Must See...Who Will Buy The iPad 3? [INFOGRAPHIC]

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-02-2012, 08:23 AM         #61
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 genobee said:
Don't get how all these apple stans are confusing personal preferences, with actual facts.

There are a lot of products in the past that has been successful, although they were inferior in specs and quality to other product on the market(Sidekick, WII, etc). Does that make the better? Or more preferred by consumers?

The best build product isnt something that change with opinion. For example, if the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 instantly sold a 50 million copies, everyone started liking everything about it, and started despising the iPad 2 for some odd reason, with its new found Popularity, does that make the galaxy tab a better tablet than the Ipad2? The answer is NO!!! The iPad 2 is a better build product with much better features. Even if somehow the galaxy tab where to sell more, It would still be inferior to the iPad 2 because of its inferior build, laggy Honey Comb OS, smaller app market etc. But if a product comes out with better specs, more feature, and equally responsive OS, then that product is better, even if the ipad 2 is the more preferred product by consumers. Preference should play a role in which product is better, but that role should be minimal at best.

People always ask me which is the best tablet on the market, I always say the transformer prime is, and give the reason to why it is. But if they ask me which is best for them, I always say that the iPad 2 would be their best choice, and give reasons why.

Its not about sales or popularity, Its quality, performance, features
That doesn't matter to Apple stans. They are acting like Bill Clinton now defining the word "is". They know dang will what "better" means. They are just trolling real hard. This is a new low on Boxden.

They are acting like products aren't rated the "best" all the time by several reviewers. You got it in almost every product industry. It is an accepted term in every industry. Ratings are always done using the metrics established for those industries. Speakers would be weight, size, build and sound quality. TVs would be size, display quality, internet options, etc. Cars would be size class, transmission, engine performance, gas efficiency, etc. Every industry has this and one product is rated better over the rest. Sales are never used to rate these products. Now the word "better" is a problem with Apple stans.

Last edited by xeduran; 03-02-2012 at 08:30 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #62
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 xeduran said:
That doesn't matter to Apple stans. They are acting like Bill Clinton now defining the word "is". They know dang will what "better" means. They are just trolling real hard. This is a new low on Boxden.

They are acting like products aren't rated the "best" all the time by several reviewers. You got it in almost every product industry. It is an accepted term in every industry. Ratings are always done using the metrics established for those industries. Speakers would be weight, size, build and sound quality. TVs would be size, display quality, internet options, etc. Cars would be size class, transmission, engine performance, gas efficiency, etc. Every industry has this and one product is rated better over the rest. Sales are never used to rate these products. Now the word "better" is a problem with Apple stans.

Ratings? So are you trying to attempt to tell me ratings aren't opinionated? Are you trying to tell me that websites don't get paid off?

You going to go off ratings and tell me what movie is better? You going to go off ratings and tell me what video game is better?

You must not know sh*t about the industry

Ratings are just media/publicity for a product, not no damn law of what's "better"

These people writing reviews are essentially just product promoters giving their OPINION... that's it.

You have absolute 0 business sense and think inside the box. You remind me of those video game heads that argue all day long about what's a better system/video game... same characteristic as those fools.

Last edited by PTC; 03-02-2012 at 03:40 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #63
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
Tablets are made to please humans. If the ipad pleases more humans than any other tablet it is the best.
 03-04-2012, 08:43 AM         #64
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
Ratings? So are you trying to attempt to tell me ratings aren't opinionated? Are you trying to tell me that websites don't get paid off?

You going to go off ratings and tell me what movie is better? You going to go off ratings and tell me what video game is better?

You must not know sh*t about the industry

Ratings are just media/publicity for a product, not no damn law of what's "better"

These people writing reviews are essentially just product promoters giving their OPINION... that's it.

You have absolute 0 business sense and think inside the box. You remind me of those video game heads that argue all day long about what's a better system/video game... same characteristic as those fools.
I guess the specs used as metrics are opinions now. Cause an engine being rated better based on actual performance numbers is opinion. A CPU/GPU processor being able to run applications/games faster is just opinion. Things that are actually measured are now considered opinion? The ratings come from these metrics. Any good review organization using metrics or else it is not a valid review. You sir are an idiot. You are the one thinking inside of a box. You cannot tell the difference between a preference and something being better. You keep using the word better in a relative sense and not in an absolute sense. You have a fixed view and do not change it. I admire that in people who actually know what they are talking about. Saying I have zero business sense yet I actually work in a business environment everyday. I'll keep collecting checks and you can keep Apple stanning though. I seriously hope they pay you to stan this hard.

Last edited by xeduran; 03-04-2012 at 08:46 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #65
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
I got a buyer for my IPad2 so I'll be getting the ipad3.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy