NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-28-2012, 12:05 AM         #61
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want gasol so bad, but i realy dont want to give up lowry, dragic martin and scola would be a dream come true
 6 years ago '09        #62
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
send him back to memphis with Barnes or Metta for Zbo and Josh Selby or maybe even...nah thats too much to offer.

Maybe they can include Luke and he can moonlight as a benchwarmer while he coaches the Tigers during the day.
 02-28-2012, 12:06 AM         #63
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
you lose size in gasol for another undersized goofy un-athletic big in scola. and lowery is a decent starting point guard, but not enough impact to get the lakers over the hump.

#vetothistrade
lmoa at LOWRY being only decent, watch some basketball
 02-28-2012, 12:17 AM         #64
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao Pau's so horrible, yet you same n*ggas say Kobe only won because Pau carried him...make up your mind you whining n*ggas. Pau will most likely be moved, and it will be for some good sh*t. These teams are trying to push their teams over the top figuring that Pau, an All-Star player, who they probably believe just isn't playing as well because of limited opportunities with kobe chucking, and Bynum becoming an allstar. On top of him not being fully in it because he feels he'll be traded. It happens all the time, teams think guys are better than they are, because media pumps that sh*t. This is the same soft a.ss Pau Gasol that people say Kobe should just pass to every play and they can win titles.

Rant over, enough of being logical y'all can just go back to your regular "stan vs. hater" lives.
 02-28-2012, 12:19 AM         #65
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
lmao Pau's so horrible, yet you same n*ggas say Kobe only won because Pau carried him...make up your mind you whining n*ggas. Pau will most likely be moved, and it will be for some good sh*t. These teams are trying to push their teams over the top figuring that Pau, an All-Star player, who they probably believe just isn't playing as well because of limited opportunities with kobe chucking, and Bynum becoming an allstar. On top of him not being fully in it because he feels he'll be traded. It happens all the time, teams think guys are better than they are, because media pumps that sh*t. This is the same soft a.ss Pau Gasol that people say Kobe should just pass to every play and they can win titles.

Rant over, enough of being logical y'all can just go back to your regular "stan vs. hater" lives.
You really don't think Pau was the difference in getting the Lakers back in title contention
 6 years ago '07        #66
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
I hope Jonny Flynn is gone. That n*gga is like Steve Francis on Crack, sherm, and pills. (dribbling shot clock out shooting retarded low percentage shots) I wouldn't be shocked if he goes to another team and suddenly beasts though.
 6 years ago '06        #67
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7

Houston lost.... and Lakers
 6 years ago '04        #68
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5477 5477
 rd Meth said:
lmoa at LOWRY being only decent, watch some basketball
i've watched lowery since villanova with randy foye and allen ray, and i say again....lowery is a decent starting point guard. better than what we currently have defensively, but not enough overall to get L.A. over the hump. don't let your emotions over-value these players abilities. this is why fans like you aren't gm's

Last edited by Young Professa; 02-28-2012 at 12:37 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #69
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 Young Professa said:
i've watched lowery since villanova with randy foye and allen ray, and i say again....lowery is a decent starting point guard. better than what we currently have defensively, but not enough overall to get L.A. over the hump. don't let your emotions over-value these players abilities. this is why fans like you aren't gm's
Then y is the n*gga that got Lowry a gm?

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '06        #70
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
there is no way houston is letting go of lowry.. no fu*king way!!!
 6 years ago '04        #71
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Cheeze said:
You really don't think Pau was the difference in getting the Lakers back in title contention

But lets not act like Wade getting Lebron and Bosh didn't help in getting him out the first rd since that ring

(You know I had to clown at least once )
 6 years ago '10        #72
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 Loso Luciano24 said:
The 2nd sentence

[pic - click to view]

Say what you want about Pau, but there aren't many 7 footers out there with his skill set.
i still dont understand why people act like Pau is a scrub
 6 years ago '10        #73
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 Kasssssst said:

But lets not act like Wade getting Lebron and Bosh didn't help in getting him out the first rd since that ring

people did forget that before the Lakers landed Pau that year, they did have a top 3 record in the West, Pau was just icing on the cake, they made the move for Pau because of the injuries to the frontline (Bynum)

'The Lakers were one of the NBA's best teams before the 20-year-old Bynum injured his left knee Jan. 13 against Memphis, coincidentally. Los Angeles had a 28-16 record entering Friday night's game at Toronto but had lost five of eight since Bynum was injured.'

but lets keep acting like Pau was the savior that season

Last edited by BEASTMODE863; 02-28-2012 at 12:54 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #74
space
space
space
 Young Professa said:
Lowry is better than Irving, Jennings, Conley, Collison, Rubio, Walker, definately better than Nelson, Thomas, Parker, and is slightly below Steve Nash (this season). If he was traded to the Lakers, you would love him and appreciate him.
 02-28-2012, 12:55 AM         #75
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:

BEASTMODE863 said:
people did forget that before the Lakers landed Pau that year, they did have a top 3 record in the West, Pau was just icing on the cake, they made the move for Pau because of the injuries to the frontline (Bynum)

'The Lakers were one of the NBA's best teams before the 20-year-old Bynum injured his left knee Jan. 13 against Memphis, coincidentally. Los Angeles had a 28-16 record entering Friday night's game at Toronto but had lost five of eight since Bynum was injured.'

but lets keep acting like Pau was the savior that season

you just proved he basically was since Bynum went out and they needed to make a move cause they were losing
 6 years ago '11        #76
bezzle 11 heat pts11
space
space
$590 | Props total: 42 42
After finally lifting the weight of Yao's contract off since last year,
and now having the 6th spot looking into the playoffs, I don't see
them trading away 2 of their top 3 double digit scorers for JUST Pau.

Terrence Williams' reckless a** averages more mins than Flynn.
 6 years ago '06        #77
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
 Loso Luciano24 said:
The 2nd sentence

[pic - click to view]

Say what you want about Pau, but there aren't many 7 footers out there with his skill set.
aint many 7 footers that soft either
 6 years ago '07        #78
space
space
space
 .:RELOADED:. said:
you houston fans are overhyping lowry a little bit

hes a decent pg nothing great......i dont see why u guys are more upset about losing lowry than u are with losing kevin martin

pau gasol (a bonafide all star) is waaaaay better than kyle lowry.....i mean kyle lowry is in the same class as ramon sessions who we can get for a 1st rd pick...a little bit better but hes in the same class
Lowry basically the best player on the team, and is not in his 30s.
 6 years ago '04        #79
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Lowry basically the best player on the team, and is not in his 30s.
that guy has no fu*kin clue what he is talking about just cause lowry doesnt have the name recognition ppl think he isnt as good. the lakers want him for a reason. ramon sessions lol, gtfoh

i dont agree with the dude who said lowry was better than irving though, thats a bit of a stretch considering that dude is a future superstar
 6 years ago '07        #80
space
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
that guy has no fu*kin clue what he is talking about just cause lowry doesnt have the name recognition ppl think he isnt as good. the lakers want him for a reason. ramon sessions lol, gtfoh

i dont agree with the dude who said lowry was better than irving though, thats a bit of a stretch considering that dude is a future superstar
that guy said ramon sessions and kyle lowry are in the same class.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy