Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1293 1293
There aren't black school shootings cuz blacks don't go to school.
 02-28-2012, 06:08 PM         #22
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
no but the difference is most of that black on black violence is between people who know each other, not many are some black kid walking up to a random area and trying to k!ll random people.
this is why all these apes shoot each other every day. They all share the same stupid a.ss mentality. Rap isnt real n*ggas, its strictly entertainment. And the coons who do what they rap about, are no better than the coons they inspire to k!ll with their music.

Last edited by Joehook; 02-28-2012 at 06:11 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #23
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,849 | Props total: 3972 3972
 WillieMaysHayes said:
the night before the shooting he tweeted about it, and uploaded this picture

[pic - click to view]

appearently, he did not go to chardon high school. he went to a charter school in a city called willoughby but him and the kids he shot at rode the same bus, and i guess they bullied him at the bus stop and on the bus.
His dad is a ex con and a wife beater.
Damn kid, if only you'd have just given them a beating... Dude put on the trench coat and everything. Took the sh*t too far.
 6 years ago '05        #24
jkrhomies8 
space
space
$736 | Props total: 2 2
 Billdotel said:
 6 years ago '11        #25
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 Decan45 said:
Damn kid, if only you'd have just given them a beating... Dude put on the trench coat and everything. Took the sh*t too far.
shooting=safe way out.

he was prolly thinkin, i could beat their a.ss......but then they would beat my skinny a.ss right back a couple weeks later.

i shoot them.....they know not to fu*k with me again
 02-28-2012, 06:16 PM         #26
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my buddy at work's name is TJ Lane. he came into work today sayin he had mad facebook requests today, he was all happy lol. he was like "why'd i wake up and have like 40 facebook friend requests ha ha ha. you know whats crazy tho? every person is from ohio..." he had no idea what even happened.
 6 years ago '11        #27
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 youduglas said:
my buddy at work's name is TJ Lane. he came into work today sayin he had mad facebook requests today, he was all happy lol. he was like "why'd i wake up and have like 40 facebook friend requests ha ha ha. you know whats crazy tho? every person is from ohio..." he had no idea what even happened.
 6 years ago '04        #28
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 youduglas said:
if this is serious then

but im disappointed, not shocked, but disappointed yall arguing abt what race carries out what type of violence in here, that sh*t is beyond dumb. this kid stood up for himself in the wrong way
 6 years ago '05        #29
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
 youduglas said:
 6 years ago '04        #30
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2837 2837
n*gga gonna duck.. prolly was bullying that crazy dude..better outrun that gun boy
 6 years ago '04        #31
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 One Gud Cide said:
why these white people always taking these movies serious though? you know firing like 3000 bullets hitting one guy in the foot

and least learn how to aim. shoot up a school catch one body? better hope n*ggas in jail have bad aim too
I ain't even white, but white people would say to you "well why are all these black people taking hip hop serious"....see why you shouldn't say that
 6 years ago '10        #32
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,767 | Props total: 2858 2858
No need to turn it into a race thing cause its understood that its been predominately whites. & yes Blacks do the same just in a different format....but wrong is wrong.

Dude couldve been Green, Antartican, from Mars...I dont give a fu*k. This defines coward sh*t. Once again these are the weirdos you make sure to send to them Men in Black Prisons. My word its like dont nobody just wanna go hands up no more & everybody walk away after...even if its with scratches, something broken or bloody
 6 years ago '05        #33
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
this type of sh*t doesnt happen often enough. maybe if it did people would stop bullying people.
 6 years ago '10        #34
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11195 11195
 youduglas said:
 6 years ago '11        #35
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Decan45 said:
Heard about this on the radio this morning, they said he tweeted things like "Die everyone" or something of that degree, then he tweeted this picture and both events none of his Twitter followers took seriously, no one tried to talk him out of it or anything, and the thing was though that he HAD friends at school and Twitter
 6 years ago '08        #36
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Billdotel said:

02-28-2012, 06:40 PM         #37
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clear to tell he was bullied...it's all fun and games until somebody gets their head busted

beat your kids a.sses if you know they're bullying and tell them to dead that sh*t...and parents KNOW when their kids are bullies
 6 years ago '05        #38
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2173 2173
...damn white people

..if you going to shoot somebody at least make it drug related..
 6 years ago '05        #39
lokey19 6 heat pts
space
space
$945 | Props total: 277 277
Bullied or not 3 people are dead. fu*k THE SHOOTER. That was too close to my old stomping ground. I was really hoping either he had a suicide by cop or that he kobained himself. Highly disappointed that tax dollars will be wasted on this retarded coward
 6 years ago '04        #40
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
3 people dead now out of the 5 shot, and how can the article say a Cleveland school then say 30 miles out of Cleveland Smh, can't be here and not here at the same time
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy