Report: Kobe Bryant goes to hospital with headaches - sustains nasal fracture (video)

most viewed right now
 125
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13102 13102
oh hang on, let me spray this thread for trolls with the mental capacity of pocket lint real quick...

 Nate187um said:
stfu you dumb c*cksucka

wade is avg 16.8 shots in 32mpg

kobe is avg 24 in 38mpg & he's not sharing shots with a top 2 player like fade is

kobe is taking 1.58 shots per minute compared to wade's 1.88

only on boxden



[pic - click to view]



good thing a GED equivalent isn't a minimum requirement to post on boxden
 6 years ago '10        #142
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Nate187um said:
considering shaq couldn't win 1 game in the finals with penny shooting 50%....YES

& kobes not that great right so whats the problem????

& you know what WAS impressive.....

Kobe winning 2 rings and making 3 straight finals WITHOUT ANY FUTURE HOF PLAYERS

Something bron and fade WONT be able to say IF they win TOGETHER

kobe won the majority of his rings with a hall of fame dominant center dropping damn near 40 a night

lol @ acting as if pau gasol is chopped liver

before he got there what was kobe accomplishing besides getting owned by the suns?

so if you gonna brag like pau wasn't a difference maker and isn't a potential HOF himself then you are completely deluded

oh yeah and another thing...

shaq in la >>>> shaq in orlando

you'd be a fool to think otherwise
 6 years ago '10        #143
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 joshdogg26 said:
oh hang on, let me spray this thread for trolls with the mental capacity of pocket lint real quick...






[pic - click to view]



good thing a GED equivalent isn't a minimum requirement to post on boxden
he thought puerto rico is in europe

its safe to say nate is not very bright
 02-28-2012, 08:09 AM         #144
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
kobe won the majority of his rings with a hall of fame dominant center dropping damn near 40 a night

lol @ acting as if pau gasol is chopped liver

before he got there what was kobe accomplishing besides getting owned by the suns?

so if you gonna brag like pau wasn't a difference maker and isn't a potential HOF himself then you are completely deluded

oh yeah and another thing...

shaq in la >>>> shaq in orlando

you'd be a fool to think otherwise
LMAO when was shaq avg 40 a night????????????????????

& gasol IS NOT a potential HOF player...so stop it

but get use to


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



LMAO look at them n*ggas faces yo
 6 years ago '07        #145
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13102 13102
 ondatpurple said:
he thought puerto rico is in europe

its safe to say nate is not very bright
he's a literal retard. there's no point in arguing with him, he actually can't even understand why he's wrong.




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #146
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Nate187um said:
LMAO when was shaq avg 40 a night????????????????????

& gasol IS NOT a potential HOF player...so stop it


did I not say damn near 40 points a night?

did shaq not have three 40 point games in that 2000 finals?

did shaq not average 36 in that 2002 finals?

did shaq not get finals mvp all 3 times?
 6 years ago '10        #147
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 joshdogg26 said:
he's a literal retard. there's no point in arguing with him, he actually can't even understand why he's wrong.




[pic - click to view]

word
 02-28-2012, 08:22 AM         #148
kingprice15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh. fu** dwade.

 02-28-2012, 08:25 AM         #149
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:


did I not say damn near 40 points a night?

did shaq not have three 40 point games in that 2000 finals?

did shaq not average 36 in that 2002 finals?

did shaq not get finals mvp all 3 times?
oh against 33 year old RIK SMITS & TODD MacCULLOCH?????????????

god forbid he beast against them

doesn't take much to impress you heat bandwagon fans I see

but thats what happens when your team has 2 top 5 players and a top 5 pf IN THEIR PRIME

and still cant get it done


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #150
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Nate187um said:
oh against 33 year old RIK SMITS & TODD MacCULLOCH?????????????

god forbid he beast against them

doesn't take much to impress you heat bandwagon fans I see

but thats what happens when your team has 2 top 5 players and a top 5 pf IN THEIR PRIME

and still cant get it done


[pic - click to view]

man you really are retarded

repeating the same line over and over in multiple posts

you aint witty enough to spar with me

it doesn't matter who shaq was up against he was gonna beast regardless

he was unstoppable in his prime and you better not tell yourself otherwise
 02-28-2012, 08:33 AM         #151
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ kobe being able to win with this non future HOFer


[pic - click to view]



these 2 bums could learn a thing or 2


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #152
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13102 13102
the troll can only exist if u keep feeding it. he clearly couldn't pass junior high level math or geography classes, so there's no sense in even bothering.

 6 years ago '07        #153
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13102 13102
 The Bully said:
puerto rico in europe lmaooo

retire your account and create an alias and hope no one recognizes you f*ggit

nikka was daydreaming about how salty kobe's nuts tasted when the teacher was going over geography

teacher: nate, on what continent is puerto rico located?

nate (daydreaming and muttering to himself):unnnnh i wanna be vanessa for just one night....just one night

teacher: what's that?

nate::sick:


not to mention this dyslexic mother fu*ker thought he calculated shots per minute by doing it backwards and was too dumb for anything to click in his tiny pea brain when he concluded that 17 shots in 32 minutes was more frequent than 24 shots in 38 minutes.

 6 years ago '10        #154
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 The Bully said:
puerto rico in europe lmaooo

retire your account and create an alias and hope no one recognizes you f*ggit

nikka was daydreaming about how salty kobe's nuts tasted when the teacher was going over geography

teacher: nate, on what continent is puerto rico located?

nate (daydreaming and muttering to himself):unnnnh i wanna be vanessa for just one night....just one night

teacher: what's that?

nate::sick:
 6 years ago '06        #155
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2960 2960
d wade fu*ked up kobe yo!! broke that soft n*gga nose.

kobe used to getting fu*ked up. childs made kobe knees buckle when he snuffed the sh*t out that n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #156
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 The Bully said:
puerto rico in europe lmaooo

retire your account and create an alias and hope no one recognizes you f*ggit

nikka was daydreaming about how salty kobe's nuts tasted when the teacher was going over geography

teacher: nate, on what continent is puerto rico located?

nate (daydreaming and muttering to himself):unnnnh i wanna be vanessa for just one night....just one night

teacher: what's that?

nate::sick:




COTDaMn...

This rock headed Neanderthal is getting fu*kin roasted in this thread..

even my 9 yr old niece knows that Puerto Rico is part of the US..

Aye BULLY...even if this c*ck sucker changed his screen name and account..we'd still be able to to tell its Nate187um by the wiff of Kobe's jockstrap coming from the CPU..

fu*kin f*ggit..


Last edited by omniscience; 02-28-2012 at 10:38 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #157
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
wow.

that f*ggot nate just got ethered. plz dont return.

wade at home chillin tho.


[pic - click to view]

 02-28-2012, 11:24 AM         #158
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
he's 33 and past his prime with 5 rings

your players and YOUNG...IN THEIR PRIME...& still cant get it done together

last time I check it Wade already got a ring AND A FINALS MVP in his 3rd year in the nba w/ Shaq playing sidekick. How long did it take kobe to get a finals mvp?

lebron got 2 season MVPs....How long did it take kobe to get that MVP he didnt deserve in the first place?
 02-28-2012, 11:25 AM         #159
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this fu*king dumbshyt saying PR is in europe

never knew I was in europe everytime I go visit my fam
 6 years ago '09        #160
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 LAwLB15 said:
@ this fu*king dumbshyt saying PR is in europe

never knew I was going to europe everytime I goto visit my fam
wow

lil kids on this site holy sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy