Feb 28 - Boy, 14, shoots his mother dead as she slept after she tried to keep him away from a gang

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-01-2012, 08:43 AM         #81
Morphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that kid has a lot of problems that i bet lie deeper than just not being able to go outside, he just too young to analyze himself like that. He fu*ked up his life for good now though there ain't no coming back from k!lling your mom with a shotty. And any other family member is gonna turn their back to this kid probably cuz they hate him and because if they even tried to rehabilitate hm they might get shot. I'd get out of Detroit first chance I got if things are like that. It isn't easy moving especially when you dont have money like that but making use of government help in some other place in MI can probably help you get situated somewhere outside of the red zone.
 6 years ago '04        #82
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
...I have no words for this. How do you hit your Moms, let alone k!ll her?

kold107 said:
if black people would learn to bring there offspring up in a respectful manner sh*t like this would stop
 primetime said:
black people
...Is that right (And it's 'their,' not 'there,' smart guy)?

...So let's see here--White Middle-Class family living in the suburbs, and no 'black people' in sight before and after the murders. This is what happens when whites like you try to talk sh!t about other races k!lling people when your own race has the market cornered in that regard (And if you're not white, congratulations for making yourselves look like a couple of
dumbasses).

Last edited by The S-Word; 03-01-2012 at 10:22 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #83
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
im fu*ked in da head over this!
 6 years ago '10        #84
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 The S-Word said:

...So let's see here--White Middle-Class family living in the suburbs, and no 'black people' in sight before and after the murders. This is what happens when whites like you try to talk sh!t about other races k!lling people when your own race has the market cornered in that regard (And if you're not white, congratulations for making yourselves look like a couple of
dumbasses).
You tell em. Racist white fu*ks need to get the fu*k off boxden anyway. it's funny because if anything, white people disrespect their parents a lot more than black people do. we get the belt on our kids if they misbehave and keep em disciplined. white parents don't do sh*t and their kids misbehave they will end up being complete delinquents.
 6 years ago '04        #85
BILLIONS 
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
R.I.P to the mom, as for gangs, in the words of Joe Budden..if ni**as was so tough there would be less gangs.
 6 years ago '05        #86
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
smh @ anyone who defends gang life... sh*t is a fu*king cancer....
 6 years ago '10        #87
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,912 | Props total: 37 37
 Knowledgeable said:
Shut the fu*k up you piece of sh*t..Race has nothing to do with it. The mother was doing her best with this little fat piece of sh*t, but he was gonna do what he wanted regardless. Rest in peace to the mother.. Such a very sad way for her to go..
 The S-Word said:

dumbasses).
 TiestoFriendly said:
You tell em. Racist white fu*ks need to get the fu*k off boxden anyway. it's funny because if anything, white people disrespect their parents a lot more than black people do. we get the belt on our kids if they misbehave and keep em disciplined. white parents don't do sh*t and their kids misbehave they will end up being complete delinquents.
the fu*k are yall when all the threads about a white person comes up and everyone is saying "white ppl" and bashing white ppl? fu*king hypocrits is what yall are.

i know this dude didnt really just say black ppl discipline their kids more than whites...go to the local mall, walmart, grocery store, hell anywhere for that matter and see what kids are acting up and the parents not giving 2 sh*ts about there kid acting like a little hethan. gtfoh with that bullsh*t.

ps. what do you know another black kid with out a daddy around....see how easy it is to throw out racial comments?!
 6 years ago '08        #88
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 14 14
It's hearing stories like this that continue to make my belief in God thinner and thinner. Humans are creatures of habit, and it's becoming clear we have a habit of fu*king up BIG time! This isn't the only story I've read about youth murdering their parents. Remember those two brothers that k!lled their whole family? Yeah.... humanity needs some serious changes, because we're not gonna make it like this!
 6 years ago '07        #89
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,213 | Props total: 791 791
thats fu*king crazy he's gonna regret that sh*t when he gets older
 6 years ago '06        #90
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
This kid is a scumbag. you hear about crap like this too often. Tragic. A daughter grows up without her mother because her brother wants to be in a gang. k!lling your own mother??? F*ck all these pus*y gangs out there and the f*ggots that are a.ssociated with them. This kid will get no respect in the system and will probably end up dead before he knows it. Karma......
 6 years ago '10        #91
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 465 465
 abstrak_kapital said:
It's hearing stories like this that continue to make my belief in God thinner and thinner. Humans are creatures of habit, and it's becoming clear we have a habit of fu*king up BIG time! This isn't the only story I've read about youth murdering their parents. Remember those two brothers that k!lled their whole family? Yeah.... humanity needs some serious changes, because we're not gonna make it like this!
how does stories like this affect your belief in God? God gave us free will...we have the choice to do right or wrong. this kid made his choice to k!ll his mom.
 03-01-2012, 12:38 PM         #92
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White ppl, you ma'fuhkas need to watch that Flik We Need to Talk About Kevin
 03-01-2012, 12:46 PM         #93
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW wtf is up with that sh*t?
 6 years ago '08        #94
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
the gov't needs to leave people the f**k alone and let them raise their kids their own way. who the f**k are lawmakers to tell people they can't spank their kids? how the hell is some suburban white chick in the valley comparable to a single moms w/ a boyfriend in the a** end of detroit? there is no ONE WAY to raise kids. "you don't beat your kids? good for you. they'll end up spoiled little brats. if i don't beat my kid, he'll end up shotgunnin' n*ggas all over the place."

(comparison not meant to incite some kinda racial BS. just going to the opposite end of the spectrum)
 6 years ago '04        #95
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
Detroit is a muthafu*ka right now, well it has been for a while, but right now it's beyond crazy. they always push official numbers on homicides, but what's not reported is the # of shootings period. Being shot and k!lled is one thing, but nobody wants to be shot at at all. From personal experience, I've been shot at 3 times, never reported it to the police and that was years ago when i lived there. I can't imagine what it is like now.

have yall seen the vid of his hoodrat a.ss cousin?

smh.

Gang is a disgraceful word. IT's offensive to some of the folks in national gangs, that someone would k!ll their own mom. Detroit gangs are more like a group of 4-5 people that live in a certain area, that claim a block in which they own no property.
 6 years ago '09        #96
Troop 1 heat pts
space
space
$284 | Props total: 334 334
 KillaJ008 said:
how does stories like this affect your belief in God? God gave us free will...we have the choice to do right or wrong. this kid made his choice to k!ll his mom.
 6 years ago '04        #97
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 UcantCme said:
the fu*k are yall when all the threads about a white person comes up and everyone is saying "white ppl" and bashing white ppl? fu*king hypocrits is what yall are.
...Ask yourself that question. If/When I see those threads, I have no problem saying the opposite of what I said here, so do yourself a favor and get a grip on fu*king reality and stop acting like there hasn't always been slick sh!t said about blacks on here with little to no recourse.

Hypocrite. Where the fu*k are you when sh!t like this about blacks or whites is said/posted?

"Don't worry, I'll wait--" Katt Williams
 03-01-2012, 01:18 PM         #98
the1DONKEY27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gettin sick of todays generation of youth
 6 years ago '10        #99
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,912 | Props total: 37 37
 The S-Word said:
...Ask yourself that question. If/When I see those threads, I have no problem saying the opposite of what I said here, so do yourself a favor and get a grip on fu*king reality and stop acting like there hasn't always been slick sh!t said about blacks on here with little to no recourse.

Hypocrite. Where the fu*k are you when sh!t like this about blacks or whites is said/posted?

"Don't worry, I'll wait--" Katt Williams
go back and look and you'll see im usually the first one to ask why this is about race....you know good and damn well comments in a white thread are way more racist than a black thread. how many pages did this thread go before race was brought into it? first or second comment if it would have been a white kid. go look at the thread about the white kid in ohio that just offed so school kids.
 6 years ago '07        #100
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
race war

11%
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
275 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy