Shaq Speaks: Iím At A Low-C Performance Level As An Analyst, And I Donít See How The Fuk Steve Nash

most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
73 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He got three girlfriends, could you handle that?
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uruguay has been hit by the Instathot nation
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 31 31
shaq as always keepin it a hunnid
 5 years ago '04        #42
KURUPTION!!! 533 heat pts533
space
space
$34,320 | Props total: 507 507
Exactly. But I played better in chill-out mode. I donít like to come into the party with my d!ck hard all the time. You have to pace yourself. How many times have you seen a team come out 9-0 and then donít get close to winning a championship?

I like to chill and then get into k!ll mode about 10 games before the Playoffs. It always worked for me, and I wasnít going to change my method for no one. He wanted me to eat salad. Iím not going to do that.

Divac ain't got no balls. Doug Christie damn sure ain't got no balls. I would look at them during the national anthem. I could see in their eyes if they were scared. I would see Doug Christie looking and doing the thing [flashing hand signals] to his wife. I would make eye contact with Divac, and he looked down. And I was like, "Okay, I got him." C-Webb would try to look hard, but it didn't work because his other puppies didn't play well.
I gotta get around to reading this n*gga's book. He prolly has quotes for days.
 5 years ago '06        #43
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,660 | Props total: 12160 12160
 maxnn said:
Kobe avg 15 point in 2000. You don't think they could have won without him that year?
 5 years ago '11        #44
royman04 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,490 | Props total: 1952 1952
Shaq is to real for tv
 5 years ago '08        #45
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,224 | Props total: 41 41
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Its because Shaq was a huge fu*king man that once he got post position was in that spot for good and was going to basically do whatever he wanted due to his sheer size and skill. Today's post players aren't anywhere close to his size, don't have a lot of skill and most of all don't actually know how to properly post up and dont have strength or feet to hold the position long once they get it.

Dwight for all his muscles and shoulders has terrible legs and footwork. He gets pushed off his post position by some of the weakest guys so its no wonder why Big Baby and Perkins used to have him shook when they matched up.
this. for all d12's upper body strength, that lower body has nothing on shaq...pause
 5 years ago '04        #46
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 28 28
Once again, shaq is retarded for wanting an MVP in either 04-05/05-06...he forgot that Wade was on the team
 5 years ago '06        #47
28 Gramz 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,127 | Props total: 2869 2869
 timdog said:
Really, Hakeem?

Hell, yeah. I rank Hakeem over me because he roasted me. He’s the only man that ever roasted me.
Hakeem wasn't a guard. Those battles with Portland and Sacramento weren't cakewalks in the Western Conference, AI probably could've worked out if he would've let Shaq be the number 1 man (not possible) but T-mac or Vince never had the hearts of champions to get through that sh*t.

And at least one of Nash's MVP's belong to Kobe.
 5 years ago '07        #48
timdog 732 heat pts732
space
space
$25,858 | Props total: 3667 3667
 28 Gramz said:
Hakeem wasn't a guard. Those battles with Portland and Sacramento weren't cakewalks in the Western Conference, AI probably could've worked out if he would've let Shaq be the number 1 man (not possible) but T-mac or Vince never had the hearts of champions to get through that sh*t.

And at least one of Nash's MVP's belong to Kobe.
shaq has always said the reason orlando lost against houston was cuz the rockets were ready

shaq admits hakeem kicked his a.ss in that series
 5 years ago '11        #49
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 25 25
Hakeem might've outplayed Shaq in the series but the only game where he outscored Shaq by a big margin is game 4 where Hakeem had 35 & Shaq had 25.

1995 NBA Finals Gm 1 Gm 2 Gm 3 Gm 4
Hakeem Olajuwon 31 34 31 35
Shaquille O'Neal 26 33 28 25

Hakeem avg was 32, Shaq avg was 28

Shaq had more rebounds than Hakeem in the first 2 games. Orlando lost this series by double teaming Hakeem & leaving shooters like Kenny Smith & Robert Horry open.
 5 years ago '06        #50
28 Gramz 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,127 | Props total: 2869 2869
Let's be real though. Penny wasn't as good as Kobe was in that era. I don't know too many players that would have averaged 29,7,6 in the playoffs alongside a prime Shaq.
 5 years ago '09        #51
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$61,888 | Props total: 5959 5959
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Hakeem might've outplayed Shaq in the series but the only game where he outscored Shaq by a big margin is game 4 where Hakeem had 35 & Shaq had 25.

1995 NBA Finals Gm 1 Gm 2 Gm 3 Gm 4
Hakeem Olajuwon 31 34 31 35
Shaquille O'Neal 26 33 28 25

Hakeem avg was 32, Shaq avg was 28

Shaq had more rebounds than Hakeem in the first 2 games. Orlando lost this series by double teaming Hakeem & leaving shooters like Kenny Smith & Robert Horry open.
You just did all that defending Shaq so to speak then ethered it with one line. None of that other stuff matters when he couldnt stop Hakeem at all. sh*t, if Dream was scoring 32 a game and they double teamed him then imagine what he would have done if they single covered him?
 5 years ago '06        #52
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 185 185
steve nash
 5 years ago '09        #53
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$61,888 | Props total: 5959 5959
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Shaq is right. If Shaq could be raw like this on TNT then it would be great. I said it from the beginning, Shaq cant be himself on TNT. I think if Shaq would've stayed in Orlando and Penny stayed healthy, they would've won atleast once.
If Shaq wants it like that then why did he sign up for a TV gig? Why not get a couple players he fu*ks with and some corny guy to play Ernie's role then go to cable or do a radio show that way he can be the real Shaq. He has the star power to do it and I'm sure tons of people would follow it. Maybe even do an internet show
 02-27-2012, 11:52 PM         #54
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes not even bad imo, i dont know what a good analyst is but Shaq is funny thats all i care about, seeing him barkley laugh on TNT puts me in tears, both of those guys make up for all the seriousness the other ppl do
 5 years ago '07        #55
timdog 732 heat pts732
space
space
$25,858 | Props total: 3667 3667
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You just did all that defending Shaq so to speak then ethered it with one line. None of that other stuff matters when he couldnt stop Hakeem at all. sh*t, if Dream was scoring 32 a game and they double teamed him then imagine what he would have done if they single covered him?
 5 years ago '06        #56
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,608 | Props total: 798 798
 T2THEONE said:
ONLY player in NBA HISTORY to win MVP and NEVER play in the NBA FINALS
Off the top of my head.....derrick rose

And before you say that his career isn't done..neither is Steve Nash's
 5 years ago '10        #57
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
Great read.

During the Lakers 3 peat, he definitely would of won those ships with another above average wing man (tmac, vince, AI)

And he's crazy if he thinks Nash's MVP's belong to him. I think Phoenix finished 1st in the conference and Nash put up numbers and made his team better the first time. His second one he put up the practically the same numbers so it's ok for him to be considered the MVP, but I'll admit that one belongs to KOBE.
 5 years ago '07        #58
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,926 | Props total: 1 1
Damn shame, the mention of Kobe's name steals the show every time. Out of all that lol'able sh*t, all n*ggas want to talk about is Kobe smh
 5 years ago '07        #59
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,926 | Props total: 1 1
But on that could you win with the 2nd or 3rd best wing player is stupid. Just as Kobe would have won them with the 2nd or 3rd best big man. Now the real talk is if all the stars were split up into their own teams who would have been winning. Of course sticking any two of the top 5 players in the league will result in championships. And Shaq would look like a real cupcake to think he couldn't win without Kobe.
 5 years ago '07        #60
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$18,681 | Props total: 2239 2239
 Universal Mind said:
Shaq is right though about it all, especially the part about him being able to average 45 and 19 against today's centers. I myself have always wondered why Dwight Howard only averages 22 points in an NBA where he's the only elite center. We could say Bynum, but he's not healthy enough for us to know what he can do consistently.
jameer nelson sucks at running the offense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
85 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
126 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
158 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
69 comments
19 hours ago