Pau Gasol Could End Up In Houston After All

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
Morey already said Lowrys off limits

But keep believing writers who have no clue whats going on down here in houston, laker fans... its funny
 6 years ago '05        #102
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
did anyone else ask why ts didnt post the link?

heres why

Sam smith...Bulls.com...his fantasy trade scenarios

Rondo for Pau
howard for bynum

Monta for Al jefferson
 6 years ago '11        #103
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 932 932
pau is my dawg and all but thats a good look if its some real sh*t... lowry too good to be traded for old a.ss pau right now though.
 6 years ago '11        #104
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Teams will not make moves until Howard is moved.
 6 years ago '04        #105
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,097 | Props total: 1337 1337
i dont see how this changes anything. point guards are lighting their a.sses up and as good as gasol and bynum are, it doesnt seem like fromt eh games I watch, that anyone is scared to go to the whole around them.
 02-28-2012, 12:01 PM         #106
RamsGold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There Vs Their vs They're.....
 6 years ago '04        #107
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Afnorth123 said:
Morey already said Lowrys off limits

But keep believing writers who have no clue whats going on down here in houston, laker fans... its funny
If they have to include Lowry in the trade they will... The Rockets are taking a risk that could pay off tremendously in the summer... Everyone is looking at what they are doing now and saying it is stupid... I was one of those people... But it makes sense to me what they are trying to do now... The Rockets goal is to be able to create a scenario to bring in Howard and D-Will in the offseason in free agency using Gasol star power and all the cap space they freed up in the trade... kind of like what Miami did with Bosh and Lebron

The Rockets currently are no championship team and we have no names here that can draw other players to our team and we have a huge contract on our hands with Martin who is inconsistent at best... So what is the point of keeping a team together that cannot win... Even if we get Gasol and do not get D-Will and Howard in the offseason we would be in the same position we are now... A team with decent players with no chance at winning a ring... But at least we have a star player that can maybe now lure other players in within the next couple of years and we would have a sh*t load of money to offer players who come to Houston...

It is a dream scenario but that is what Morey is trying to do... Houston has always had great big men the past 3 decades from Moses to Sampson to Hakeem to Ming... Our ultimate goal is Howard and it is believed that wherever Howard goes in free agency D-Will would follow... A team with Gasol, Howard and D-Will would be just as good as any trio in the NBA today and would definitely make us instant contenders in the West... But we have to give up some talent to make that happen...
 02-28-2012, 01:39 PM         #108
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Feel sorry for this dude he gets bullied on a regular for being SOFT
 6 years ago '10        #109
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 Cheeze said:

you just proved he basically was since Bynum went out and they needed to make a move cause they were losing
no your missing the point, the majority of people on here think the Lakers were a garbage team before they got Gasol, the record proved otherwise, thats the point i was trying to make, they still woulda made the playoffs as they did the year before with Smush, Luke Walton, and Kwame in the starting lineup, Pau just helped them keep up the race for the top seed that year
 6 years ago '05        #110
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 dre03 said:
If they have to include Lowry in the trade they will... The Rockets are taking a risk that could pay off tremendously in the summer... Everyone is looking at what they are doing now and saying it is stupid... I was one of those people... But it makes sense to me what they are trying to do now... The Rockets goal is to be able to create a scenario to bring in Howard and D-Will in the offseason in free agency using Gasol star power and all the cap space they freed up in the trade... kind of like what Miami did with Bosh and Lebron

The Rockets currently are no championship team and we have no names here that can draw other players to our team and we have a huge contract on our hands with Martin who is inconsistent at best... So what is the point of keeping a team together that cannot win... Even if we get Gasol and do not get D-Will and Howard in the offseason we would be in the same position we are now... A team with decent players with no chance at winning a ring... But at least we have a star player that can maybe now lure other players in within the next couple of years and we would have a sh*t load of money to offer players who come to Houston...

It is a dream scenario but that is what Morey is trying to do... Houston has always had great big men the past 3 decades from Moses to Sampson to Hakeem to Ming... Our ultimate goal is Howard and it is believed that wherever Howard goes in free agency D-Will would follow... A team with Gasol, Howard and D-Will would be just as good as any trio in the NBA today and would definitely make us instant contenders in the West... But we have to give up some talent to make that happen...

Gasol isnt drawing dwill or dwight to houston..thats a fact..the trade is bad no matter what the plan is becuase plans dont always work out especially when they rely on free agency... u dont blow up your team and get an aging pf on the Off chance that you get lucky in free agency
 6 years ago '04        #111
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 4994 4994
what if lowry is having a fluke season? give me dragic instead.
 6 years ago '05        #112
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 doczdaname said:
what if lowry is having a fluke season? give me dragic instead.
Lowrys been playing like this since last season
 6 years ago '11        #113
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
The Lakers would be STEALING if they could get Scola AND Lowry. Get a damn good PF who can score around the rim and is a capable rebounder and defender and A TOP NOTCH PG....shiii.

GET IT DONE MITCH!
 6 years ago '09        #114
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 4918 4918
we don't need weak a.ss Pau Gasol. we're winning already. I don't know why Morey wants to dismantle the team to help the Lakers get better
 6 years ago '06        #115
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17837 17837
sounds gooooood.
 02-28-2012, 10:53 PM         #116
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
The Lakers would be STEALING if they could get Scola AND Lowry. Get a damn good PF who can score around the rim and is a capable rebounder and defender and A TOP NOTCH PG....shiii.

GET IT DONE MITCH!

I love what scola has brought to the rockets but hes starting to flame out. His defense is BAD, him and martin the worst defenders on the team and hes not a great rebounder either. Scola value is he plays hard and efficient on offense, but this year I havent seen the efficiency. We gave him a 5 year contract not to long ago I would love to get rid of that contract if not I believe the rockets will think about amnesty after the season.

Last edited by ktbballplaya; 02-28-2012 at 11:02 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #117
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Lowry is better than Irving, Jennings, Conley, Collison, Rubio, Walker, definately better than Nelson, Thomas, Parker, and is slightly below Steve Nash (this season). If he was traded to the Lakers, you would love him and appreciate him.
see, it's blanket statements like these why i rarely respond on bx anymore. kyle lowery is better than the aforementioned guards based on what characteristics exactly? strength? speed? lateral quickness? mental toughness? good on-ball defensive skills? ability to play without the ball? experience in big moments? dexterity? leadership?

some of the guards you mentioned lowery is better in some areas, others he isn't. too many variables to make absolute statements. then again...it's your opinion.
 6 years ago '04        #118
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
 Young Professa said:
see, it's blanket statements like these why i rarely respond on bx anymore. kyle lowery is better than the aforementioned guards based on what characteristics exactly? strength? speed? lateral quickness? mental toughness? good on-ball defensive skills? ability to play without the ball? experience in big moments? dexterity? leadership?

some of the guards you mentioned lowery is better in some areas, others he isn't. too many variables to make absolute statements. then again...it's your opinion.
dude hes the best player on a team thats currently 5th in the western conference and putting up top 5 pg stats this season, as a continuation of what he did the second half of last season. the dude is coming into his own and steadily getting better. hes a good all around guard, offense and defense. you really have to watch him dude. we havent had many nationally teleised games, but you needa get a stream, and see why us houston fans are high on him.

dont be fooled, it aint like we havent had good players here and gettin overly riled up. we got good tradition in houston and for lowry to galvanize a fanbase like ours says something about his game. weve watched all of his improvements, and him becoming a better shooter opened up his whole game

btw 26 5 and 4 tonight in the W
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago