Azealia Banks Going In On Iggy Azalea Making XXL List

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron doing water bottle tricks on the Knicks
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
TraV 76 heat pts76
space
space
$20,482 | Props total: 588 588
they both a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #22
Deniro732 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,350 | Props total: 1121 1121
i'd fu*k the stupid a.ss hoe..but calling yourself a runaway slave master, is one sure way to get your dumb white a.ss slapped back to australia
 5 years ago '11        #23
c l o u d 
space
space
space
$646 | Props total: 30 30
Who is this?
 5 years ago '04        #24
marcchrome 39 heat pts39
space
space
$11,034 | Props total: 1308 1308
fu*k both of these wack bi*ches...........
 5 years ago '04        #25
justinjones 295 heat pts295
space
space
$47,624 | Props total: 2502 2502
 drumgangP said:
I heard of her from the mags/blogs. Never knew that about Kanye, its a big deal like that when kanye follows someone(And i really dont know, not being sarcastic)??

I know nothing about her, but this looks bad. Had she have done this 6 months ago, it'd have been justified(And maybe she did and I just dont know about it) but the fact that she says this the day the cover comes out really just makes it look like shes saying:

"Im mad she got one up on me, whine whine whine"

Cause she actually makes a great point, just bad timing
i don't know much about any of them except she got mad at kreayshawn for giving her props but retweeting the lyric from a pr0n twitter and now this. the only thing i know about iggy is that she is dating asap, got a deal and t.i is doing her album

she could had said all of this the minute iggy got signed and got t.i do executive produce her album
 02-28-2012, 01:39 PM         #26
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
i don't know much about any of them except she got mad at kreayshawn for giving her props but retweeting the lyric from a pr0n twitter and now this. the only thing i know about iggy is that she is dating asap, got a deal and t.i is doing her album

she could had said all of this the minute iggy got signed and got t.i do executive produce her album
See I remember the Kreayshawn thing, I didnt know about the Kanye thing. My girl actually has been listening to Iggy for the past year or some sh*t, she honestly let me hear her first.

Its just bad timing to be launching a campaign. Like launch a campaign when were both still in the race, not when I cross the finish line and youre rounding the corner in 2nd, mad.

Hell im listening to her music now and shes pretty talented If I were her I'd just shake it off and make them respect her even more, i.e. Dom Kennedy when he hasnt been selected for it
 5 years ago '10        #27
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,412 | Props total: 347 347
Tell this bi*ch shut the fu*k up. The world only needs one azalea and they want the one that looks good with correct spelling.

And we endorse a lot stuff already in hiphop already. Hell Bizzy Bone called himself a slave master and runaway slave in songs. (granted he's half white and black)
 02-28-2012, 01:52 PM         #28
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pu$$y said:
i liked 212 a lot, and i hope she puts out more music.

i can't say the same for ANY iggy song.

BUT, i'm definitely catching an anti-white female rapper vibe from this bi*ch. the kreayshawn thing was a stretch, and an unwarranted diss, but i was willing to give her a pass based on the strength of 212 and the horrendousness that is Gucci Gucci.

but was she really expecting to be an XXL freshman based off ONE SONG? gtfoh

and is making that cover some kind of honor anymore? don't like 90% of those rappers get shelved for years on end until their hype is so deaded that it doesn't even make sense to put them out at all?
Not to mention it isnt given as an award, but actually XXL asks them for permission and actually depends on them. They actually asked alot of people, and alot of people actually turn it down simply because it doesnt matter to them.

For some it can be a great vehicle, it equals exposure, but for others its just another wasteful interview that wont make or break anything involving their careers.

For instance, once again I mentioned Dom Kennedy. Being on the XXL Freshmen cover wont do anything to boost his following, nor will it hurt it if he isnt included. Hes in a position to where hes already on the up and up...But then his artist/partner Casey Veggies could use this exposure to broaden his audience a little more
 5 years ago '08        #29
Arson 83 heat pts83
space
space
$37,272 | Props total: 9730 9730
link up this runaway slave master sh*t, because if its legit I gotta take her side on this, tha's some next level sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #30
Ra-da-god 20 heat pts20
space
space
$11,347 | Props total: 1103 1103
 NBA Brawler said:
First it was Kreayshawn, and now she's hating on Iggy. Who's next?
she not hating she's just saying she ain't cool with Hip hop endorsing these outsiders that really dont give a fu*k about the culture yet they seem to be getting all the buzz and money off it.

yall young n*ggas need to re-define the word hater cause everytime one of you youngin's use it it make your generation appear more and more ignorant

I feel the same, IMO black hip hop is a disgrace right now for not putting these rappers in their place yet we are quick to beef with eachother over nonsense...
 5 years ago '05        #31
THEINFAMOUS 15 heat pts15
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 5071 5071
 justinjones said:
this girl claim to fame is being followed by kanye on twitter
i never heard of her before then. at least i seen a couple of people post some music from iggy before she got the deal
I thot she was fina sign/did sign with Ye when I heard that he was following her.
 5 years ago '10        #32
Agentzer0oo0 199 heat pts199
space
space
$65,289 | Props total: 10464 10464
 drumgangP said:
See I remember the Kreayshawn thing, I didnt know about the Kanye thing.
Not only that but he also did a meeting with her couple months ago.
 5 years ago '05        #33
Fresh|B 889 heat pts889
space
space
$41,986 | Props total: 16192 16192
 urbangatsby said:
she says it in the first bar of the song, so it's like at 5 second mark

runaway slave master...it's right there

....When The Ralley Starts Im Run Away Slave....Master.

And Some of You Finna Catch Feelings Over That? Oh Wow....
 5 years ago '09        #34
5_star_smitty|m 202 heat pts202
space
space
$43,807 | Props total: 1889 1889
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Tell That Steve Harvy Lookin bi*ch To Shut The fu*k Up. Iggy Made The List For A Reason.....

Who Is Azealia? Nevermind Dont Wanna Know. Iggy Won....
based on what exactly?
u actually like her music?

@ made the list for a reason, like most of these things aren't just politics.
 5 years ago '10        #35
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....When The Ralley Starts Im Run Away Slave....Master.

And Some of You Finna Catch Feelings Over That? Oh Wow....
Cmon Fresh you could see why people would react a certain way.

When the "Rally" starts I'm a "runaway slave master".
 5 years ago '05        #36
Fresh|B 889 heat pts889
space
space
$41,986 | Props total: 16192 16192
 5_star_smitty said:
based on what exactly?
u actually like her music?

@ made the list for a reason, like most of these things aren't just politics.
...The Chick Took Off Once The Pu$$y Track. A White Girl That Can Spit,n*ggas Took Notice and She Got Sign. I Guess You Gotta Make Tons of Threads To Show Boxden A Rapper Have A Buzzed/Following.

If This sh*t Was Politics Then Krey or V-nasty Would of Been On The List. Out All The New Females That Making A Buzz,Who Should Be On The List? I Just Wanna Know.

Agentzer0oo0 said:
Cmon Fresh you could see why people would react a certain way.

When the "Rally" starts I'm a "runaway slave master".
.... I Understand But Look It How Long That sh*t Been Out & n*ggas Just NOW Reacting To It.
 5 years ago '10        #37
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
.... I Understand But Look It How Long That sh*t Been Out & n*ggas Just NOW Reacting To It.
Aye........

You how it is bruh

I fu*k wit Iggy as well, not even mad.
 5 years ago '04        #38
NBA Brawler 109 heat pts109
space
space
$16,548 | Props total: 1089 1089
 Ra-da-god said:
she not hating she's just saying she ain't cool with Hip hop endorsing these outsiders that really dont give a fu*k about the culture yet they seem to be getting all the buzz and money off it.

yall young n*ggas need to re-define the word hater cause everytime one of you youngin's use it it make your generation appear more and more ignorant

I feel the same, IMO black hip hop is a disgrace right now for not putting these rappers in their place yet we are quick to beef with eachother over nonsense...
Who is she to say who's an "outsider" and who's not? Does outsider=white rapper? And if that's the case, why isn't she saying anything about MGK or Macklemore being on the cover?

Lets call this what it really is: typical female sh*t. She's mad cuz another chick is on the cover instead of her. It's all some jealousy sh*t. She should just keep it moving & continue to work on her music. If she's any good, people will take notice. If not, then oh well

Fresh Whyte said:
That's what I'm saying. If that sh*t offended you so much, why wait until now to say something? Like I said, its just some typical female jealousy sh*t...

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 02-28-2012 at 02:48 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #39
5_star_smitty|m 202 heat pts202
space
space
$43,807 | Props total: 1889 1889
 Im Soo Special said:
so its cool to hate white male rappers but eh to white female rappers ?

it is cuz u wanna smash em ?
on bx if u're 1 - a white chick, & 2 - suck @ rapping, guaranteed u'll have 3405908 threads created about u. whether it's simpin' or trollin' or whatever
 5 years ago '05        #40
Martel 16 heat pts16
space
space
$14,296 | Props total: 1583 1583
can we blow 3d na'tee up? that's the only female rapper out right now k!lling sh*t. the ONLY one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
275 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
127 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
111 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
75 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
125 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy