Must See...Who Will Buy The iPad 3? [INFOGRAPHIC]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
5531 pageviews
65 comments

mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
Must See...Who Will Buy The iPad 3? [INFOGRAPHIC]

[pic - click to view]

The rumor is that the iPad 3 announcement will come in the first week of March, but doesn’t specify when it will be released. For reference, the iPad 2 was announced on March 2nd of last year, and available on the 11th.

There are some significant changes expected and to gain a better understanding on the current state of the American consumers’ current iPad usage and anticipation of the iPad 3, AYTM conducted DIY market research utilizing our online consumer panel and survey tool. The highlights of our discoveries are encapsulated in this infographic:

[pic - click to view]

Source

Very well done... image

65 comments for "Must See...Who Will Buy The iPad 3? [INFOGRAPHIC]"

6 years ago '04        #2
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6444 6444
I sold my iPad 2 last week for $460... I was desperate to get rid of it lol
 6 years ago '07        #3
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 dj X said:
I sold my iPad 2 last week for $460... I was desperate to get rid of it lol
Care to explain??
 6 years ago '04        #4
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 urbangatsby said:
fu*k the ipad 3...i have an ipad 1 and thru software updates, apple has made the ipad 1 slow as fu*k and crash a bunch of times which prompts people to buy the new ipad...they been doing this alot of times with there iphone lineup for years now....cant wait to get an windows 8 tablet

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #5
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,191 | Props total: 9387 9387
 chirpflare said:

[pic - click to view]

sh*t is sad but true my 3G was bugging the fu*k out one the new os was installed.
 02-27-2012, 07:59 PM         #6
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Asus>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #7
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,015 | Props total: 9825 9825
Tablets are range anywhere from $400 to $800 a pop. I just copped my iPad2 last year and I will more than likely not be buying another $600 tablet that I seldom use. I don't give a damn if it 4G LTE enabled. My joint is wifi only and with my sweet a.ss internet connection I can care less about 4G LTE unless it is on my newest iPhone5 or whatever the guys over at Apple decide to name it. Tablets should honestly have a two to three year life span not every year. Do I have the money to drop for a new iPad3 when it is released? Sure I do. But that doesn't justify me throwing away half a stack on a tablet.
 6 years ago '05        #8
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
I sure as fu*k wont....but i wont complain when my stock in Apple goes up. They've already gone up $200 a share since i bought them. and i have 100 shares.
 6 years ago '08        #9
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 274 274
i want a tablet, i might invest in one come holiday time. my mom has the original ipad and i see nothing wrong with it
 6 years ago '04        #10
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I use a Macbook for work and have an iPhone 4 for business. Hate Apple all y'all want, but I absolutely love the flawless integration/seamless syncing between the two: iCal, Mail, iTunes, and iCloud alone -- something no other laptop/phone combo does as well in my opinion.

To each their own though At this point though, if I decide to get a tablet, the best option is an iPad. No sense in having a Macbook, iPhone, and a Galaxy, doesn't add up.
 6 years ago '06        #11
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
protesters WILL BUY FIRST TO RECORD THERE PROTESTING. SINCE THEY OUT THERE CAMPING ANYWAY LMAOOOOOOOO
 6 years ago '05        #12
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
3x3 = 9 .....get the 3 then the next one will be the 9 ? ....this about it
 6 years ago '10        #13
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,416 | Props total: 6247 6247
but can it blend
 6 years ago '04        #14
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
I'm good with my blackberry playbook. I use it for web surfing, and for watching HD 1080P movies straight to the flat screen with the built in HDMI. You guys spending all this money on tablets just because it's apple...SMH
 6 years ago '11        #15
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,395 | Props total: 4461 4461
 VerballyAbusive said:
I'm good with my blackberry playbook. I use it for web surfing, and for watching HD 1080P movies straight to the flat screen with the built in HDMI. You guys spending all this money on tablets just because it's apple...SMH
No, we spend $500.00USD because we want a quality product that has a sizeable amount of quality apps from a company who has been rated number 1 in customer service 10 years in a row. You on the other hand bought a tablet that once had a price comparable to the iPad but quickly experienced a firesale because no one was buying it. Not to mention your tablet is manufactured by a company on its death bed. RIM is Palm 10 years ago.
 6 years ago '05        #16
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 deuterion said:
no, we spend $500.00usd because we want a quality product that has a sizeable amount of quality apps from a company who has been rated number 1 in customer service 10 years in a row. You on the other hand bought a tablet that once had a price comparable to the ipad but quickly experienced a firesale because no one was buying it. Not to mention your tablet is manufactured by a company on its death bed. Rim is palm 10 years ago.
n*gga hit u with that boom boom ba babbyyyyyy !!! Super bass!
 6 years ago '05        #17
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
keeping my 2...althoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

...goddamn it I gotta make my mind up
 02-28-2012, 07:06 PM         #18
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuterion said:
No, we spend $500.00USD because we want a quality product that has a sizeable amount of quality apps from a company who has been rated number 1 in customer service 10 years in a row. You on the other hand bought a tablet that once had a price comparable to the iPad but quickly experienced a firesale because no one was buying it. Not to mention your tablet is manufactured by a company on its death bed. RIM is Palm 10 years ago.
It's other companies with better tablets than Apple tho
 6 years ago '04        #19
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 tj.iscool said:
It's other companies with better tablets than Apple tho
Sales say otherwise but ok. I'll wait the the typical "people are just sheep comment" though.

Last edited by hockeythug; 02-28-2012 at 07:31 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #20
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
 hockeythug said:
Sales say otherwise but ok. I'll wait the the typical "people are just sheep comment" though.
Sales doesn't make it better. The prime is the best tablet currently on the market, but it wont see iPad # because its not popular. Plus the 3 specs don't even sound that crazy, its gonna be like a iPad 2 with a new screen and overclocked CPU(but then again ipad users dont care about specs, they love their system under-powered).

I would rather have Freedom android over simplicity apple any-day, but thats just me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago