Feb 28 - Boy, 14, shoots his mother dead as she slept after she tried to keep him away from a gang

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
wow ! "Smith was arrested soon after the shooting. He had reportedly been driving around in his mother's car."
 03-01-2012, 12:01 AM         #62
whatamion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope they just k!ll him. the people of detroit don't deserve to have to pay tax money for him to live and eat and therapists to try to help his little dumb a.ss "rehabilitate." he probably won't learn sh*t anyway and he doesn't deserve to live long enough to be forgiven. it will take so long to get to the point that he feel this contrition for what he's done that a few of you have spoken about. if he's executed maybe the next kid will be at least a bit more hesitant before grabbing the gauge out the closet or shoot up a school like the kid in ohio...people have no sense of consequences in this soft a.ss society
 6 years ago '08        #63
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,766 | Props total: 12260 12260
 ZlatanDrogba said:
That sh*t cold, I guess his momma didn't show him enough love, you know most of the young n*ggaz in gangs neva got love.
Naw bruh...this lil fuk shot his moms at least 10 times with a shotgun cuz she wouldn't let him be in a gang. Think about that for a min, that's all him. Crazy Sad RIP.

Im still trippin man...been sitting here 5 mins before I submitted my post. I lost my moms 4 years ago to cancer and here this n*gga is taking the life of his :perkinswhateve r: ungrateful piece of sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #64
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 Special Edd said:
14 years old at 6'2 ? and he was caught driving? GANGS TEACHING KIDS HOW TO DRIVE NOW
and swim...kid was on the swim team

watch out Canada
 03-01-2012, 01:24 AM         #65
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope that lil fu*ker gets turned out in prison.
 6 years ago '09        #66
Troop 1 heat pts
space
space
$285 | Props total: 335 335
 0ddJoB said:
motherfu*ker it ain't just these days its been a really long time since kids gave a fu*k or anyone for that matter
Word, people need to look up "Robert Yummy Sandifers", it's been going on for a long time.

Last edited by Troop; 03-01-2012 at 01:48 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #67
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
Kill this kid, I'm not paying to lock him up to live a good life in jail - fu*k that n*gga.
Any gang that would tolerate a dude that would k!ll his own mom is dumb, he'll k!ll you too, no loyalty.
 6 years ago '04        #68
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Just don't understand how you can even talk to your mom wrong, let alone hurt or k!ll her. Love my mom too much and would die for her.RIP to her and fu*k this piece of sh*t scum
 6 years ago '05        #69
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
This bastard shot his mother 10 times with buckshot??? I can just imagine the scene of her death. Not much is left of her. Little fat motherfu*ker. Let me skin him alive slowly.
 6 years ago '05        #70
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Legit1 said:
That's fu*ked up

How you k!ll your mother let alone shoot her body 10 times

Just another product of his environment
Oh stfu
 6 years ago '05        #71
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 TB said:
this is the result of the gov't jailing parents for whooping their kids a.sses, got these kids thinking they're above punishment and beat downs
basically....... if he's aware enough to shoot his mom 10 times with buckshot, then this kid deserves to die... i could not imagine k!lling my mother, nevertheless shooting her 10 fu*king times...

The madness...

Last edited by AirForce318; 03-01-2012 at 04:13 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #72
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Another day another story about Detroit

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #73
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
the gang should turn they back on this n*gga... i dont know nobody who would co sign k!llin your mom... Your MOM tho? n*gga my mom is a teacher.. and i done went to school behind these lil scumbag muthafu*kaz threatening my mom and i graduated 10 fu*king years ago
 6 years ago '08        #74
DaRokk 74 heat pts74
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 52 52
 TMC said:
give his a.ss the chair. this kid does not need to be another burden on society by just being put in juvie till he 18. 14 or not this lil n*gga knew exactly what he was doing, there aint no "rehabilitating" him. he'd just get out when he's an adult as a better k!ller.

This n*gga k!lled his own moms...with a shotty. fu*k his life.
some people just dont need to walk this earth kid or not, the boy had perfect sence to damn near completely obliterate his mother with a shot gun (damn 10 times ???) he need not be let back into society with normal people and all she was doing was being a good mother his insanity is deep and cant be cured just end him im SURE nobody wants to take him after this... who gonna take him ??? not his family im pretty sure theyre done with him... damn

RIP momma

Last edited by DaRokk; 03-01-2012 at 05:58 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #75
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
this is what happens when you don't beat the shyt out of your kids and not nip shyt in the bud early
 6 years ago '06        #76
santana2009 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 255 255
Terrible news RIP.
 6 years ago '06        #77
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
fu*king disgusting
 03-01-2012, 06:52 AM         #78
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
It just seems that in the 2000's kids are quicker to pull a gun and have 0 value for life like no other time before. I was a young kid during the 80's & 90's in LA when gangs ran sh*t, and even during those times, you didn't hear about things like in today's age. Things have always been fu*ked up I'll admit, but the frequency in which it is happening combined with these kids total disregard for like is disturbing at the very least. Kids k!ll so ruthlessly nowadays.
I don't know man. I was born in 82 & in the South Bronx n*ggas was gettin' shot left & right. Sheeeeit I was shot in 99'. It always starts out as a fist f!ght & maybe a day 2 days later ma'fuhkas come back with guns. Far as gun violence & the youth I don't think much has changed from when I was a kid. But that's just my opinion. RIP to that mother though that's some sad sh*t. smh
 6 years ago '10        #79
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
That kid better be tried as an adult. IDGAF how young he is, he knew exactly what he was fu*king doing and this won't bring his mom back but I hope he fu*king rots in prison. What happened to our children yo? They don't feel close to their own family so they seek comfort in gangs? You gon choose a gang over ya family dawg? I can't even...begin to fathom that thought process.
 6 years ago '09        #80
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 3501 3501
 kold107 said:
if black people would learn to bring there offspring up in a respectful manner sh*t like this would stop

Shut the fu*k up you piece of sh*t..Race has nothing to do with it. The mother was doing her best with this little fat piece of sh*t, but he was gonna do what he wanted regardless. Rest in peace to the mother.. Such a very sad way for her to go..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago