to save a group of complete strangers on an online Forum), along with all your misspelled words trying to prove your asinine point, 'doesn't make you sound smarter,' dumbass.

Now were those words 'too big' for you?
 6 years ago '10        #105
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 The S-Word said:
...I'm not 'acting' like anything, because your simple a.ss knows whites don't catch more sh!t on this site than blacks, so take your own advice and get your head out of your a.ss. And while you're at it, get off my d!ck about both my so-called 'big words'/vocabulary (Since when was 'repressed' a 'big word' anyway, dumbass?) and the topic at hand, Captain Save-A-White-Boy.

My 'point' was proven in my first post (That there are fu*ked-up people regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, age, location, socioeconomic status, etc.), and the fact that that incredibly simple fact flew over your head, yet you can't admit that it did (And that you're full of sh!t for trying to save a group of complete strangers on an online Forum), along with all your misspelled words trying to prove your asinine point, 'doesn't make you sound smarter,' dumbass.

did that make you feel good about yourself?
 03-01-2012, 03:02 PM         #106
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:

What 'big words' are you referring to? :wtf:
 6 years ago '06        #107
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
insane...

crazy a.ss world...

child is clearly disturbed...
 6 years ago '08        #108
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
this is so fu*ked up in every way possible
 6 years ago '09        #109
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
he will be someones wife in jail 2 weeks in i guarentee
 6 years ago '04        #110
The S-Word 
space
space
 UcantCme said:
did that make you feel good about yourself?
Ask yourself that about your first post to me. I'm sure all the white racist Trolls on this site appreciate your 'efforts.'

EskimoTV said:
What 'big words' are you referring to? :wtf:
...It's called sarcasm. Ever hear of it? :wtf:
 6 years ago '10        #111
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 The S-Word said:
Ask yourself that about your first post to me. I'm sure all the white racist Trolls on this site appreciate your 'efforts.'

...It's called sarcasm. Ever hear of it? :wtf:
that time of the month huh
 6 years ago '04        #112
The S-Word 
space
space
 UcantCme said:
that time of the month huh
Still can't admit you were wrong, huh
 6 years ago '04        #113
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,045 | Props total: 19876 19876
Wow... really

Well now this little douchbag can have the rep of the craziest dude on the block.

"yo, is that the kid who shot his own moms?" "yeah man" "lets get the fu*k out of here"
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago