Given chance to win NBA’s 2012 All-Star game, LeBron James takes a pass

most viewed right now
 157
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 111
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-27-2012, 10:47 AM         #41
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he does everything right yet is still ringless

explain????????????
 02-27-2012, 10:50 AM         #42
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
he does everything right yet is still ringless

explain????????????
he does everything right, but unfortunately (and ballhog fans have a hard time believing this), there are 4 other ppl on the court with him and when mo williams is ur 2nd option and then ERIK SPOELSTRA is ur coach, it's hard to win........

not everyone is blessed to have great players AND great coaches on their side for their entire career
 02-27-2012, 10:54 AM         #43
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
03-04-2012

/thread
 6 years ago '04        #44
torious 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$83,987 | Props total: 15462 15462
bron just aint about that life
 02-27-2012, 11:00 AM         #45
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
he does everything right, but unfortunately (and ballhog fans have a hard time believing this), there are 4 other ppl on the court with him and when mo williams is ur 2nd option and then ERIK SPOELSTRA is ur coach, it's hard to win........

not everyone is blessed to have great players AND great coaches on their side for their entire career
or a future HOF player in his prime along with a top 5 PF also

like bron bron last year
 02-27-2012, 11:07 AM         #46
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
or a future HOF player in his prime along with a top 5 PF also

like bron bron last year
phil jackson's coaching style and philosophies are worth more than a d wade and a bosh on the team.................. stop underrating the coaches

kobe had a top 5 PF in 08 (his MVP season btw) and still lost by 40, so............... lebron's career is nowhere near over. his legacy took a small hit, but he's making up for it this year with the greatest/most efficient season ever ending in a chip
 6 years ago '04        #47
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,834 | Props total: 5167 5167
 dtown1759 said:
bron just aint about that life
he was about that life a few years ago against the pistons in the playoffs
 02-27-2012, 11:15 AM         #48
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
he was about that life a few years ago against the pistons in the playoffs
 02-27-2012, 11:16 AM         #49
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
phil jackson's coaching style and philosophies are worth more than a d wade and a bosh on the team.................. stop underrating the coaches

kobe had a top 5 PF in 08 (his MVP season btw) and still lost by 40, so............... lebron's career is nowhere near over. his legacy took a small hit, but he's making up for it this year with the greatest/most efficient season ever ending in a chip

oh top 5 pf gasol who dropped 15 & 10 in the finals but got outplayed by the better PF in KG who dropped 18 & 13 on him?

so much for that argument

Lebron legacy is LOSING

get with the program
 02-27-2012, 11:20 AM         #50
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
oh top 5 pf gasol who dropped 15 & 10 in the finals but got outplayed by the better PF in KG who dropped 18 & 13 on him?

so much for that argument

Lebron legacy is LOSING

get with the program
but bosh is a top 5 PF even tho he was averaging 18 and 7 but dirk dropped 26 and 10 on him??

stop it. lebron's legacy is growing with this season. making it to the nba finals is a failure now its not like he got swept in the 2nd round
 02-27-2012, 11:23 AM         #51
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
but bosh is a top 5 PF even tho he was averaging 18 and 7 but dirk dropped 26 and 10 on him??

stop it. lebron's legacy is growing with this season. making it to the nba finals is a failure now its not like he got swept in the 2nd round
your right and Lebron was scoring less points and grabbing fewer rebound than BOSH

even more embarrassing for bron bron now

thanks for pointing that out *daps*
 02-27-2012, 11:26 AM         #52
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
your right and Lebron was scoring less points and grabbing fewer rebound than BOSH

even more embarrassing for bron bron now

thanks for pointing that out *daps*
i said lebron was averaging 18, 7, 7 then i said bosh was averaging 18 and 7 same sh*t lebron was making plays, he didn't know if he should have taken over or not since d wade is on the team. doesn't help that spoelstra doesn't even talk to his team during timeouts all of that is gonna be solved by june anyway
 6 years ago '11        #53
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,703 | Props total: 1572 1572
Just another example of how Bron Bon pus*y

:nasmad:Get mad n*ggas
 02-27-2012, 11:30 AM         #54
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
i said lebron was averaging 18, 7, 7 then i said bosh was averaging 18 and 7 same sh*t lebron was making plays, he didn't know if he should have taken over or not since d wade is on the team. doesn't help that spoelstra doesn't even talk to his team during timeouts all of that is gonna be solved by june anyway
why are you brining up wade he played his part

you know damn well bron sat back and didn't do what he needed to do IN THE 4TH QUARTER

stop playin yourself B

Lebron was so shook he allowed BOSH to take more shots than him

Lebron went from taking the most shots on the team in the regular season to the 3rd most in the finals...the most important games of the season

 6 years ago '06        #55
droid3000 1033 heat pts1033
space
avatar space
space
$28,219 | Props total: 30838 30838
win a championship and none of this will not matter
 02-27-2012, 11:36 AM         #56
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
why are you brining up wade he played his part

you know damn well bron sat back and didn't do what he needed to do IN THE 4TH QUARTER

stop playin yourself B

Lebron was so shook he allowed BOSH to take more shots than him

Lebron went from taking the most shots on the team in the regular season to the 3rd most in the finals...the most important games of the season

cuz wade didn't fumble the inbound pass and made them lose in game 4...............cuz wade didn't miss the game winning shot in game 2.......................

lebron shook of what?? jason terry?
[pic - click to view]



he struggled in a playoff series..............he was on fire in the first 3 series. stop it. he's still young, his prime will be filled with finals appearances and wins. that's the type of player he is
 6 years ago '04        #57
torious 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$83,987 | Props total: 15462 15462
 MosDefinition said:
he was about that life a few years ago against the pistons in the playoffs

the pistons were about that life in 05

[pic - click to view]


where's your boy's hardware?

 02-27-2012, 11:46 AM         #58
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:

he struggled in a playoff series (NBA FINALS)..............he was on fire in the first 3 series. stop it.


 02-27-2012, 11:50 AM         #59
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
bulls were a better defensive team than the mavs and lebron dominated them. rick carlisle is just smarter than spoelstra and knew not to let lebron drive to the paint cuz that would be game over. thats why lebron is working on his midrange/post game this year and is having the most efficient/greatest season ever............if teams try to stop him wit that zone sh*t, he'll have other things to work with

d wade struggled the first 3 series and was good in the finals cuz the attention was on lebron..........what's the issue here
 02-27-2012, 12:21 PM         #60
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
bulls were a better defensive team than the mavs and lebron dominated them. rick carlisle is just smarter than spoelstra and knew not to let lebron drive to the paint cuz that would be game over. thats why lebron is working on his midrange/post game this year and is having the most efficient/greatest season ever............if teams try to stop him wit that zone sh*t, he'll have other things to work with

d wade struggled the first 3 series and was good in the finals cuz the attention was on lebron..........what's the issue here
the issue?

failing your team during the NBA finals

being the 3rd leading scorer on YOUR OWN TEAM

letting BOSH take my shots than you
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
110 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
84 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
60 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
154 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy