Drake On Subliminal Disses From Pusha T: “I Don’t Know, Maybe That Guy Is Bored.”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
Luda broke i doubt dat seriously n*ggah still eating off him name
 6 years ago '04        #22
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 kurtd225 said:
Luda broke i doubt dat seriously n*ggah still eating off him name
 6 years ago '05        #23
vickerytristan 
space
space
space
$51 | Props total: 0 0
Luda? Broke? since when GangGreen227?
 6 years ago '11        #24
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
He trying to pull a Jay-Z but he is Sherbert and never dropped ma classic, a "takeover" and/or got "ethered." Thus, he needs to shake that Caanadian/Buddhist v*ginal secretion sh*t!
 6 years ago '05        #25
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977 OP
space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
@ n*ggas Saying Luda....These Kids,I Promise Ya....
 6 years ago '11        #26
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
You n*ggas...
 6 years ago '05        #27
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
Hashtag rap? I didn't even kno there was a name for those wack a.ss lines

6 years ago '08        #28
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 1900 1900
 GangGreen227 said:
yea cuz we all know luda,common,&pusha aint/werent successful and are broke....love that logic

edit:as for my screen name doesnt have to do sh*t with no damn jets
n*gga you joking right?
 6 years ago '07        #29
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
me and my bro where talking about how we thought drake gave future a throw away verse anyway. drake really isn't tryna be a.ssociated with that guy, he just wanted that quick a.ssociation paycheck.
 6 years ago '10        #30
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Drake is just an attention wh0ore
 02-28-2012, 02:20 AM         #31
ripley 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luda's net worth is above any of these guys ($60 mil) Common's is $35 million. Drake's is $18 mil. Money isn't the issue here.

Luda just took Drake and Big Sean to school because they dissed him..let's not act like it came out of nowhere.

Common is relevant. He may not be as hot w/younger folks/pop fans, but he's well known by the mainstream via movies & community work (& being targeted by Fox News/Sarah Palin) than Drake. My mom, aunties etc don't know who the hell Drake is but they all know Common. Drake's is trying to get his hollywood on too..

Drake knows Common is relevant. He actually tried to go at Com (but abandoned the idea after Com directly dissed him) and then made sure to walk over and get that photo at All-star game. Drake aint dumb, just a lil arrogant at times.

Last edited by ripley; 02-28-2012 at 02:28 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #32
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 GangGreen227 said:
stans will be stans i guess

This is why I refuse to debate them fools. n*ggas like drake can do no wrong in their eyes. So everything heseles gets a pass. I dont know what it is. Do they secretly love that n*gga? Do they want to be that n*gga? Do they love that n*gga? sh*t idk. When it comes to talking sense to some of theses dudes, is like talking to a brick wall..so I just keep it movin....

Last edited by supervillain; 02-28-2012 at 04:12 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #33
space
space
 ripley said:
Luda's net worth is above any of these guys ($60 mil) Common's is $35 million. Drake's is $18 mil. Money isn't the issue here.

Luda just took Drake and Big Sean to school because they dissed him..let's not act like it came out of nowhere.

Common is relevant. He may not be as hot w/younger folks/pop fans, but he's well known by the mainstream via movies & community work (& being targeted by Fox News/Sarah Palin) than Drake. My mom, aunties etc don't know who the hell Drake is but they all know Common. Drake's is trying to get his hollywood on too..

Drake knows Common is relevant. He actually tried to go at Com (but abandoned the idea after Com directly dissed him) and then made sure to walk over and get that photo at All-star game. Drake aint dumb, just a lil arrogant at times.
The red basically sums it up...But his stains will never accept it...

Especially the kid wit the yolo avy....dude got drake d!ck so far down his throat, it's massaging his sphincter...

Last edited by supervillain; 02-28-2012 at 04:20 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #34
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 ripley said:

I'm a huge Common fan, in fact he used to be in my top 5 for a while, but you have got to be joking if you think Common is mildly relevant. The last time he was really relevant within hip hop and as a entertainer was Finding Forever / American Gangster period, so 06/07. Since then he has released UMC, which was failure (even though I do like some tracks on there) and has since focussed on his acting, and his last album has come and gone pretty much.

You are really reaching at thinking Common is a household name but Drake isn't, who you think all these so called mum's and aunties kids listen to?

You don't have to like Drakes music, but to say that currently Common is more relevant than Drake is laughable.
 6 years ago '10        #35
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
Drake is really asking for it.
 6 years ago '08        #36
space
space
 sheedawg said:
I'm a huge Common fan, in fact he used to be in my top 5 for a while, but you have got to be joking if you think Common is mildly relevant. The last time he was really relevant within hip hop and as a entertainer was Finding Forever / American Gangster period, so 06/07. Since then he has released UMC, which was failure (even though I do like some tracks on there) and has since focussed on his acting, and his last album has come and gone pretty much.

You are really reaching at thinking Common is a household name but Drake isn't, who you think all these so called mum's and aunties kids listen to?

You don't have to like Drakes music, but to say that currently Common is more relevant than Drake is laughable.
I don't see how ppl say common is not relevant? Just because he's not a "household" name like drake doesn't mean he's not relevant? Look at the times man, look at this generation, it's almost a certainty that drake is gonna be more relevant right now...look at his fan base vs common's...commons true fans are older now...You have to look at the demographics of today. But to say common is irrelevant is crazy. It's a different generation. When was the last time an irrelevant rapper got invited to the white house?

It's the same sh*t with nicki n Kim...we all know nicki is a carbon copy of Kim, we all know this, especially kims original fans but to say this to a nicki fan, it will fall on def ears..nicki fans either don't care or are blind to the facts. Even if nicki came out and Admitted it, her fans would still find some sort of way to dismiss it. It's not the rappers that's turning the industry to sh*t, it's the fans. The mentality of fans have changed over the years...no everything is accepted, even if it's a lie. Artists can lie to your face and still these fans would make excuses.

Last edited by supervillain; 02-28-2012 at 05:46 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #37
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,550 | Props total: 5893 5893
 sheedawg said:

There's a difference between relevance and popularity. Common may not be the most popular, but he is relevant. Irrelevant folk don't get invited to the White House to read poetry and sh*t. If he wanted to he could stop making new music and do shows performing nothing but older songs. That's relevance.
 6 years ago '05        #38
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3443 3443
 sheedawg said:

Give a sh*t about this thread but in terms of Hip-Hop? Common is more relevant than Drake hands down -to say otherwise is simply delusional.
 6 years ago '05        #39
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3443 3443
 sheedawg said:

Give a sh*t about this thread but in terms of Hip-Hop? Common is more relevant than Drake hands down -to say otherwise is simply delusional. My mum and my aunts kids listen to bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #40
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 rashcobar said:
Give a sh*t about this thread but in terms of Hip-Hop? Common is more relevant than Drake hands down -to say otherwise is simply delusional. My mum and my aunts kids listen to bullsh*t.
So Drake isnt more relevant than Common in hip hop currently? Man, Commons place in hip hop is solidified theres no arguing that, and like I said, this isnt an all time debate, this si about relevance in the hip hop game, and like I stated earlier, the last time Common found himself relevant was with Finding Forever, and as stated before, his album has come and gone without much of a fuss being kicked, except for the fact that it contained a perceived shot at Drake.

And to the dude who posted that there is a difference between relevance and popularity, yes there is, but they work with one another. In order to be relevant, you need to be popular.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago