Shaq Speaks: Iím At A Low-C Performance Level As An Analyst, And I Donít See How The Fuk Steve Nash

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
Oh sh*t at 45 and 19.

:guns:
 6 years ago '08        #82
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 tonyk said:
it's a regular season award dumbass. smh.
First off, I just brought this up is because EVERY REGULAR season MVP, (up until last year w/Derrick Rose) made it to the finals. I was bringing this up because no one else did this in the HISTORY of the game. I just found it crazy that he won not 1 but 2 and didn't reach the final's not once you dumb fu*k
 6 years ago '08        #83
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
The most bitter legend to ever walk the planet

:lachen001: @ the Nash hate, the fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '04        #84
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 JayDawn said:
Shaq the ring chaser. Win a ring for the King! I'm bringing a championship to PHOENIX! When I get mad I win rings a.ss n*gga

Shaq without Kobe +1 (Played with Wade, Nash, Amare, Lebron, celtics big 4)

Kobe without Shaq +2 (Pau, Lamar, MWP, Drew?)

The real truth was what he said about Nash.
& don't forget he played with Penny Hardaway when they were both in they prime... haters have to many excuses...
 6 years ago '04        #85
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

I've actually appreciated him on the show even though he hasn't been that great. I know 90% of boxden just wants him gone, but give it time he'll get better.
i'm with you. Real a.ss interview right here
 6 years ago '09        #86
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12368 12368
 Main Event said:
The most bitter legend to ever walk the planet

:lachen001: @ the Nash hate, the fu*k outta here
I totally agree.
 6 years ago '10        #87
kamianisan 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 548 548
Even Barkley in his book, "I May Be Wrong but I Doubt it", said that he wasn't that good in his first year or two, primarily because he was holding back. I think if Shaq gets that first year under his belt, he'll be good. I remember when he was playing and he would do a guest appearance on the show, he was pretty good.
 6 years ago '11        #88
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Universal Mind said:
Shaq is right though about it all, especially the part about him being able to average 45 and 19 against today's centers. I myself have always wondered why Dwight Howard only averages 22 points in an NBA where he's the only elite center. We could say Bynum, but he's not healthy enough for us to know what he can do consistently.
No post game, no range game, no free throw game, not enough drive/passion to be better? athleticism is what he has going for him, without it he'd be just like every other center imo.
 6 years ago '04        #89
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 DrX said:

but c webb was a bi*ch to and a career choker

6 years ago '07        #90
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 ShaquilleBrown said:
No post game, no range game, no free throw game, not enough drive/passion to be better? athleticism is what he has going for him, without it he'd be just like every other center imo.
he just doesn't have any touch with the basketball. he's not a natural scorer. everything he does is canned and mechanical, that's why he only has like 2 moves. some guys just do what feels right, but he doesn't have any feel for it.
 6 years ago '11        #91
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
he just doesn't have any touch with the basketball. he's not a natural scorer. everything he does is canned and mechanical, that's why he only has like 2 moves. some guys just do what feels right, but he doesn't have any feel for it.
Ehh I guess you're right, but that hook shot k!lls me
But hey, whatever works best for him, it wouldn't hurt to develop some post moves though...
 6 years ago '07        #92
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 ShaquilleBrown said:
Ehh I guess you're right, but that hook shot k!lls me
But hey, whatever works best for him, it wouldn't hurt to develop some post moves though...
i'm not disagreeing with u, i just think some guys r more natural scorers and have better hands/touch around the basket. dwight has none of that so his game just isn't fluid. doesn't mean he can't work harder to learn moves though.
 6 years ago '11        #93
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
i'm not disagreeing with u, i just think some guys r more natural scorers and have better hands/touch around the basket. dwight has none of that so his game just isn't fluid. doesn't mean he can't work harder to learn moves though.
True that
He said he trained with Hakeem Olajuwon back in 2010 so I was kinda hoping he learned some moves then...whatever though.
Good day sir. :greetings10:
 6 years ago '09        #94
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19381 19381
 VictoryThagr8 said:
That is bullsh*t. The first nash MVP was shaq.
you could argue Shaq but is was close imo Nash's impact was undeniable...before he was a Sun their record was 29-53 the very next year they had the best record in the nba and Nash ran one of the best offensive teams
 6 years ago '10        #95
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
if shaq stayed in orlando and penny never got injured these dudes wouldnt have won til at least 99 and most likely 2000 when shaq won in L.A.

Yal must just started watching nba. In 96 the bulls swept orlando. I don't c Orlando gettin past chicago in 97 or 98 i dont even think they could of beat the pacers in 98. IN 99 it was the lockout season i c them goin against spurs and goin 7 a toss up. We get to 2000 and we have Blazers v magic nba finals :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '11        #96
cimeon24 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 LAwLB15 said:
@ n*ggaz saying shaq wouldnt hav won a ring with AI

not only would shaq have won with AI ,AI probly wouldve got atleast 1 of those finals MVPs
Right n*ggas sleeping on AI. U put AI in Phils hands wit shaq. i doubt detroit woud have beat them.
 02-28-2012, 08:34 PM         #97
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The man knows he's not that good yet, and has to improve. The Big Talking-Head will probably work hard at being a better analyst.

I'm rooting for ya', big fella!:applause:
 02-28-2012, 09:09 PM         #98
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Asked myself the same thing...

Dwight averages like between 20-22 every year.

If he was really elite against todays centers he should be averaging like 27 and 14.
 02-28-2012, 09:09 PM         #99
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
ONLY player in NBA HISTORY to win MVP and NEVER play in the NBA FINALS
I guess u forgot Derrick Rose
 6 years ago '05        #100
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 28 Gramz said:
Hakeem wasn't a guard. Those battles with Portland and Sacramento weren't cakewalks in the Western Conference, AI probably could've worked out if he would've let Shaq be the number 1 man (not possible) but T-mac or Vince never had the hearts of champions to get through that sh*t.

And at least one of Nash's MVP's belong to Kobe.
..............Because kobe was MORE VALUABLE than nash is which one, again???
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy