Shaq Speaks: Iím At A Low-C Performance Level As An Analyst, And I Donít See How The Fuk Steve Nash

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Really, Hakeem?
Why does the media keep hiring these bi*chmade news reporters that don't respect historic legends? this f*ggot saying this as if Hakeem was Yinka Dare or Eric Montross or something.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 02-28-2012 at 12:58 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #62
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,182 | Props total: 968 968
 iPunish901 said:
@ shaq thinking he would win with AI. stans can get mad, but he is downright wrong on that point.
 CashNy said:
Dope interview. And you wouldn't had won with iverson
Y'all are crazy

[pic - click to view]

Iverson with a prime Shaq would of dominated the league & would of got to the Finals on cruise control

MPLSallstar said:
Kinda like when you won the chip with Penny?
 28 Gramz said:
Why didn't he win with Penny?
 28 Gramz said:
Let's be real though. Penny wasn't as good as Kobe was in that era. I don't know too many players that would have averaged 29,7,6 in the playoffs alongside a prime Shaq.
Both of them were reaching their Prime & got to the finals,now if Penny never got those injuries & Shaq stayed in Orlando we would of witnessed a DYnasty

does any 1 care said:
Why does Shaq hate Dwight Howard so much it seems like in every interview he does he always mentions Dwight?
Dwight Howard is a Shaq STAN,it's only right for him to adress it

T2THEONE said:
VIBE: The trash talk against Sacramento worked. Peja Stojakovic and Doug Christie missed open threes down the stretch.

Shaq: They were shook. Pressure busts pipes. Most of those guys were playing because of C-Webb's balls. C-Webb had balls and White Chocolate [Jason Williams] had balls. [Writer's Note: Williams was traded from Sacramento before the 2001–02 season, and didn't play in that series.]

Divac ain't got no balls. Doug Christie damn sure ain't got no balls. I would look at them during the national anthem. I could see in their eyes if they were scared. I would see Doug Christie looking and doing the thing [flashing hand signals] to his wife. I would make eye contact with Divac, and he looked down. And I was like, "Okay, I got him." C-Webb would try to look hard, but it didn't work because his other puppies didn't play well.
It was disgusting to see how the Kings werent tough mentally, they could of won that series if they would of had tougher role players

T2THEONE said:
Now, settle this barbershop argument: Would the Lakers have three-peated if you replaced Kobe Bryant with either Allen Iverson or Tracy McGrady?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, because I was going to do what I do, which was 29 and 15. And you know those guys could have given you what Kobe was doing. So yeah, hell yeah. Definitely.
T-Mac wasnt tough enough but he would of done it with AI

T2THEONE said:
What would you do in your prime against this group of NBA centers?

If I played now, I’d be averaging 45 and 19. People always try to compare Dwight Howard to me. There is no comparison. Back then, every team had a legitimate center and a backup center. The only people he has to go against are [Andrew] Bynum and [Kendrick] Perkins. And he’s only averaging 22 points, so I don’t really see the comparison.

That’s why I have a Jay-Z quote on the inside of my arm: “Don’t compare me to nobody/I’d rather not be mentioned/I’m offended.” I have it right there on my bicep. I’ll show it to you if you don’t believe me. You like that quote, don’t you?
He was right about today's centers, Dwight isnt half the center Shaq was,dude lacks leadership & isnt as dominating on both ends as Shaq was

Last edited by CarmeloStarks; 02-28-2012 at 01:25 AM..
 02-28-2012, 01:40 AM         #63
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
Shaq sounding like a goon and keeping it funky.

I dont mind Shaqs commentating either... Is he good? Not really, but he's an OG and his 2 cents is usually priceless so...

On a side note.

Was Shaq drunk when he did this interview? Sounding like he was in the streets doing an interview with his homies in the background for Smack DVD, getting feisty for the camera.
im fu*king
 02-28-2012, 01:43 AM         #64
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ n*ggaz saying shaq wouldnt hav won a ring with AI

not only would shaq have won with AI ,AI probly wouldve got atleast 1 of those finals MVPs
 6 years ago '04        #65
Gumb0 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 0 0
 LAwLB15 said:
@ n*ggaz saying shaq wouldnt hav won a ring with AI

not only would shaq have won with AI ,AI probly wouldve got atleast 1 of those finals MVPs
Did you see the numbers shaq was putting up in the finals with LA, I don't think nobody could have got any of those mvps from him those years
 02-28-2012, 04:49 AM         #66
Art Vandelay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He wanted me to eat salad. Iím not going to do that.
Classic
 6 years ago '08        #67
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 SuppaSlick said:
Off the top of my head.....derrick rose

And before you say that his career isn't done..neither is Steve Nash's
True, Rose just got it last year, and he has at least 10 good years to at least make it to the Finals. If Nash doesn't leave PHX, he won't have much time. 2 years max, as far as that they are the ONLY 2
 6 years ago '09        #68
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Fly 2ndComing said:
n*gga know damn well he wouldnt have won with no fu*king AI in the triangle under Phil.

But, he sitting there acting like he wasnt replaceable and sh*t. They could have won with David Robinson, Tim Duncan or KG in his place. Yeah all of them arent centers but Phil would have made it work.
with phil AI/MAC trust they would of won phil jack is that n*gga and would have gotten these 2 right even if penny had phil jack down in orlando they would of won. When you get phil you know you bound to win a championship.
 6 years ago '04        #69
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
i laughed at that 45 and 19 sh*t haha
 6 years ago '05        #70
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11738 11738
 T2THEONE said:
ONLY player in NBA HISTORY to win MVP and NEVER play in the NBA FINALS
Wow.
 6 years ago '04        #71
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 28 Gramz said:
Why didn't he win with Penny?
MIKE WAS RETIRED AND THE DREAM SHOWED UP LOL
 6 years ago '04        #72
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3834 3834
superman at his finest he will get better with the TV sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #73
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 thegoldenhero said:
sounds bitter than he only got 1 MVP none of Nash MVP's belong to Shaq...Shaq always went harder in the playoffs then in the regular season if he went harder in the regular season he woulda won another MVP in 2001 instead of Iverson
That is bullsh*t. The first nash MVP was shaq.
 6 years ago '05        #74
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
its so funny how nash a 2 time mvp who been in the league for years way more then LBJ gets a pass for not getting a ring. hell even getting to the finals I WONDER WHY THAT IS ....
 02-28-2012, 09:34 AM         #75
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
ONLY player in NBA HISTORY to win MVP and NEVER play in the NBA FINALS
it's a regular season award dumbass. smh.
 02-28-2012, 09:35 AM         #76
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
its so funny how nash a 2 time mvp who been in the league for years way more then LBJ gets a pass for not getting a ring. hell even getting to the finals I WONDER WHY THAT IS ....
because lebron is a superior player to nash. i love nash, but he ain't touching lebron
 6 years ago '07        #77
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Shizz said:
MIKE WAS RETIRED AND THE DREAM SHOWED UP LOL
they beat mike to get there
 6 years ago '05        #78
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
stop making excuses for nash just stop it . i dont wanna here that sh*t he had a better team then bron and cavs he won 2 mvp just like bron and he had number 1 seed twice so k!ll that bs. they were the frav to win it muilt times so stop it all this sh*t is excuses .
 6 years ago '05        #79
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
nash is a 1st ballot h.o.f and top 10 PG of all time stop with these excuses he should get discredit just like LBJ has been . dude never even made it to a final. there only 1 reason why he doesnt
 6 years ago '04        #80
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
Nash is not a top 10 all time PG. His MVP's have skewed his career. This guy was at best a top 10 PG in the league at the time his whole stint in Dallas.

Then he came to Phoenix with D'Antoni ball and was given 2 MVP's that he didn't deserve. Shaq won the 1st one and Kobe should have won the 2nd one. Nash was outstanding in Phoenix but he never played D and he didn't put up better numbers than a young CP3 in New Orleans who didn't win sh*t.

To me Nash is Kurt Warner or Eli. He caught lightning in a bottle but his entire career is not HOF worthy if you ask me.

Nash career is 13.9PPG, 10.9APG and 0.8SPG. In contrast Marbury was 19.3PPG, 7.6APG, 1.2SPG and current players like CP3 18.7PPG, 9.9APG, 2.4SPG and DWill 17.6PPG, 9.1APG, 1.1SPG.

How is Nash top 10 PG all time when he's #3 active (career wise not right now) and that's not even considering the likes of DRose or Westbrook.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty ďIce TrayĒ (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy