Derrick Rose Explains Why He Wasn't Dancing During All-Star Intro

most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-27-2012, 06:57 PM         #141
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
people forget that the Bulls almost lost to the Pacers last year in the 1st round tho...
Bulls won 4-1

That's like saying the Heat almost lost to the Bulls in the ECF because there was close games the entire series.

It's just stupid.

Bulls won 4-1.

Heat won 4-1.

Neither, "almost lost." If you want to say the series was competitive as fu*k and both teams could of won any of the games than okay, but "almost lost" shows you're retarded with the English language.
 6 years ago '04        #142
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,051 | Props total: 78 78
point god
 6 years ago '04        #143
focused313 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,539 | Props total: 1939 1939
this is what matters in life? lmao. Why someone didn't want to dance?
 6 years ago '07        #144
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$4,213 | Props total: 2308 2308
Gangstas don't dance they boogie!


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #145
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,922 | Props total: 1048 1048
its alot of whining in the thread...everybody has different personality...if everybody was the same...the world wouldn't be fun...
 6 years ago '07        #146
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #147
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,074 | Props total: 2287 2287
n*ggas trying to justify what he said by saying he takes things serious what is there to take seirous in a all star game? if this was a regular season game or a playoff game it would be understnadable it's the fact that he said there is a time or place to dance which ironically the all star game would be that time and place

so for you n*ggas talking about that serious business or him not actin like a "****"
 6 years ago '12        #148
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,949 | Props total: 14099 14099
"I missed both them motherfu*kers"
 6 years ago '05        #149
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,623 | Props total: 15199 15199
 CheezyDoDo said:
people forget that the Bulls almost lost to the Pacers last year in the 1st round tho...
Yea if we almost lost to the Pacers then the Heat almost lost to the Bulls..
 6 years ago '04        #150
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,175 | Props total: 180 180
Heat stans are the most emotional hoez on this forum...what else is new

Think not? Scroll through all Rose threads

*inb4sum1catchesfeelingsasmentionedabove*




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '10        #151
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 8 8
 Hold That said:
Yea if we almost lost to the Pacers then the Heat almost lost to the Bulls..
clown down
 6 years ago '10        #152
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 8 8
real n*gga Mayne
all the people plotted with
is the same ones I'm dividin' the profits with
 6 years ago '07        #153
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,648 | Props total: 1513 1513
lmao people mad rose wasnt dancing


fu*ken gossip queens in this bi*ch cry about everything
 6 years ago '10        #154
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,705 | Props total: 230 230
such a flammer
 6 years ago '07        #155
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 vshah24 said:
Heat stans are the most emotional hoez on this forum...what else is new

Think not? Scroll through all Rose threads

*inb4sum1catchesfeelingsasmentionedabove*
excellent choice to post this in a thread full of bulls fans crying while everybody else is joking around and having a good time
 6 years ago '05        #156
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
He has to be one of the most dull and boring people of all time.

I actually admire how humble he is, but damn.... glad we're not friends or family.
 02-27-2012, 09:38 PM         #157
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EXACTLY. An all-star game isnt supposed to be goofy, just cause some of these clowns made it that way... the all-star game is still suppose to be a basketball game, not a party
 0ddJoB said:
omg derrick rose is a real n*gga thats why

lebron and dwight are just real GOOFY n*ggas
 6 years ago '07        #158
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Killinit said:
EXACTLY. An all-star game isnt supposed to be goofy, just cause some of these clowns made it that way... the all-star game is still suppose to be a basketball game, not a party
yea man, it's just these new clowns, none of the greats ever did sh*t like this


[video - click to view]

 02-27-2012, 09:42 PM         #159
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its still not the time and place, just cause u see lebron do it, doesnt make it so......you think u would have seen jordan, malone, and barkley up there dancin?? you think an star game is the place for that cause u see these clowns today doin it and celebrating before they done sh*t. Rose is a real dude, hes not tryin to be somethin hes not. I give it to Dwight, he is like that, its his personality....but Lebron just tryin to jump on that bandwagon. hes tryin to hard
 RJ96 said:
n*ggas trying to justify what he said by saying he takes things serious what is there to take seirous in a all star game? if this was a regular season game or a playoff game it would be understnadable it's the fact that he said there is a time or place to dance which ironically the all star game would be that time and place

so for you n*ggas talking about that serious business or him not actin like a "****"
 6 years ago '07        #160
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Killinit said:
its still not the time and place, just cause u see lebron do it, doesnt make it so......you think u would have seen jordan, malone, and barkley up there dancin?? you think an star game is the place for that cause u see these clowns today doin it and celebrating before they done sh*t. Rose is a real dude, hes not tryin to be somethin hes not. I give it to Dwight, he is like that, its his personality....but Lebron just tryin to jump on that bandwagon. hes tryin to hard
 joshdogg26 said:
yea man, it's just these new clowns, none of the greats ever did sh*t like this



Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside 'Grape' Air Jordan 5s Are Getting a Makeover
27 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy