Report: Kobe Bryant goes to hospital with headaches - sustains nasal fracture (video)

most viewed right now
 104
Drake- Iím Upset
284 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside Reboot your router
34 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-27-2012, 11:32 PM         #121
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
wade couldn't guard kobe if they handcuffed him and blindfolded him
stop it slime

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #122
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
 LAwLB15 said:
stop it slime
 6 years ago '06        #123
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 3621 3621





















 02-27-2012, 11:54 PM         #124
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:
that aint even the funny part

they actually had the nerve to put this bi*ch n*gga on the All-Defensive 1st team over Wade

on what planet is kobe a better DEFENDER than Wade????
 6 years ago '06        #125
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,344 | Props total: 565 565
fu*k you wade :nasmad:
 02-28-2012, 05:59 AM         #126
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ cats being happy what fade did AFTER he broke his nose

the man SOMETIMES makes the all defensive 2nd team for a reason

& lmao @ fade making JUST ONE shot outside the paint

fade is the most bi*ch made whining/complaining player in the league

 6 years ago '10        #127
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
lol @ the kobe groupies in here still bi*ching

and they have a nerve to say wade be whining and complaining when they can't let this sh*t go
 02-28-2012, 06:08 AM         #128
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
lol @ the kobe groupies in here still bi*ching

and they have a nerve to say wade be whining and complaining when they can't let this sh*t go
I hope your preparing for this again


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #129
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Nate187um said:
I hope your preparing for this again


[pic - click to view]

I hope you're getting used to this


[pic - click to view]



btw its YOU'RE, not YOUR you dumb f*ggot
 02-28-2012, 06:13 AM         #130
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's 33 and past his prime with 5 rings

your players and YOUNG...IN THEIR PRIME...& still cant get it done together

 6 years ago '10        #131
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Nate187um said:
he's 33 and past his prime with 5 rings

your players and YOUNG...IN THEIR PRIME...& still cant get it done together

so you pretty much admitted that its over for kobe
 02-28-2012, 06:17 AM         #132
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not EXPECTING one 33 year old player with 41,000 minutes played to win a ring over young players in their prime ON THE SAME TEAM



but dont worry kobe will lead your underachieving teams players to GOLD again this summer so they can have some sense of pride after they go through this again


[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '10        #133
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Nate187um said:
i'm not EXPECTING one 33 year old player with 41,000 minutes played to win a ring over young players in their prime ON THE SAME TEAM



but dont worry kobe will lead your underachieving teams players to GOLD again this summer so they can have some sense of pride after they go through this again


[pic - click to view]



soooooooo that means kobe will finish his career with 5 rings

and aint you one of those delusional stans that always says "kobe > jordan" ?

how does it feel that kobe will never match or eclipse the GOAT?
 02-28-2012, 06:23 AM         #134
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when getting owned change the SUBJECT


[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '10        #135
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Nate187um said:
when getting owned change the SUBJECT


[pic - click to view]



just like I thought you wouldn't have no answer for that

case closed

mj > magic >>>>> kobe
 02-28-2012, 06:34 AM         #136
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao NO I do not have an answer for the FUTURE



but if I was to predict it

i'm going with what i've seen recently


[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '10        #137
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Nate187um said:
lmao NO I do not have an answer for the FUTURE



but if I was to predict it

i'm going with what i've seen recently


[pic - click to view]



s'all good

when we hoist that championship what are you going to say then?

lemme guess...something about the shortened season blah blah discredit discredit

y'all not even the best team in los angeles anymore, you have no room to talk
 02-28-2012, 06:42 AM         #138
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
s'all good

when we hoist that championship what are you going to say then?

lemme guess...something about the shortened season blah blah discredit discredit

y'all not even the best team in los angeles anymore, you have no room to talk
"IF"

I will say "thats what should happen when 2 top 5 players in their prime and & top 5 pf in his prime ARE PLAYING TOGETHER"

& of course you will be impressed like that is some shocking feat for them to have accomplished TOGETHER
 6 years ago '10        #139
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Nate187um said:
"IF"

I will say "thats what should happen when 2 top 5 players in their prime and & top 5 pf in his prime ARE PLAYING TOGETHER"

& of course you will be impressed like that is some shocking feat for them to have accomplished TOGETHER
reachin'

as if kobe playing with a top 5 center of all time in his prime was impressive

like shaq said, you could've put iverson and mcgrady in that spot and the lakers would still win those rings
 02-28-2012, 06:56 AM         #140
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
reachin'

as if kobe playing with a top 5 center of all time in his prime wasn't impressive

like shaq said, you could've put iverson and mcgrady in that spot and the lakers would still win those rings
considering shaq couldn't win 1 game in the finals with penny shooting 50%....YES

& kobes not that great right so whats the problem????

& you know what WAS impressive.....

Kobe winning 2 rings and making 3 straight finals WITHOUT ANY FUTURE HOF PLAYERS

Something bron and fade WONT be able to say IF they win TOGETHER

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
165 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
FAMILY GUY √ó "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy