Shaq Speaks: Iím At A Low-C Performance Level As An Analyst, And I Donít See How The Fuk Steve Nash

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,300 | Props total: 4569 4569
Shaq is to real for tv
 6 years ago '08        #42
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 270 270
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Its because Shaq was a huge fu*king man that once he got post position was in that spot for good and was going to basically do whatever he wanted due to his sheer size and skill. Today's post players aren't anywhere close to his size, don't have a lot of skill and most of all don't actually know how to properly post up and dont have strength or feet to hold the position long once they get it.

Dwight for all his muscles and shoulders has terrible legs and footwork. He gets pushed off his post position by some of the weakest guys so its no wonder why Big Baby and Perkins used to have him shook when they matched up.
this. for all d12's upper body strength, that lower body has nothing on shaq...pause
 6 years ago '04        #43
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Once again, shaq is retarded for wanting an MVP in either 04-05/05-06...he forgot that Wade was on the team

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 131 (-24) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '06        #44
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,567 | Props total: 4444 4444
 timdog said:
Really, Hakeem?

Hell, yeah. I rank Hakeem over me because he roasted me. He’s the only man that ever roasted me.
Hakeem wasn't a guard. Those battles with Portland and Sacramento weren't cakewalks in the Western Conference, AI probably could've worked out if he would've let Shaq be the number 1 man (not possible) but T-mac or Vince never had the hearts of champions to get through that sh*t.

And at least one of Nash's MVP's belong to Kobe.
 6 years ago '07        #45
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,432 | Props total: 14797 14797
 28 Gramz said:
Hakeem wasn't a guard. Those battles with Portland and Sacramento weren't cakewalks in the Western Conference, AI probably could've worked out if he would've let Shaq be the number 1 man (not possible) but T-mac or Vince never had the hearts of champions to get through that sh*t.

And at least one of Nash's MVP's belong to Kobe.
shaq has always said the reason orlando lost against houston was cuz the rockets were ready

shaq admits hakeem kicked his a.ss in that series
 6 years ago '11        #46
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 38 38
Hakeem might've outplayed Shaq in the series but the only game where he outscored Shaq by a big margin is game 4 where Hakeem had 35 & Shaq had 25.

1995 NBA Finals Gm 1 Gm 2 Gm 3 Gm 4
Hakeem Olajuwon 31 34 31 35
Shaquille O'Neal 26 33 28 25

Hakeem avg was 32, Shaq avg was 28

Shaq had more rebounds than Hakeem in the first 2 games. Orlando lost this series by double teaming Hakeem & leaving shooters like Kenny Smith & Robert Horry open.
 6 years ago '06        #47
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,567 | Props total: 4444 4444
Let's be real though. Penny wasn't as good as Kobe was in that era. I don't know too many players that would have averaged 29,7,6 in the playoffs alongside a prime Shaq.
 6 years ago '09        #48
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Hakeem might've outplayed Shaq in the series but the only game where he outscored Shaq by a big margin is game 4 where Hakeem had 35 & Shaq had 25.

1995 NBA Finals Gm 1 Gm 2 Gm 3 Gm 4
Hakeem Olajuwon 31 34 31 35
Shaquille O'Neal 26 33 28 25

Hakeem avg was 32, Shaq avg was 28

Shaq had more rebounds than Hakeem in the first 2 games. Orlando lost this series by double teaming Hakeem & leaving shooters like Kenny Smith & Robert Horry open.
You just did all that defending Shaq so to speak then ethered it with one line. None of that other stuff matters when he couldnt stop Hakeem at all. sh*t, if Dream was scoring 32 a game and they double teamed him then imagine what he would have done if they single covered him?
 6 years ago '06        #49
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
steve nash
 6 years ago '09        #50
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Shaq is right. If Shaq could be raw like this on TNT then it would be great. I said it from the beginning, Shaq cant be himself on TNT. I think if Shaq would've stayed in Orlando and Penny stayed healthy, they would've won atleast once.
If Shaq wants it like that then why did he sign up for a TV gig? Why not get a couple players he fu*ks with and some corny guy to play Ernie's role then go to cable or do a radio show that way he can be the real Shaq. He has the star power to do it and I'm sure tons of people would follow it. Maybe even do an internet show
 02-27-2012, 11:52 PM         #51
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes not even bad imo, i dont know what a good analyst is but Shaq is funny thats all i care about, seeing him barkley laugh on TNT puts me in tears, both of those guys make up for all the seriousness the other ppl do
 6 years ago '07        #52
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,432 | Props total: 14797 14797
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You just did all that defending Shaq so to speak then ethered it with one line. None of that other stuff matters when he couldnt stop Hakeem at all. sh*t, if Dream was scoring 32 a game and they double teamed him then imagine what he would have done if they single covered him?
 6 years ago '06        #53
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 T2THEONE said:
ONLY player in NBA HISTORY to win MVP and NEVER play in the NBA FINALS
Off the top of my head.....derrick rose

And before you say that his career isn't done..neither is Steve Nash's
 6 years ago '10        #54
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
Great read.

During the Lakers 3 peat, he definitely would of won those ships with another above average wing man (tmac, vince, AI)

And he's crazy if he thinks Nash's MVP's belong to him. I think Phoenix finished 1st in the conference and Nash put up numbers and made his team better the first time. His second one he put up the practically the same numbers so it's ok for him to be considered the MVP, but I'll admit that one belongs to KOBE.
 02-28-2012, 12:32 AM         #55
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn shame, the mention of Kobe's name steals the show every time. Out of all that lol'able sh*t, all n*ggas want to talk about is Kobe smh
 02-28-2012, 12:34 AM         #56
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But on that could you win with the 2nd or 3rd best wing player is stupid. Just as Kobe would have won them with the 2nd or 3rd best big man. Now the real talk is if all the stars were split up into their own teams who would have been winning. Of course sticking any two of the top 5 players in the league will result in championships. And Shaq would look like a real cupcake to think he couldn't win without Kobe.
 6 years ago '07        #57
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Universal Mind said:
Shaq is right though about it all, especially the part about him being able to average 45 and 19 against today's centers. I myself have always wondered why Dwight Howard only averages 22 points in an NBA where he's the only elite center. We could say Bynum, but he's not healthy enough for us to know what he can do consistently.
jameer nelson sucks at running the offense.
 6 years ago '05        #58
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 T2THEONE said:

Truth of the matter is that Nash could haveand should have wn 3 MVP's....He was THAT great:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #59
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,467 | Props total: 2702 2702
shaq played against

Hakeem
Ewing
Robinson
Morning
Mutombo ...

he did his numbers so iīll never tolerate people saying Dwight can be compared to him
 6 years ago '05        #60
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
 T2THEONE said:
Derrick Rose
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy