Feb 28 - Boy, 14, shoots his mother dead as she slept after she tried to keep him away from a gang

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
9678 pageviews
120 comments

jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Feb 28 - Boy, 14, shoots his mother dead as she slept after she tried to keep him away from a gang

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

A 14-year-old boy shot his mother 'at least ten times' as she slept on the couch, it emerged today.

The teen, named by family members as Joshua Smith, from east Detroit, allegedly unleashed a hail of bullets on Tamiko Robinson, 36, in the early hours of Monday morning, according to a police spokesman.

Smith, who was on the swimming team at Kettering High School, was said to be angry that his mother had tried to keep him off the streets and away from a gang.

Smith's uncle LeShaun Roberts, told Fox Detroit News the teen had wanted to 'hang with the big boys' - gang members in their twenties - but when his mother said no he ran away to relatives.

But Robinson, a dialysis patient, who was battling lupus, went after her son and insisted he came home, angering the youngster.

'He broke into his step dad's room, got a twelve gauge and brutally murdered my sister,' Roberts said. 'He shot at least ten times.

'He just shot. Every chance he got a chance to shoot again, he shot again, and there's just buckshot, holes everywhere.'

The bullets left holes in the windows. Robinson's five-year-old daughter and her fiance, named in reports as Chiko Lewis, were also in the home at the time and were forced to jump out of a low window to escape the gunfire.

The little girl later asked relatives: 'why would someone want to hurt mommy?'

Smith was arrested soon after the shooting. He had reportedly been driving around in his mother's car.

Roberts, who was holding a framed portrait of the family, added: 'He (Smith) said his mother won't let him have friends, he said his mother won't let him bring his girlfriends over, his mother won't let him stay out until 11 o'clock at night. He's 14 years old.'

Detroit Police Chief Ralph L Godbee Jr and Mayor Dave Bing held a press conference yesterday to address Robinson's shooting and others involving children, including the shooting of a six-year-old boy in an attempted carjacking also on Monday.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.dailymail.co.u .. #ixzz1niOkoIU2

120 comments for "Feb 28 - Boy, 14, shoots his mother dead as she slept after she tried to keep him away from a gang"

6 years ago '04        #2
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
no words
 6 years ago '10        #3
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
fu*k...i dont really know what to say but RIP to the mother..
 6 years ago '09        #4
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22497 22497
"Detroit"

not surprised. they need to blow that place up
 6 years ago '04        #5
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Kids these days don't give a fu*k. It is currently happening in my hometown in SoCal. We have young teen central american males randomly k!lling citizens for gang purposes. We have escalated the matter to police and politicians and all they did was throw more cops on the streets, who in turn used the opportunity to write more traffic tickets while shootings and deaths continued. So this month we held a vigil and marched through the streets demanding a stop to the violence. Since then 4 more people have been k!lled and at least 8 shot.

And the point is that these kids don't give a fu*k and have no respect for life or others. And it is happening everywhere in this country. And personally I have no problem shoooting a kid in self defense, but the real scary thing is that when things like this happen, you are almost always unprepared.
 6 years ago '05        #6
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
what a piece of sh*t.
one reason i have a gun permit.
 6 years ago '09        #7
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
dude pulled a shotgun on his mom and shot her 10 times, imagine if he joins a gang what he would do to a rival.

RIP to the lady
 6 years ago '07        #8
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
give his a.ss the chair. this kid does not need to be another burden on society by just being put in juvie till he 18. 14 or not this lil n*gga knew exactly what he was doing, there aint no "rehabilitating" him. he'd just get out when he's an adult as a better k!ller.

This n*gga k!lled his own moms...with a shotty. fu*k his life.
 6 years ago '10        #9
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
I weep for the youth
I know the bible speaks on this but dont wanna turn this into a religous vs secular megathread
Peace on her soul and her family, @least shes not suffering anymore.
 6 years ago '10        #10
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Don't give him the death sentence...

Let him die slow, a painful agonizing experience where no kind of therapy can save him. The type of pain where he has to make up 3 personalities to hide the fact it fu*ked him up.

Hope he gets gangraped for all eternity
 6 years ago '12        #11
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 2668 2668
That sh*t cold, I guess his momma didn't show him enough love, you know most of the young n*ggaz in gangs neva got love.
 6 years ago '10        #12
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 ZlatanDrogba said:
That sh*t cold, I guess his momma didn't show him enough love, you know most of the young n*ggaz in gangs neva got love.

Pfft... n*ggas are in gangs because they have low self-esteem, so they need to hang around other low self-esteem n*ggas to feel better.
 6 years ago '04        #13
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 0ddJoB said:
motherfu*ker it ain't just these days its been a really long time since kids gave a fu*k or anyone for that matter
It just seems that in the 2000's kids are quicker to pull a gun and have 0 value for life like no other time before. I was a young kid during the 80's & 90's in LA when gangs ran sh*t, and even during those times, you didn't hear about things like in today's age. Things have always been fu*ked up I'll admit, but the frequency in which it is happening combined with these kids total disregard for like is disturbing at the very least. Kids k!ll so ruthlessly nowadays.
 6 years ago '12        #14
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Jinusean said:
Pfft... n*ggas are in gangs because they have low self-esteem, so they need to hang around other low self-esteem n*ggas to feel better.
Thats why they need love.
 6 years ago '10        #15
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 ZlatanDrogba said:
she was on dialysis and was battling lupus
 6 years ago '04        #16
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,173 | Props total: 890 890
dam...she was tryin to be a good parent...but there has to be more going on with this kid than mom tellin him he cant roll wit 20 year olds or have girls come to the house (which is a good thing). R.I.P. to the moms
 6 years ago '09        #17
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,688 | Props total: 13205 13205
sad
 6 years ago '09        #18
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17940 17940
 Jinusean said:
Don't give him the death sentence...

Let him die slow, a painful agonizing experience where no kind of therapy can save him. The type of pain where he has to make up 3 personalities to hide the fact it fu*ked him up.

Hope he gets gangraped for all eternity
i say death sentence...

POS like him will love prison life rather him sh*t in his pants as he's being led to the death chamber !
 6 years ago '05        #19
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,709 | Props total: 7001 7001
fu*king sad man I can't stand today youth sometimes man
 6 years ago '07        #20
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 1053 1053
i knew it was cold in the D but i didn't know it was freezing... RIP to mom for trying to discipline her son.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy